Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Upcoming 10Gbps Unmetered Bandwidth Servers from QuadraNet.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Upcoming 10Gbps Unmetered Bandwidth Servers from QuadraNet.

John_MJohn_M Member, Patron Provider

QuadraNet is introducing 10Gbps unmetered bandwidth dedicated servers for video streaming companies. Our multi-location facilities will cover all territories in the US. We offer one price for all locations, including Los Angeles, Seattle, Dallas, Miami, Atlanta, Chicago, and New Jersey. Deploy a node near your audience and make video streaming seamless! Contact me for more information!

century-containment

Thanked by 1ahdhuda1

Comments

• avelineaveline Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2023

Can you fix your IPv6 or just remove the AAAA record of quadranet.com?
    It has been down for a very long time.

Thanked by 1fluffernutter
  • John_MJohn_M Member, Patron Provider

IPv6 works, will double check AAAA.

Thank you.

• How will Quadranet compare to Psychz? hmmm

• PureVoltagePureVoltage Member, Patron Provider

Welcome to the world of 10g unmetered! :wink:

@PureVoltage said:
    Welcome to the world of 10g unmetered! :wink:

Ohhyeahhhh, just joint the party.

• @concept said:
    How will Quadranet compare to Psychz? hmmm

A little better and a little worse. Their network is technically higher quality although they don't really have the capacity for a lot of 10g servers. Their ddos "protection" is also happy to nullroute you on ~300mbps of traffic, so I'd be interested to see what 10g of traffic does to their network.

• @fluffernutter said:

@concept said:

A little better and a little worse. Their network is technically higher quality although they don't really have the capacity for a lot of 10g servers. Their ddos "protection" is also happy to nullroute you on ~300mbps of traffic, so I'd be interested to see what 10g of traffic does to their network.

From my experience, Quadranet network is better. The pricing will be interesting to see too.

• @concept said:

@fluffernutter said:

@concept said:

From my experience, Quadranet network is better. The pricing will be interesting to see too.

Yeah that's the main issue I think, Psychz has a pretty shitty network but their pricing reflects that ($200 for 10gbps unmetered). QN likes to think their services are more premium than they actually are, so I'm guessing $600 per 10g at the very lowest. I'd be surprised if they went under this.

@fluffernutter said:

@concept said:

@fluffernutter said:

@concept said:

Yeah that's the main issue I think, Psychz has a pretty shitty network but their pricing reflects that ($200 for 10gbps unmetered). QN likes to think their services are more premium than they actually are, so I'm guessing $600 per 10g at the very lowest. I'd be surprised if they went under this.

Very close, and you got what you paid for is a guarantee in this industry.

Thank you for commenting.

• GeoBeoGeoBeo Member, Patron Provider

@fluffernutter, what sort of issues have you had? We don't congest our ports, we don't even offer shared ports, it's all dedicated ports. We work hard to make sure clients get the best routes without breaking the bank. We have level3, gtt, cogent, and direct peering capacities so there's a variety of routes to take. Reach out to us, we can work to resolve any issues, bad routes.

• @GeoBeo said:
    @fluffernutter, what sort of issues have you had? We don't congest our ports, we don't even offer shared ports, it's all dedicated ports. We work hard to make sure clients get the best routes without breaking the bank. We have level3, gtt, cogent, and direct peering capacities so there's a variety of routes to take. Reach out to us, we can work to resolve any issues, bad routes.

I'm sure your transit is capable, your mitigation or lack thereof is the concern. There was a decently high profile issue recently where you received a 250mbps "flood" at your Chicago location, and nulled an entire /22 of ipv4 for MULTIPLE DAYS because of it. I'm sure your transit can push 10gig, but your protection is so oversensitive and your NOC's responsiveness is so laughably bad that I'd be terrified to even put a hobby website on one of your "dedicated" 10g ports.