Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ā€ŗ Job Opportunity | Sales Executive - Hosting Industry
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Job Opportunity | Sales Executive - Hosting Industry

TerranodeTerranode Member, Patron Provider
edited June 2023 in General

Job Opportunity!

Hosting Company Seeking Sales Representative

We are seeking a sales representative with strong knowledge and proven experience in sales to join our team. We are a growing hosting company looking to expand into new markets, acquire new customers, and maintain strong relationships with them.

Responsibilities:

• Prospect and generate new sales opportunities in domestic and international markets.
  • Follow up on leads and convert them into customers.
  • Maintain strong relationships with existing customers, providing excellent service and personalized attention.
  • Identify and capitalize on upselling and cross-selling opportunities.
  • Participate in marketing and promotional activities to increase the company's visibility.

Requirements:

• Proven sales experience, preferably in the hosting or technology field.
  • Solid knowledge of hosting products and services.
  • Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
  • Goal-oriented and results-driven.
  • Ability to work autonomously and in a team.

We Offer:

• Opportunity to be part of a growing company and contribute to its success.
  • Dynamic and collaborative work environment.
  • Competitive salary and performance-based commissions.
  • Opportunities for growth and professional development.

Preferred candidates should be residing in India, Pakistan, or Indonesia, but we welcome applicants from other countries as well.

If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to [email protected] along with your salary expectations, with the subject line "Hosting Sales Job". We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about your sales experience.

Join our team and help take our hosting business to the next level!

Vsphost Cloud Services S.A.S

Comments

• yes this is what i want but i am college student

Thanked by 2PineappleM Terranode
  • TerranodeTerranode Member, Patron Provider

@Neutral said:
    yes this is what i want but i am college student

Hello, if you have at least 1 year of experience, or if you feel prepared, please send us your resume to the email address.

• emghemgh Member

šŸ¤Æ I have huge IQ
    šŸ§Œ Iā€™m not afraid of trolls
    šŸ—ļø I have the key to make clients happi
    šŸ•µļøā€ā™‚ļø When troubleshooting Iā€™m like detektiv
    šŸ˜™ Iā€™m not afraid of sending kisses to clients
    šŸ˜Ž I can easily come across as cool
    šŸ¤“ But in reality Iā€™m a geek, in love with geek stuff
    šŸ„µ Working overtime = not an issue
    šŸ¤  In my previous life, I was a cowboy

How big are my chances?

Thanked by 1LeifurGunnarsson
  • TerranodeTerranode Member, Patron Provider

@emgh said:
    šŸ¤Æ I have huge IQ
    šŸ§Œ Iā€™m not afraid of trolls
    šŸ—ļø I have the key to make clients happi
    šŸ•µļøā€ā™‚ļø When troubleshooting Iā€™m like detektiv
    šŸ˜™ Iā€™m not afraid of sending kisses to clients
    šŸ˜Ž I can easily come across as cool
    šŸ¤“ But in reality Iā€™m a geek, in love with geek stuff
    šŸ„µ Working overtime = not an issue
    šŸ¤  In my previous life, I was a cowboy

How big are my chances?

I feel you are prepared. If you feel the same way, please send us your resume and salary expectations to [email protected]. :wink:

Thanked by 1emgh
  • I appreciate you posting this job opportunity here. It's fantastic to see companies actively seeking new talent, especially in the hosting industry, which plays a crucial role in today's digital landscape. For those considering a career as a Sales Executive in this field, this position seems promising. The chance to work with a dynamic team in a growing company is exciting. It's also an opportunity to utilize your sales skills and contribute to the company's expansion. I'd like to add that in addition to private sector job opportunities, there are also Government Job positions available in various countries. These roles often offer stability, competitive benefits, and the chance to serve the community.

• @boylejake said:
    I appreciate you posting this job opportunity here. It's fantastic to see companies actively seeking new talent, especially in the hosting industry, which plays a crucial role in today's digital landscape. For those considering a career as a Sales Executive in this field, this position seems promising. The chance to work with a dynamic team in a growing company is exciting. It's also an opportunity to utilize your sales skills and contribute to the company's expansion. I'd like to add that in addition to private sector job opportunities, there are also Government Job positions available in various countries. These roles often offer stability, competitive benefits, and the chance to serve the community.

Sure. @Arkas can help with that. Maybe get you a more catchy dp too.

Thanked by 1Arkas
  • @boylejake said:
    I appreciate you posting this job opportunity here. It's fantastic to see companies actively seeking new talent, especially in the hosting industry, which plays a crucial role in today's digital landscape. For those considering a career as a Sales Executive in this field, this position seems promising. The chance to work with a dynamic team in a growing company is exciting. It's also an opportunity to utilize your sales skills and contribute to the company's expansion. I'd like to add that in addition to private sector job opportunities, there are also Government Job positions available in various countries. These roles often offer stability, competitive benefits, and the chance to serve the community.

Hello AI chaty GIGppit 100 MB/s
    its for Free. #DOUBLEMYBAND wrist

• Is there still an open position? I would love to be a part of this industry.
    Thank you guys in advance