Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a high bandwidth dedicated/vps host with many locations
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a high bandwidth dedicated/vps host with many locations

Hey, so this might be a little over budget but you guys seem to know a lot so I just thought I'd ask here. I found a host called FDC servers that offer massive amounts of speed and bandwidth, perfect for my high traffic CDN. The one downside is that they are singlehomed with cogent, which usually isn't a problem, except when cogent goes down or does other suboptimal things.

Basically, I'm looking for a host that can offer similar pricing, locations, and bandwidth to fdc servers that's also on a different network than cogent, just so I can have some redundancy when cogent has issues. I've currently got ~130gig in theoretical capacity, but am only using a small fraction of that. I'd say during peak times, I'm only running around 10gig of traffic total. As you can see, I do like having 10gig ports, but my traffic usage doesn't come anywhere near maxing out any particular location. Highest traffic spot is NYC and that runs around 4gig during peak hours.

Let me know if you guys have any ideas, my budget is very flexible, and if you can do bundle deals, that'd be great. Again, most important thing here is bandwidth and port speeds

Comments

• conceptconcept Member
    edited June 2023

I think @Clouvider could help you with this. They provide 10Gbit unmetered dedicated servers across US and EU.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Thanks for tagging @concept

We won’t be matching FDCs prices though - however if the OP is happy to stretch the budget - we are happy to help!

• Hey! Yeah I already use some of Clouvider's servers, have 3 or 4 UK nodes to peer well with the stinky isp called virgin media. I may reach out and see if they can do a bundle deal of some sort in the US for me but yeah, I don't expect them to come anywhere near being able to match FDC prices.

• You'll have a hard time matching FDC/Cogent. @GTHost has many locations and decent prices for bandwidth https://gthost.com/ maybe they can make you a deal.

They do appear to have Cogent in their mix, but it isn't single homed at least: https://bgp.he.net/AS63023

• @musicalderp said:
    Hey! Yeah I already use some of Clouvider's servers, have 3 or 4 UK nodes to peer well with the stinky isp called virgin media. I may reach out and see if they can do a bundle deal of some sort in the US for me but yeah, I don't expect them to come anywhere near being able to match FDC prices.

Since you are looking for US Servers, I would also look at ReliableSite @MrRadic
    I've been using them for a while now for hosting my high bw stuff. Their NYC Metro location has been my favorite one

Thanked by 1MrRadic
  • @musicalderp said:
    Hey, so this might be a little over budget but you guys seem to know a lot so I just thought I'd ask here. I found a host called FDC servers that offer massive amounts of speed and bandwidth, perfect for my high traffic CDN. The one downside is that they are singlehomed with cogent, which usually isn't a problem, except when cogent goes down or does other suboptimal things.

Basically, I'm looking for a host that can offer similar pricing, locations, and bandwidth to fdc servers that's also on a different network than cogent, just so I can have some redundancy when cogent has issues. I've currently got ~130gig in theoretical capacity, but am only using a small fraction of that. I'd say during peak times, I'm only running around 10gig of traffic total. As you can see, I do like having 10gig ports, but my traffic usage doesn't come anywhere near maxing out any particular location. Highest traffic spot is NYC and that runs around 4gig during peak hours.

Let me know if you guys have any ideas, my budget is very flexible, and if you can do bundle deals, that'd be great. Again, most important thing here is bandwidth and port speeds

@musicalderp said:

HP DL380P GEN9
    768G Memory
    2x E5-2698v4 - 80 Core
    /28 13 IP
    Germany Location
    10 Gbps Network - Unlimited Traffic
    800$

Free Test 24 hours

• VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran

We might be able to help you out with 10G servers in The Netherlands. You can send me a PM or e-mail if you'd like an customized offer.

• emghemgh Member

@BatuCloud said:

@musicalderp said:

@musicalderp said:

HP DL380P GEN9
    768G Memory
    2x E5-2698v4 - 80 Core
    /28 13 IP
    Germany Location
    10 Gbps Network - Unlimited Traffic
    800$

Free Test 24 hours

Bro

Thanked by 1BatuCloud
  • RoyaleHostingRoyaleHosting Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2023

Hello,

We could help you out, we are able to offer servers with either 1G, 10G, 20G, 40G, 80G, or 100G, ports.

Feel free to reach out so that we can look at your exact needs and what we can offer in that area.

You can reach us through our website: https://royalehosting.net :)

Thanked by 1BasToTheMax
  • Thanks for the suggestions guys, going to reach out to royale hosting, they seem to have what I want. I've also looked at reliablesite as a very viable candidate for some of my machines.

@BatuCloud sorry bro this is not what I'm looking for

@VPSSLIM I will also reach out, unfortunately I'm kind of looking to do a big bundle deal if I can, as that keeps costs down

GTHost bandwidth is a little expensive, but I'll take a look at them anyway

• VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran

@musicalderp said:
    Thanks for the suggestions guys, going to reach out to royale hosting, they seem to have what I want. I've also looked at reliablesite as a very viable candidate for some of my machines.

@BatuCloud sorry bro this is not what I'm looking for

@VPSSLIM I will also reach out, unfortunately I'm kind of looking to do a big bundle deal if I can, as that keeps costs down

GTHost bandwidth is a little expensive, but I'll take a look at them anyway

I like big bundles, we got some big stock :-)

• MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran

@concept said:

@musicalderp said:
    Hey! Yeah I already use some of Clouvider's servers, have 3 or 4 UK nodes to peer well with the stinky isp called virgin media. I may reach out and see if they can do a bundle deal of some sort in the US for me but yeah, I don't expect them to come anywhere near being able to match FDC prices.

Since you are looking for US Servers, I would also look at ReliableSite @MrRadic
    I've been using them for a while now for hosting my high bw stuff. Their NYC Metro location has been my favorite one

Thanks for the mention!

• 1gservers1gservers Member, Patron Provider

@musicalderp said:

While we're only located in Phoenix, Arizona, we are happy to help you out. We have 10Gbps unmetered dedicated servers that start at $499/mo. We can even do 20Gbps and 40Gbps servers as well. DM me if you need a custom quote.

https://1gservers.com/10g-unmetered-dedicated-servers.html

• Thanks everyone that commented, ended up going with reliablesite for stuff in the US, their pricing is just unbeatable

Thanked by 1concept
  • vsys_hostvsys_host Member, Patron Provider

Good afternoon, it appears we can assist you. Please email us at [email protected], let us know the specific characteristics you require, and we will provide you with the best option at a competitive price.

Additionally, you can explore our ready-to-use 10G server plans at: https://vsys.host/10gbps-servers.