Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need GPT-4 API
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need GPT-4 API

We have recently purchased several VPS for running model training, and currently there is a lack of training data for GPT-4, need some GPT4 API.
If you have GPT4 permissions and are idle and want to sell them, please contact me. I urgently need to buy some

Thanked by 1krvishu20

Comments

• 7$?

Thanked by 1bdl
  • @hyperblast said:
    7$?

You have ?

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

I don't think its ok with OpenAI TOS to transfer an account

• @skorupion said:
    I don't think its ok with OpenAI TOS to transfer an account

No. This itself is the function provided by OpenAI, which can invite friends into the organization and obtain owner permissions

• LeviLevi Member
    edited June 2023

Seems like Bangalore or Punjabi scammers. Highly advise to steer clear from this.

• @LTniger said:
    Seems like Bangalore or Punjabi scammers. Highly advise to steer clear from this.

Don't be so sarcastic about each other. I'm just looking for someone with GPT4. Why cheat when buying with sincerity?

• bdlbdl Member

@aichat199 said:
    We have recently purchased several VPS for running model training, and currently there is a lack of training data for GPT-4, need some GPT4 API.
    If you have GPT4 permissions and are idle and want to sell them, please contact me. I urgently need to buy some

username doesn't check out

• FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep

@aichat199 said:

@LTniger said:

Don't be so sarcastic about each other. I'm just looking for someone with GPT4. Why cheat when buying with sincerity?

An account created in this morning in which it is clear from the name that you take what you need and disappear and sincerity have as many things in common as a prostitute and the values from the Bible.

• @FlorinMarian said:

@aichat199 said:

@LTniger said:

An account created in this morning in which it is clear from the name that you take what you need and disappear and sincerity have as many things in common as a prostitute and the values from the Bible.

Shouldn't you have received the money before granting the owner permission for me? Honest transactions won't run away

• point is why dont you buy it from openai itself?

• AytchAytch Member

You can sign up here https://openai.com/waitlist/gpt-4-api if you have a good enough reason they normally give you access. However your reason seems to be against their terms.

• @Otus9051 said:
    point is why dont you buy it from openai itself?

It cannot buy only join in the waitlist

• @Aytch said:
    You can sign up here https://openai.com/waitlist/gpt-4-api if you have a good enough reason they normally give you access. However your reason seems to be against their terms.

I have been applying for more than 3 months and haven't passed it. If it were that easy to pass, I wouldn't want to buy it anymore

• @aichat199 said:

@Aytch said:

I have been applying for more than 3 months and haven't passed it. If it were that easy to pass, I wouldn't want to buy it anymore

LET rule, you can't buy accounts if it's not allowed by the provider (openai). Perhaps you should just get a warning instead of a ban.

Thanked by 1ScreenReader
  • @LTniger said:

this lol. you can use GPT-4 API if you're a subscriber in ChatGPT Plus, no need to wait in "waiting list" if you're really willing to pay.
    I know this for a fact since I'm also a chatgpt+ subscriber.

If you really want to get approved in GPT-4 application, make sure to attach a decent huggingface model and a github link. openai want potential customer with actual brain to use them, not just simply approve anyone even if you have waited for n days

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • TheTabTheTab Member

GPT-4 is default for everyone now, has been the case since March 14th

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • jon617jon617 Veteran
    edited June 2023

@ScreenReader said: you can use GPT-4 API if you're a subscriber in ChatGPT Plus, no need to wait in "waiting list" if you're really willing to pay.

There is currently a waiting list for the OpenAI GPT-4 API for everyone, unrelated to a ChatGPT Plus subscription that provides chatting with 4.

• @ScreenReader said:

@LTniger said:

this lol. you can use GPT-4 API if you're a subscriber in ChatGPT Plus, no need to wait in "waiting list" if you're really willing to pay.
    I know this for a fact since I'm also a chatgpt+ subscriber.

If you really want to get approved in GPT-4 application, make sure to attach a decent huggingface model and a github link. openai want potential customer with actual brain to use them, not just simply approve anyone even if you have waited for n days

Thanks for the reminder, I really didn't write very detailed

• @TheTab said:

You mean plus ? lol

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

@aichat199 said:

@TheTab said:

You mean plus ? lol

Plus includes GPT4 no? Like... 20 or 30 prompts per hour.

• varwwwvarwww Member

https://www.phind.com/ is free and is GPT4

• @randvegeta said:

@aichat199 said:

@TheTab said:

You mean plus ? lol

Plus includes GPT4 no? Like... 20 or 30 prompts per hour.

Yes, but only can use by personal, not business

• If anyone wants GPT-4 API ACCESS, then dm me