Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SEARCHING: DDoS Protected Colocation in The Netherlands
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SEARCHING: DDoS Protected Colocation in The Netherlands

0xOkami0xOkami Member
edited June 2023 in Requests

I am currently in search of a reliable colocation service in the Netherlands that offers DDoS protection. My specific requirements include a power capacity of 0.5A, and while I have not set a specific budget, I am primarily focused on finding a provider that offers excellent value for the services rendered.

TLDR:
Searching for a 0.5A, reputable DDoS Protection, Free IPv4 Announcement, 1U. Budget N/A. and located in the Netherlands.

Considering the increasing prevalence of DDoS attacks and their potentially devastating impact on online operations, I believe it is crucial to find a colocation service that prioritizes robust DDoS protection measures. Therefore, I kindly request your suggestions and recommendations based on your personal experiences or industry knowledge.

Here are a few aspects I would appreciate hearing about when considering a suitable colocation service:

DDoS Protection:
Please highlight providers that have a proven track record in mitigating DDoS attacks effectively. Robust protection against volumetric, application-layer, and protocol attacks is of utmost importance.

Network Infrastructure:
I am looking for a provider with a highly reliable network infrastructure. Low-latency connections, diverse network paths, and multiple upstream providers are all key factors in ensuring a stable and resilient network.

Redundancy and Uptime SLA:
It would be great to hear about colocation facilities that have built-in redundancy measures, such as redundant power feeds, backup generators, and diverse network connectivity. Additionally, a strong uptime Service Level Agreement (SLA) would be highly desirable.

Scalability:
While my current requirement is for 0.5A power, it would be beneficial to have options for future scalability if my power needs increase.

Customer Support:
Timely and knowledgeable customer support is critical when dealing with potential issues or inquiries. Providers with a reputation for responsive and helpful support would be greatly appreciated.

Please feel free to share your suggestions!

Okami

Comments

• Thanked by 1VPSSLIM
  • Already in there!

Thanked by 1VPSSLIM
  • idk, probly royalehost?

Thanked by 1BasToTheMax
  • AytchAytch Member

Hybula have a good network: https://www.hybula.com/rack-colocation I don't know much about their DDOS protection, I've quoted the below from their site:

By, default we offer Best-Effort DDoS-filtering on all IPs powered by CDN77 Advanced DDoS Shield. This filtering is able to block most common (D)DoS-attacks up to 2 Tbps.

Thanked by 1Hybula
  • SetsuraSetsura Member
    edited June 2023

@0xOkami said:

Already in there!

Looking for another location or leaving hostslim?

Also maybe @HostSlick and I like nforce personally

• VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran

@Setsura said:

@0xOkami said:

Already in there!

He'd never leave us!

• VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran

Thanks for mentioning us!

• dataforestdataforest Member, Patron Provider

@Aytch said:
    Hybula have a good network: https://www.hybula.com/rack-colocation I don't know much about their DDOS protection, I've quoted the below from their site:

By, default we offer Best-Effort DDoS-filtering on all IPs powered by CDN77 Advanced DDoS Shield. This filtering is able to block most common (D)DoS-attacks up to 2 Tbps.

I think the colleagues also use Combahton's protection, but basically I wouldn't describe the CDN77 DDoS protection as classic DDoS protection, but rather something to mitigate emerging bandwidth so that everything doesn't "crash" into the provider's network.

Thanked by 1Aytch
  • yeah I would suggest RoyaleHosting too, they use GSL which is pretty solid.
    https://globalsecurelayer.com/

• RoyaleHostingRoyaleHosting Member, Patron Provider

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for the mentions, we are indeed able to deliver this service!

We are able to offer the following:

1U Colocation @ Equinix AM5
    0.5 AMP Power usage included
    A+B Feed Power
    2x 1Gbit port (1x IPMI, 1x Uplink)
    2x IPv4 Address included (1x IPMI, 1x Uplink)
    2.5Tbps DDoS Protection (Corero + Stateful Inhouse mitigation)
    Free rack and Stack

€85,- /Month

If you have any questions or would like to order/make adjustments to the configuration, please reach out through https://royalehosting.net, we are happy to help you further there!

Thanked by 1BasToTheMax
  • jon617jon617 Veteran
    edited June 2023

@Ian_Dot_Tech uses Path in Amsterdam

• jh_aurologicjh_aurologic Member, Patron Provider

@PHP_Friends said:
    I think the colleagues also use Combahton's protection, but basically I wouldn't describe the CDN77 DDoS protection as classic DDoS protection, but rather something to mitigate emerging bandwidth so that everything doesn't "crash" into the provider's network.

It is indeed not us what they are using, otherwise I'd know ;-)

CDN77 is pretty basic, we use them for prefiltering of large attacks - it's okay, but not what I would call a complete DDoS-Protection.

• DDoS protection as a concept is highly situational, for example, are you protecting against attacks of a specific game or protocol?

There's no such thing as a one-size-fits-all system here, you need to provide actual specs rather than a pipe dream of "we need the best in X!!"

• @RoyaleHosting said:
    Hello Everyone,

A+B Feed Power
    Free rack and Stack

€85,- /Month

If you have any questions or would like to order/make adjustments to the configuration, please reach out through https://royalehosting.net, we are happy to help you further there!

Hello,

Not interested. Rumours (including some of them even proven) have been going on for a while about your overdue invoices at for example Serverius.

Okami.

• @VPSSLIM said: He'd never leave us!

I am indeed very satisfied with the service from HostSlim B.V. y'all should definitely buy something from them too. (Even if you were to idle it)

@Aytch said:

HostSlim does already offer this. Thanks for the suggestion though! Very appreciated.

• @combahton_it said:

@PHP_Friends said:

It is indeed not us what they are using, otherwise I'd know ;-)

CDN77 is pretty basic, we use them for prefiltering of large attacks - it's okay, but not what I would call a complete DDoS-Protection.

Could you possibly offer a 1U colocation in the Netherlands or are you DE only?

• 0xOkami0xOkami Member
    edited June 2023

@Setsura said:

@0xOkami said:

Already in there!

Also maybe @HostSlick and I like nforce personally

Just looking for another location, nothing wrong with HostSlim. Just looking to multi datacenter my servers and see what's good and what's bad.

Also already using NFORCE.

• Royale(has a nice panel from what ive seen) or Tube-Hosting(SkyLink DC, Combahton ddos protection, they will give you access to configuration panel)

You can adjust protection to your liking.

• timmmytimmmy Member

@freundd said:
    Royale(has a nice panel from what ive seen) or Tube-Hosting(SkyLink DC, Combahton ddos protection, they will give you access to configuration panel)

wb smokah

Thanked by 1bakliakihr
  • @timmmy said:

@freundd said:
    Royale(has a nice panel from what ive seen) or Tube-Hosting(SkyLink DC, Combahton ddos protection, they will give you access to configuration panel)

wb smokah

@0xOkami said:

@RoyaleHosting said:
    Hello Everyone,

A+B Feed Power
    Free rack and Stack

€85,- /Month

Hello,

Not interested. Rumours (including some of them even proven) have been going on for a while about your overdue invoices at for example Serverius.

Okami.

Hello,

Alright! That's your decision, however, I would like to mention briefly in response to the incorrect information mentioned, that we have an ongoing legal dispute with Serverius (our old data center supplier) and that no invoices issued by Serverius are valid due to a breach of contract, but let's not go further into that.

If you are still interested later on feel free to reach out through our website!

We are always happy to help.

@freundd said:

Thanks for the mention! you can read all about our firewall panel here: https://royalehosting.net/ddos-protection

• jh_aurologicjh_aurologic Member, Patron Provider

@0xOkami said:
    Could you possibly offer a 1U colocation in the Netherlands or are you DE only?

Sure, we do offer also colocation in NL, EGH1 location. This location is interconnected to Frankfurt and has redundancy over Amsterdam, all with our filters. In DE is our self-owned datacenter, so we have a bit of more flexibility - but in general:

https://wiki.combahton.net/network.html#points-of-presence

And for DDoS-Protection:

https://wiki.combahton.net/antiddos.html

If you're looking for API, you can configure everything on your own:

https://apidoc.combahton.net/#/antiddos

• JasonhyperhostJasonhyperhost Member, Patron Provider

We only offer UK at present so cant help in that regards ourselfs, but have you checked out @Worldstream_Frank @WorldStream

• HybulaHybula Member, Patron Provider

@Aytch said:

Thank you for mentioning us! We currently indeed use CDN77 Advanced DDoS Shield for volumetric attacks, we have in-house filtering. We will soon have upgraded DDoS filtering based on DPDK with a new partnership.

@PHP_Friends said:

@Aytch said:

We do not use Combahton, see our comment above.

@0xOkami I think you made some statements about us/our used DC before. Feel free to DM me to have a chat (or Telegram @hybula). We can certainly help you, but we are a bit more expensive than the offers here. Also, we are waiting on our waves which will be delivered soon, until then we are holding off new orders.