Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Would love to see an old school summer sale
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Would love to see an old school summer sale

Hopefully whoever is in charge of engagement will consider this. I would love to see a summer sale thread stickied at the top of the page.... 1 offer per provider tag, no comment your order number to get x,y, or z bs, just classic offers in a single thread. It would also be cool to allow their offer not to count against their offer quota.

Comments

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

I agree.

• Bring on the deals

• 1gservers1gservers Member, Patron Provider

Let’s do this

• MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran

What if all my deals are deals?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Nekki or no

• LeviLevi Member

Slam those dealz on the table with like 95% discount.

• blackblack Member

Bring back the summer host memes.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • Kinda close to July 4th..

• @TimboJones said:
    Kinda close to July 4th..

Many people here aren't Americans but we could do it around that time. Obviously you would want to give your providers a notice of it as well so they are prepared

• @deadpool said:

@TimboJones said:

Many people here aren't Americans but we could do it around that time. Obviously you would want to give your providers a notice of it as well so they are prepared

I'm pretty sure July 4th gets a big sales thread...

Just suggesting later in the month or next month.

• crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@deadpool said:

@TimboJones said:

I wouldn't mind a summer sales thread sort of what you're describing. It's kind of a neat idea. Maybe even use a standardized guideline or form so the offers are very easy to digest and compare.

Or, in true American fashion we can force offer 4th of July sales to the rest of the world.