Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Query VPS India with guaranteed speed per port
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Query VPS India with guaranteed speed per port

inuserinuser Member
edited June 2023 in Requests

All India's based offers, which I had seen for last 2 years, as well as the offers of the bigest server providers, excluding the French OVH, are published without the guaranteed speed per port for VPS. Exceptions are US / UK / Sweden / Japan based providers. The internet service without the guarnteed speed for the TCP is similar to the absence of the internet.
If it is clear, please read underneath.

Most of India's based traders use local diffrent credit card processors, which do not allow to identify the transaction anyhow. To get refund from any VPS provider is similar to get refund from the UFO. Exceptions are US / UK / Sweden Japan service providers. As a result of the thefts, the credit card details of the user are left with anonymous India's processor without the authoriztion of the user. If it is clear, please read underneath.

Requirements VPS India:
VPS location: India's data centre
CPU: 2 core , can be 1 core for first 3 months.
RAM Gb, 2 or 4
SSD RAID10: >= 10Gb
Speed per my port Mbts: 250 , but not less than 200 in all circumstances
Payment : bank transaction from foreign bank to India's bank account against the invoice ,
Minimum grace of the contract: 6 months.
Free Trial : 7 days .

Please:
NO additional GST / VAT for the user outside India.
NO offer with a "shared" speed.
NO indefinite offer without technical and payment details
NO offers with demands of the payment services via paypal / stripe / paytm or similar Indian bank processor. Exception is the UK card processors.
NO girls during the customers service time.

The engineer of the hosting provider can contact directly with teach details to e-mail in profile. Note, I am not the the local staff, which can alter the publication.

Comments

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

What?

Thanked by 1maverickp
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@FatGrizzly said:

What?

Thanked by 2FatGrizzly ViridWeb
  • inuserinuser Member
    edited June 2023

Try to contact top 20 service India's providers, which offer registration of the domain name or hosting service in Inidia. The registration of the domain name is the simpliest basic tech service in IT industry. 18 of 20 are served by the girls without the IT knowledge. All mobile operators of India are served by the similar girls. Didnt you know the pleasure of the girl's talk for the refusal of the guaranteed service?

@inuser said:
    Try to contact top 20 service India's providers, which offer registration of the domain name or hosting service in Inidia. 18 of 20 are served by the girls without the IT knowledge.

So train them so they can serve you better.

• @inuser said:
    Try to contact top 20 service India's providers, which offer registration of the domain name or hosting service in Inidia. The registration of the domain name is the simpliest basic tech service in IT industry. 18 of 20 are served by the girls without the IT knowledge. All mobile operators of India are served by the similar girls. Didnt you know the pleasure of the girl's talk for the refusal of the guaranteed service?

I guarantee you there are many girls (women?) who are way more qualified to have a technical conversation than you are. I've worked with some exceptionally talented female developers in the past . Maybe the problem isn't their gender but more your ignorance.

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2023

@inuser said:

I live in India, and I haven't spoken to a woman ever while contacting Jio/Airtel(10+ times). Are you pulling these statistics from your ass? No one here would be using a reseller registrar, use registrar's directly.

As for servers, Check out @BharatB @Advin @OVH_APAC @leapswitch

Thanked by 1fluffernutter
  • inuserinuser Member
    edited June 2023

The users of the above comments obviously did not try to search India's VPS.
    -- Long answer --
    My 1st sex experince, if you will, started with India's girls 2 years ago.
    I had read the local discussion, where one user proposed to contact the Indian webwerks. Yes, the webwerks.in own data centre. It was very optimistic beginning. And if the user tries to list 3-4 pages of google search, their name will appear in google ads. usually a norml user does not list more than 2 pages of the slowly dieing google service.
    There was / is the offers of VPS from hostinger. Their service looked as an unlimitted clean fraud: they offered nothing, exept words "VPS in india" prior to the registration, demanded to register the personal data with them. Than they demanded the card details and, finally, they offer the service without the speed of the connecton. To delete the data and forget abot the user? Forget all this with hostinger. Every week they sent 10-15 offers on how to improve their business for their profits to the email box of the escaped user. Who are hostinger, nobody knows. But they are on the shortest line with google llc.

So, my first sex talk started with a friendly girl on line at webwerks chat.
    The girl wanted my name, my phone number and my email address prior to tell "hi" and her name.
    I issued all wanted details to the friendly girl online.
    Than I requested the basic tech data. The girl was interested, am I a foreigner or Indian. I asked about the diffrences. The girl told , they offer 2 diffrent solutions.
    I repeated, what are the diffrences.
    The girl told, wait a moment.
    The moment of the friendly girl continued 30 minutes or so.
    The girl came back after her brekfast and started to ask all the same from beginning.
    Than I asked, what is your name and what the minimum speed per port for VPS.
    The girl repeated, hold on.
    The pause, during which the girl talked to her mummy, continued 10 minutes more.
    Than the girls came back and reported, the minimum guaranteed speed per VPS port is 2 Mbts. The name of the girl remained hidden from me.
    I expresssed, what is the fuck! 2Mbts is enough for transfer of 360px quality video, but i need at least 200mbts.
    The girl told she will not continue to serve me, because I am rude.
    The next attempts was from their engineer, who ' d decided that I am not so rude and oferred maximm 100Mbts from minumum 1250 Indian rupees (17EUR/18USD for 1CPU/1GBRAM) per month without a chance to try their VPS.
    After 3 long explanations of my needs, the ingineer told 100Mbts is the maximum of their resourses which they offer for VPS and the other , 3rd service staff member issued the invoice to my unlimitted email box.
    The invoice of webwerks.in did not contain the basic tech data. The description of the services was absent also.
    Such service was of the India's data center. You, the reader, guesses, the local smaller regional operatators provide the service mostly on words and on the luck basis only .
    So to find th reliable VPS is a common problem all over India.
    70 % offers for India's VPS come from US based hostings. Latency tll India - it is on the opposite side of the world , counts 250ms. They consider 250ms is very fast connection for VPS.
    -- final end of long answer --

• 1q11q1 Member

wtf did i just read? are you bot or something?

• Pretty odd 1st sex experience. But an experience nonetheless.

• Yeah that was a difficult read.

TLDR: OP is rude and sexist, so the company offers a bad price because they don't want him as a customer. Poor support, it could've been her first day.

• henixhenix Member

Instructions unclear
    Got stuck with a hooker

• @henix said: Got stuck with a hooker

Did you ask them what their port speed was? How many bauds you can shoot down the pipe?

• 1q11q1 Member

@CheepCluck said: Did you ask them what their port speed was? How many bauds you can shoot down the pipe?

1bps.
    a shot = 1
    no shot = 0

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@inuser said:
    My 1st sex experince started with India's girls 2 years ago.
    I had read the local discussion, where one user proposed to contact the Indian webwerks.in . Yes, the webwerks.in own data centre. It was very optimistic beginning. And if the user tries to list 3-4 pages of google search, their name will appear in google ads.
    My first sex talk started with a friendly girl on line.
    The girl wanted my name, my phone number and my email address prior to tell "hi" and her name.
    Than I requested the basic tech data. The girl was interested, am I a foreigner or Indian. I asked about the diffrences. The girl told , they offer diffrent solution.
    I ask about the diffrences.
    The moment continued 30 minutes or so.
    The girl came back after her brekfast and started to ask all the same from beginning.
    Than I asked, what is the minimum speed per port for VPS.
    The pause, during which the girl talked to her mummy, continued 10 minutes.
    Than the girls came back and reported, the minimum guaranteed speed per VPS port is 2 Mbts.
    I expresssed, what is the fuck! 2Mbts is enough for transfer of 360px quality video, but i need at least 200mbts.
    The girl told she will not continue to serve me, becuse I am rude.
    The next attempts was from their engineer, who ' d decided that I am not so rude and oferred maximm 100Mbts from minumum 1250 Indian rupees (17EUR/18USD for 1CPU/1GBRAM) per month.
    After 3 long explanations of my needs, the ingineer told 100Mbts is the maximum of their resourses which they offer for VPS and the other , 3rd servicsstaff issued the invoice,
    Th invoice did not contain the basic tech data and the description of the services.
    Such service was of the India's data center.
    The local smaller operatators provide the service on words and on good luck basis only . So to find th reliable VPS is a common problem all over India.
    70 % offers for India's VPS come from US based hostings. Latency tll India - it is on the opposite side of the world , counts 250ms very fast connection.

No wonder no one wants you as a customer

• VoidVoid Member

@inuser said:
    My 1st sex experince started with India's girls 2 years ago.
    I had read the local discussion, where one user proposed to contact the Indian c . Yes, the webwerks.in own data centre. It was very optimistic beginning. And if the user tries to list 3-4 pages of google search, their name will appear in google ads.
    There is the offers of VPS from hostinger. Their service looks as an unlimitted clean fraud: they offer nothing prior to the registration, demand the registration, than they deand the card details and than they offer the service without the speed of the connecton. To delete the data and forget abot the user? Forget all this with hostinger . Than they will send 10-15 offers on how to improve thir business for their profits to the email box of the escaped user.

So my first sex talk started with a friendly girl on line at hostinger chat.
    Than I requested the basic tech data. The girl was interested, am I a foreigner or Indian. I asked about the diffrences. The girl told , they offer 2 diffrent solutions.
    I ask about the diffrences.
    The moment continued 30 minutes or so.
    The pause, during which the girl talked to her mummy, continued 10 minutes.
    Than the girls came back and reported, the minimum guaranteed speed per VPS port is 2 Mbts. The name of the girl remained hidden from me.
    The girl told she will not continue to serve me, becuse I am rude.
    The next attempts was from their engineer, who ' d decided that I am not so rude and oferred maximm 100Mbts from minumum 1250 Indian rupees (17EUR/18USD for 1CPU/1GBRAM) per month without a chance to try their VPS.
    After 3 long explanations of my needs, the ingineer told 100Mbts is the maximum of their resourses which they offer for VPS and the other , 3rd servicsstaff issued the invoice,
    The invoice of webwerks.in did not contain the basic tech data. The description of the services was absent also.
    Such service was of the India's data center. You reader guesses, the local smaller operatators provide the service on words and on the luck basis only .
    70 % offers for India's VPS come from US based hostings. Latency tll India - it is on the opposite side of the world , counts 250ms. They consider 250ms is very fast connection for VPS.

• @1q1 said:

@CheepCluck said: Did you ask them what their port speed was? How many bauds you can shoot down the pipe?

1bps.
    a shot = 1
    no shot = 0

So OP is guaranteed a 0bps port. :(

• _MS__MS_ Member

• I enjoyed the convo on their user page. "Excessive demands". The cruel irony!
    Should've just renamed them to incel.

• @FatGrizzly said:

What?

Sisters maybe?

• what the fuck is this amalgamation of sex and hosting

@inuser said:
    The users of the above comments obviously did not try to search India's VPS.
    -- Long answer --
    My 1st sex experince, if you will, started with India's girls 2 years ago.
    I had read the local discussion, where one user proposed to contact the Indian webwerks. Yes, the webwerks.in own data centre. It was very optimistic beginning. And if the user tries to list 3-4 pages of google search, their name will appear in google ads. usually a norml user does not list more than 2 pages of the slowly dieing google service.
    There was / is the offers of VPS from hostinger. Their service looked as an unlimitted clean fraud: they offered nothing, exept words "VPS in india" prior to the registration, demanded to register the personal data with them. Than they demanded the card details and, finally, they offer the service without the speed of the connecton. To delete the data and forget abot the user? Forget all this with hostinger. Every week they sent 10-15 offers on how to improve their business for their profits to the email box of the escaped user. Who are hostinger, nobody knows. But they are on the shortest line with google llc.

So, my first sex talk started with a friendly girl on line at webwerks chat.
    I repeated, what are the diffrences.
    The moment of the friendly girl continued 30 minutes or so.
    The pause, during which the girl talked to her mummy, continued 10 minutes more.
    The girl told she will not continue to serve me, because I am rude.
    After 3 long explanations of my needs, the ingineer told 100Mbts is the maximum of their resourses which they offer for VPS and the other , 3rd service staff member issued the invoice to my unlimitted email box.
    Such service was of the India's data center. You, the reader, guesses, the local smaller regional operatators provide the service mostly on words and on the luck basis only .
    -- final end of long answer --

This discussion has been closed.