Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for 2 HUGE STORAGE SERVERS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for 2 HUGE STORAGE SERVERS

Hi there i am looking for renting 2 servers with next specs:

VZ Type:
No virtualization.

Number of Cores: looking for amd epyc dual 7452 (64 cores / 128 threads)
RAM: 128GB
Disk Space: 720TB + 960GB SSD SATA for OS.
Disk Type: 20TB * 36 disks (preferring 2 RAID LSI CARDS so 18 disks per raid card)

Bandwidth: 5Gb unmetered
Port Speed: 10Gb port

DDoS Protection: Not needed.
Yes or No. Maybe is not an answer to this question, if you think you might need it then answer yes.

Number of IPs: 1
If this is higher than 3 then please also state their use.

The above should be a region, city, DC or AS number.

Budget: 2400 usd per month
The above should be in USD.

If you prefer a different currency use the current exchange rate with
your preferred currency in brackets. Eg. $7/month (£5.60)

Billing period: monthly
You can specify multiple options.
Eg. Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly

Comments

• NetDynamics24NetDynamics24 Member, Host Rep

We could do this in USA only.

• @NetDynamics24 said:

I need in Europe, thank you

Thanked by 2NetDynamics24 sgno1
  • CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2023

Hello @MiguelSalinas you specifications it's really huge , but if you like year payment it's possible give you

2x servers with next specifications

2x e5-2680 v4
    36x 18 TB (20 TB it's impossible because price it's approx 30% more high) and 1x 960 GB SSD for OS
    128 GB ram
    5 GBps dedicated network port and 5 GBps port speed per server
    Full Ignore DMCA
    Location Europe , Romania Country , Orastie City we usage Orange AS , ASN 9050
    2430 USD monthly for both servers (payment need for minimum 12 month) because need purchase all hardware , If you do not trust to give such a large amount of money to a small company as us, we can sign a contract for the 12 months

Delivery approx. 2 week

If you are interested write me on PM

Regards,
    Calin

• I think the only host capable of doing this is @PulsedMedia

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • CalmDownCalmDown Member
    edited June 2023

Redacted.

• PureVoltagePureVoltage Member, Patron Provider

Any specific place in Europe you are looking for?
    Are you open to paying for a full year up front? 20TB drives ramp up the costs quite a bit might be a cheaper option to look at a bit less storage like 14TB drives with an extra box might cut down quite a bit for you.

• @Calin said:
    Hello @MiguelSalinas you specifications it's really huge , but if you like year payment it's possible give you

2x servers with next specifications

2x e5-2680 v4
    36x 18 TB (20 TB it's impossible because price it's approx 30% more high) and 1x 960 GB SSD for OS
    128 GB ram
    5 GBps dedicated network port and 5 GBps port speed per server
    Full Ignore DMCA
    Location Europe , Romania Country , Orastie City we usage Orange AS , ASN 9050
    2430 USD monthly for both servers (payment need for minimum 12 month) because need purchase all hardware , If you do not trust to give such a large amount of money to a small company as us, we can sign a contract for the 12 months

Delivery approx. 2 week

If you are interested write me on PM

Regards,
    Calin

Do you mean to pay 12 months in advance or sign a contract for paying minimum 12 months?
    by the way i need better cpus, and need 20TB not less per drive.

• @PureVoltage said:
    Any specific place in Europe you are looking for?
    Are you open to paying for a full year up front? 20TB drives ramp up the costs quite a bit might be a cheaper option to look at a bit less storage like 14TB drives with an extra box might cut down quite a bit for you.

I dont mind location in Europe as long is close to France, Spain, Portugal..

Hello @MiguelSalinas if you extend budget with 2500$/monthly it's possible 20 TB HDD and Amd Epyc series CPU

@MiguelSalinas said: Do you mean to pay 12 months in advance or sign a contract for paying minimum 12 months?

Yes , for pay 12months in advance , and if you want it's possible fully optional to sign a contract for this amount of money

Regards,
    Calin

• @Calin said:
    Hello @MiguelSalinas if you extend budget with 2500$/monthly it's possible 20 TB HDD and Amd Epyc series CPU

@MiguelSalinas said: Do you mean to pay 12 months in advance or sign a contract for paying minimum 12 months?

Yes , for pay 12months in advance , and if you want it's possible fully optional to sign a contract for this amount of money

Regards,
    Calin

Sorry but i'm not interested in singing so much months, i don't have such amount of money ready for invest, but my project is long term based, anyway does a contract signed can be valid for this without spending 12 months in advance?

• emghemgh Member

20 TB drives make no sense

Use 18 TB

Get more

Price / TB is what’s important

Especially at this volume

If you actually need 20 TB because there’s no case that can fit your needs in 18 TB

Then spread it out on several servers

Use a cluster if you want

But physically requiring 20 TB drives will make the same storage considerably more expensive for you - is that a worth sacrifice?

Thanked by 3bruh21 Calin Zyra
  • SirNeoSirNeo Member
    edited June 2023

This smells like huge piracy streaming site but still don't get why expensive 20TB drives when less could also acomodate a lot of premium content

Hello @MiguelSalinas i thing i'm have a fix for you problem , if you like a virtual solution it's possible for make you virtual partition with 720 TB , and add you every month 6-8 HDDs per server , until all 36 bays are filled with HDD

You have telegram/discord? for talk

Regards,
    Calin

Thanked by 1emgh
  • emghemgh Member
    edited June 2023

@Calin said:
    Hello @MiguelSalinas i thing i'm have a fix for you problem , if you like a virtual solution it's possible for make you virtual partition with 720 TB , and add you every month 6-8 HDDs per server , until all 36 bays are filled with HDD

You have telegram/discord? for talk

Regards,
    Calin

A good solution honestly if he dosen’t need the storage at once

So that you don’t waste a lot of money buying drives that he approves of if he terminates in a month

Thanked by 1Calin
  • It's tough to even find hosting providers that carry 20TB hdds, the biggest capacity they have is 18TB or 16TB.

The only host I found that offers 36x 20TB is FDCServers
    They have storage server
    Dual E5-2650
    128GB Ram
    36x 20TB
    40Gbit Dedicated
    for $2999

• PureVoltagePureVoltage Member, Patron Provider

@concept said:
    It's tough to even find hosting providers that carry 20TB hdds, the biggest capacity they have is 18TB or 16TB.

The only host I found that offers 36x 20TB is FDCServers
    They have storage server
    Dual E5-2650
    128GB Ram
    36x 20TB
    40Gbit Dedicated
    for $2999

Lots of providers offer them, it's just more of a custom option typically not listed. I know we build out customer systems for customers. But we don't list 20tb because we rather use our 14tb's we have in stock already. :)

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2023

@concept said:
    I think the only host capable of doing this is @PulsedMedia

Yeap looks like ~standard config for us, actually slightly downgraded (less HBAs/storage lanes) APART from the CPU. We do single CPU.

But can do dual CPU too on custom order, just affects the cost and setup fee.

45 drive jbods available as well.

@MiguelSalinas send us email sales at pulsed, and we'll get you sorted out. Expect big setup fees tho and 8 week lead time from time of payment. Let us know your preferences on the monthly vs setup fee in the email too. Our datacenter is in Helsinki, Finland. It is ours, we do not colocate with anyone but operate our own DC.

Thanks for the ping @concept

Thanked by 1concept
  • jh_aurologicjh_aurologic Member, Patron Provider

@MiguelSalinas just hit me a email, [email protected], I'm sure we can offer the requested configuration at about ~2300-2400 USD per month in our Frankfurt region datacenter.

• HypereHypere Member
    edited June 2023

We can do this at around 2200USD monthly (with 18TB Drives), 12 month contract term, monthly payments.

Drop me a PM

• swat4swat4 Member

@NetDynamics24 said:

Would there be any chance for promotion plans on the backup server?

Thanks.

• NetDynamics24NetDynamics24 Member, Host Rep

@swat4 said:

@NetDynamics24 said:

Would there be any chance for promotion plans on the backup server?

Thanks.

Yes! Please contact us to specify your requirements and we will do the best we can do for you.
    Some of our storage servers can be found here, but we have more in place:
    https://netdynamics24.com/client/order.php?step=1&productGroup=10
    Discounts can be done in most of them.

• I'm curious what these specs cost from a big player. I'm guessing 2400/mo wouldn't make 1year ROI but two years should be profitable.