Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I want to create VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I want to create VPS

Hello, I want to buy a dedicated server and create multiple vps and for each vps separate ram, cpu etc. I want to define. But I'm kind of new at this and not sure how to do it exactly. At least I want to try. How can I do that?

Also, is there a VPS provider that offers the affordable service you recommend?

Comments

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

Hello @thecreator_ it's possible give you dedicated server with 192 Gb ram and 8c/16t for only 50 euros/monthly and 1 euros per IPv4 , in same time , if you wanted it's possible help you about virtualisation :) write me on PM

Regards,
    Calin

Thanked by 1thecreator_
  • You can either buy a dedicated server and use Proxmox to create your VPS or go with a hosting provider that has VPS Reseller packages.

Thanked by 1thecreator_
  • @concept said:
    You can either buy a dedicated server and use Proxmox to create your VPS or go with a hosting provider that has VPS Reseller packages.

Thank you for your response. Is Proxmox paid? and do i need something else to create VPS?

• @thecreator_ said:

@concept said:
    You can either buy a dedicated server and use Proxmox to create your VPS or go with a hosting provider that has VPS Reseller packages.

Thank you for your response. Is Proxmox paid? and do i need something else to create VPS?

Proxmox is free
    All you need is Dedicated Server with IPs for each VPS

• @concept said:

@thecreator_ said:

@concept said:

Proxmox is free
    All you need is Dedicated Server with IPs for each VPS

Can I do OS installs for VPS with proxmox?

• @thecreator_ said:

Can I do OS installs for VPS with proxmox?

Yes, of course.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Proxmox is prem.

Even I can manage proxmox.

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

Hey @thecreator_ DM me, and I can help you out for sure.

• @concept said:

I also agree with Proxmox to create and manage multiple VPS on a single platform.

• There are multiple VPS hosting provider on the web, I will suggest you who provide the best features for your business only select that provider.