Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EXTRAVM - NVMe DDoS Prot VPS in USA (4x loc), Singapore, Tokyo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

EXTRAVM - NVMe DDoS Prot VPS in USA (4x loc), Singapore, Tokyo

MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

Happy Thursday! I'm here to share some of the ExtraVM plans and locations that might interested some. If you currently have cheaper service with a comparable company and service that offers similar benefits and want to switch, send a ticket or email to sales[at]extravm.com and I'll see if I can offer something similar.

Locations

Why choose ExtraVM?

• Recently, high performance hardware. Pure NVMe storage. Intel E and Ryzen 9 CPUs.
  • DDoS mitigation included everywhere. All locations come with protection by default. Various network providers and upstreams are used that provide filtering, you can check the looking glass for each location for ASN and IP info.
  • Reliability is key. ExtraVM has a high uptime standard, and your data integrity is top priority. Non-APAC locations also include free backup slots which you can run manual backups or schedule automatic ones and restore in one-click. APAC backups coming in the future.
  • Since 2014 (9 years) ExtraVM has provided VPS and has customers in every corner of the world. No worry about deadpool or BS.
  • VirtFusion control panel (screenshots), modern interface, cloud-init based, SSH key management and more. Install various Linux, BSD, and Windows in a minute.

Promotion Codes
LET302GUP
30% off recurring on 2GB RAM and larger plans
LET151G
15% off recurring on 1GB RAM plans
Promotion codes end for new uses on June 30.

2GB DDR4 RAM VPS (Dallas, Miami, Los Angeles, Piscataway)
2 Cores (Ryzen 9)
30 GB NVMe SSD
Unmetered Bandwidth
1Gbps Out, 10Gbps Incoming (Excl. Dallas @ 1G In)
1 IPv4, /64 IPv6
DDoS Protected
$7/m with promotion
Order Dallas
Order Miami
Order Los Angeles
Order Piscataway

2GB DDR4 RAM VPS (Singapore)
1 Core (E-2238G)
30 GB NVMe SSD
2 TB Bandwidth
1Gbps Out, 10Gbps Incoming
1 IPv4, /64 IPv6
DDoS Protected
$7/m with promotion
Order Singapore

2GB DDR4 RAM VPS (Tokyo Japan)
1 Core (E-2238G)
30 GB NVMe SSD
2 TB Bandwidth
1Gbps Out, 10Gbps Incoming
1 IPv4, /64 IPv6
DDoS Protected
$7/m with promotion
Order Tokyo

1GB RAM plans are $4.25/m with promotion however some locations are out of stock for this plan.

If you order, open a ticket or PM me your invoice number to have account credit equivalent to one month of service added to your account.

Payment Methods
PayPal, Credit Card (Stripe), PaymentWall (100+ Local Payment Methods), Coinbase (10+
Cryptocurrencies), Monero XMR, Mail in Payment (US Money Order Only)

https://dal.lg.extravm.com
https://sgp.lg.extravm.com
https://tokyo.lg.extravm.com
https://mia.lg.extravm.com
https://lax.lg.extravm.com
https://nyc.lg.extravm.com

Check out our high RAM specials as well, currently two 12GB Singapore plans are in stock (priced at $2/GB!)
https://extravm.com/high-ram-vps-special.php

As always, please check the terms of service before ordering. ExtraVM does not allow hosting public or commercial proxies, VPNs, and CDN nodes on our service without prior consent. This means, you can't use ExtraVM services to add a location to your commercial or public VPN service. You can't use our service as a CDN node to try to get us to tank massive L7 HTTPS floods for your customers. Personal VPNs and personal tunnels are of course OK!

Thanked by 2nick_ Porlam

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

💯

Thanked by 1MikeA
  • gongyigongyi Member

LET302GUP

The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

Thanked by 1MikeA
  • MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

Promo code should be fixed. I always make a mistake with them...

• Does this promotion code also cover a high ram Singapore plan?

edited June 2023

@khaooat said:
    Does this promotion code also cover a high ram Singapore plan?

Not the special plan, it's already more heavily discounted at 60% albeit with slightly lower bandwidth.

• jtkjtk Member

Minor issue:

echo -n | openssl s_client -connect tokyo.lg.extravm.com:443 2>/dev/null | openssl x509 -noout -dates | grep notAfter
    notAfter=May 31 02:50:52 2023 GMT

@jtk said:

Minor issue:

echo -n | openssl s_client -connect tokyo.lg.extravm.com:443 2>/dev/null | openssl x509 -noout -dates | grep notAfter
    notAfter=May 31 02:50:52 2023 GMT

Looking glass is fixed, sorry about that.

• RUSSRUSS Member

Want SGP Storage VPS offer

• alt_alt_ Member

Wow, nice offer. Have a great sale!

@RUSS said:
    Want SGP Storage VPS offer

Nah, I don't do storage servers, probably never will. Sorry.

• My <3 provider. Always saved my ass under big pressure of problems and risks by providing very quality services for ADEQUATE and CHEAP price for such performance & service. Thank you for AWESOME work. Strongly recommend extraVM. Really very good provider with damn tons of efforts from their side to keep best performance possible with best uptime & best price.

Thanked by 1MikeA

@desperand said:
    My <3 provider. Always saved my ass under big pressure of problems and risks by providing very quality services for ADEQUATE and CHEAP price for such performance & service. Thank you for AWESOME work. Strongly recommend extraVM. Really very good provider with damn tons of efforts from their side to keep best performance possible with best uptime & best price.

Thanks man.

Thanked by 1desperand

@desperand said:
    My <3 provider. Always saved my ass under big pressure of problems and risks by providing very quality services for ADEQUATE and CHEAP price for such performance & service. Thank you for AWESOME work. Strongly recommend extraVM. Really very good provider with damn tons of efforts from their side to keep best performance possible with best uptime & best price.

Mike does go the extra virtual mile :smiley:

Thanked by 1sh97
  • 100% super performant vps's and just top notch support to match! Awesome stuff @MikeA

• 4 core
    16GB RAM
    150GB storage

How much does it cost on SG @MikeA ?

edited June 2023

@Patriarch said:
    4 core
    16GB RAM
    150GB storage

How much does it cost on SG @MikeA ?

I don't have a plan like that and don't do custom spec plans, plans are based on the underlying hardware.

I'd suggest checking the high ram special for Singapore (12GB RAM) which is a 60% price cut compared to the standard plan.

• LET302GUP has expired

@tiendungdev said:
    LET302GUP has expired

@MikeA said: Promotion codes end for new uses on June 30.

Thanked by 1tiendungdev
    edited July 2023

@tiendungdev said:
    LET302GUP has expired

I made the code useable, you can use it now.

<3 - Pay with Monero and get 10% off, open ticket.
    <3 - Singapore will be back in stock in around a week. Waiting for Ryzen 7900 to be delivered. Contact to pre-order with discount.

Thanked by 1Asim
  • @MikeA said:

@tiendungdev said:
    LET302GUP has expired

Thank you bro!

• @MikeA said:

@tiendungdev said:
    LET302GUP has expired

<3 - Pay with Monero and get 10% off, open ticket.
    <3 - Singapore will be back in stock in around a week. Waiting for Ryzen 7900 to be delivered. Contact to pre-order with discount.

I bought 1 pack but no Ryzen 7900 chip, sadly.

@tiendungdev said:

Only E-2388G is in use now, Ryzen hardware is being shipped and will be there in 1~ week. Open a ticket in a week or two and you can be moved to it if you want.

• AsimAsim Member

@MikeA waiting for your Singapore location

• @MikeA said:

@tiendungdev said:

Only E-2388G is in use now, Ryzen hardware is being shipped and will be there in 1~ week. Open a ticket in a week or two and you can be moved to it if you want.

thank you...

• How many gigabytes is the DDoS defense?
    Is there a test IP in Los Angeles?

edited September 2023

@xlshuang said:
    How many gigabytes is the DDoS defense?
    Is there a test IP in Los Angeles?

It's in the post.

If you want more info open a ticket with detail about your use case. DDoS protection varies by location. Or check the post for ASNs...

• LET302GUP doesn't work with KVM NVMe VPS (Tokyo, Japan) - 2GB RAM

• @edisonjwa said:
    LET302GUP doesn't work with KVM NVMe VPS (Tokyo, Japan) - 2GB RAM

Promotion codes end for new uses on June 30.

Not sure what you expect when trying the code in November

Thanked by 1MikeA