Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for KVM VPS in APAC with 10 Gbps Unmetered Port (shared OK) < US$ 10/mo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for KVM VPS in APAC with 10 Gbps Unmetered Port (shared OK) < US$ 10/mo

cp3ocp3o Member

VZ Type: KVM

Number of Cores: 1
RAM: 1 GB
Disk Space: 8GB
Disk Type: NVMe (preferred) or SSD

Bandwidth: Unmetered
Port Speed: 10 Gbps (shared is OK)

DDoS Protection: Yes

Number of IPs: 1 IPv4, 1 IPv6

Budget: $10 USD

Billing period: Monthly, Quarterly or Yearly

Comments

• febryanvaldofebryanvaldo Member
    edited July 2023

@cp3o said:
    Bandwidth: Unmetered
    Port Speed: 10 Gbps (shared is OK)
    Budget: $10 USD

Good luck finding one!

Thanked by 1cp3o
  • cp3ocp3o Member

@febryanvaldo - I know, right!?!?!

@febryanvaldo said:
    Good luck finding one!

• JustHostJustHost Member, Patron Provider

In Apac for 10 Gbps Unmetered in a realistic world, you will need to minimum x5 if not x10 that budget if you want real unmetered and not a provider who will claim to offer it then once you hit 5 or 10TB will either suspend or limit the port speed to next to nothing

Thanked by 2PineappleM cp3o
  • Another hilarious thread :lol:

Thanked by 3khalequzzaman cp3o emgh
  • The closest I can think of that matches your specs is Vultr's cloud compute ($10/mo), but it's not unmetered (2 TB per month, then $0.01/GB overage). You won't find unmetered bandwidth for APAC without forking over several hundred dollars a month.

Your second best bet might be to find a provider in Los Angeles to serve the APAC market while paying US market prices.

Thanked by 1cp3o
  • cp3ocp3o Member

@PineappleM said:
    Your second best bet might be to find a provider in Los Angeles to serve the APAC market while paying US market prices.

Yeah, that is exactly my backup plan. For now, I have a VPS in Phoenix for APAC traffic with those requirements for under US$ 7 / month.

• The best you can get in APAC is probably something from Shinjiru or Melbicom

Thanked by 1cp3o
  • febryanvaldofebryanvaldo Member
    edited July 2023

@concept said: The best you can get in APAC is probably something from Shinjiru or Melbicom

The port speed just 1Gbps, and unlimited for 100Mbps (guaranteed). OP looks for 10Gbps Unmetered.

Thanked by 1cp3o
  • @febryanvaldo said:

@concept said: The best you can get in APAC is probably something from Shinjiru or Melbicom

The port speed just 1Gbps, and unlimited for 100Mbps (guaranteed). OP looks for 10Gbps Unmetered.

Not saying its 10Gbit Unmetered just saying its the best you can get for the budget and location.