Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I applied for a refund at Advin
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I applied for a refund at Advin

nicegoodnicegood Member
edited June 2023 in Reviews

Advin's server is good, but the reply to the work order is too slow. My money has not yet arrived completely. Ask the administrator of Advin to return all the balance after seeing it. The server should be returned according to the Surplus value. The usdt wallet address has been sent in the work order. Please handle it as soon as possible, thanks

Comments

• Advin's server is good, but the reply to the work order is too slow. My money has not yet arrived completely. Ask the administrator of Advin to return all the balance after seeing it. The server should be returned according to the Surplus value. The usdt wallet address has been sent in the work order. Please handle it as soon as possible, thanks

• @JabJab said:
    OK

Amazing Advin saga in one picture:
    https://lowendtalk.com/profile/discussions/nicegood

LMAO

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

🤖 Beep boop! Thank you for your review! I have dutifully transmitted your message to the almighty @Advin for further analysis. 📨 They shall delve into the matter at hand with their extraordinary powers. Stay tuned for potential human-like resolution! 🚀

Thanked by 1risharde
  • ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2023

No offense but this is one of the reasons we always
    try avoid clients from China

Other Reasons?

1. Abuse
    2. Language barrier
    3. Too much expectation (specially for support reply instantly).
    4. Impatient
    5. Will try to make profit (resale) but expect the main provider will solve all issue quickly for them
    6. Abuse
    7. Abuse

We aren't racist but for this thin margin business it's not worth to invest so much time and resources for this much headache.

My 50 cents ✌️

Edited: few of our Chinese clients are really good. They contact us and wait for our reply and work with us to solve their issues

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Advin's server is good, but the reply to the work order is too slow. My money has not yet arrived completely. Ask the administrator of Advin to return all the balance after seeing it. The server should be returned according to the Surplus value. The usdt wallet address has been sent in the work order. Please handle it as soon as possible, thanks

Thanked by 3Arkas emgh risharde
  • emghemgh Member

WORK ORDER WORK ORDER WORK ORDER WORK

Thanked by 1ariq01
  • Advin's server is good, but the reply to the work order is too slow. My money has not yet arrived completely. Ask the administrator of Advin to return all the balance after seeing it. The server should be returned according to the Surplus value. The usdt wallet address has been sent in the work order. Please handle it as soon as possible, thanks

Thanked by 4jar emgh risharde ariq01
  • sʞuɐɥʇ 'ǝlqᴉssod sɐ uoos sɐ ʇᴉ ǝlpuɐɥ ǝsɐǝlԀ ˙ɹǝpɹo ʞɹoʍ ǝɥʇ uᴉ ʇuǝs uǝǝq sɐɥ ssǝɹppɐ ʇǝllɐʍ ʇpsn ǝɥ┴ ˙ǝnlɐʌ snldɹnS ǝɥʇ oʇ ƃuᴉpɹoɔɔɐ pǝuɹnʇǝɹ ǝq plnoɥs ɹǝʌɹǝs ǝɥ┴ ˙ʇᴉ ƃuᴉǝǝs ɹǝʇɟɐ ǝɔuɐlɐq ǝɥʇ llɐ uɹnʇǝɹ oʇ uᴉʌp∀ ɟo ɹoʇɐɹʇsᴉuᴉɯpɐ ǝɥʇ ʞs∀ ˙ʎlǝʇǝldɯoɔ pǝʌᴉɹɹɐ ʇǝʎ ʇou sɐɥ ʎǝuoɯ ʎW ˙ʍols ooʇ sᴉ ɹǝpɹo ʞɹoʍ ǝɥʇ oʇ ʎldǝɹ ǝɥʇ ʇnq 'pooƃ sᴉ ɹǝʌɹǝs s,uᴉʌp∀

• emghemgh Member

Advins server är bra, men svaret på arbetsordern är för långsamt. Mina pengar har inte kommit helt än. Be administratören av Advin att lämna tillbaka hela saldot efter att ha sett det. Servern ska returneras enligt överskottsvärdet. Usdt-plånboksadressen har skickats i arbetsordern. Vänligen hantera det så snart som möjligt, tack

• LisoLiso Member

I paid $69.99 to admin server for 3 month of server, but the bench result does not met my expection, so I request refund and got refunded $66.66, I assume the $3 is processing fee

• henixhenix Member

Serverul lui Advin este bun, dar răspunsul la ordinul de lucru este prea lent. Banii mei nu au ajuns încă complet. Cer administratorului Advin să returneze tot soldul după ce am văzut. Serverul ar trebui returnat conform Surplusului. Adresa portofelului usdt a fost trimisă în ordinul de lucru. Vă rugăm să o gestionați cât mai curând posibil, mulțumesc

• trillion dollar business idea: chatgpt plugin for whmcs that automatically replies to "work orders" telling people to please be patient

• Advin scares me for Prod data, 2-3 days reply for an emergency ticket is just not good enough but for non prod data its very good value

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited June 2023

Advin's server bess, buh dem does answer work order like snail. Meh money eh come yet. Ask de boss man ah Advin to gimeh de balance after dey see it. De server should geh returned according to wha I pay for it. I send de wallet sh** in de work order. Fix this mudda a** ting soon eh, steups

Translation: Trini dialect

• ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider

@ViridWeb said:

Other Reasons?

1. Abuse
    2. Language barrier
    4. Impatient
    5. Will try to make profit (resale) but expect the main provider will solve all issue quickly for them
    6. Abuse
    7. Abuse

We aren't racist but for this thin margin business it's not worth to invest so much time and resources for this much headache.

My 50 cents ✌️

Edited: few of our Chinese clients are really good. They contact us and wait for our reply and work with us to solve their issues

A lot of my VPS clients are from China.

My experience with my Chinese clients are mostly good. Actually they require way less technical support than my clients from other countries.

Thanked by 1ViridWeb
  • CheepCluckCheepCluck Member
    edited June 2023

How fast do they respond to work orders?

• work order is strong on plow

• @CheepCluck said:

How fast do they respond to work orders?

The last time I replied to the work order was 6 days ago, and I haven't replied yet

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

@Shakib said:

@ViridWeb said:

Other Reasons?

1. Abuse
    2. Language barrier
    4. Impatient
    6. Abuse
    7. Abuse

My 50 cents ✌️

My experience with my Chinese clients are mostly good. Actually they require way less technical support than my clients from other countries.

Yes we also have many clients from China who have very good technical knowledge and also very polite. But unfortunately for us they are the minority.
    I hope their numbers will increase in near future.

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • @ViridWeb said:

Other Reasons?

1. Abuse
    2. Language barrier
    4. Impatient
    6. Abuse
    7. Abuse

My 50 cents ✌️

@ViridWeb said:

Other Reasons?

1. Abuse
    2. Language barrier
    4. Impatient
    6. Abuse
    7. Abuse

My 50 cents ✌️

What you said is completely wrong, at least I won't abuse the machine, and I also bear the refund handling fees and so on because this is my reason for refunds. Each country has different people using the server, and each person uses the server for different reasons and methods. There may also be new entrants or experienced veterans. If you feel that you have lost money, you can set the server's upper limit. If you use VPS within the upper limit, I don't think this is an abuse, I hope you put aside your arrogant and prejudiced ideas. Thank you!

• @Shakib said:

@ViridWeb said:

Other Reasons?

1. Abuse
    2. Language barrier
    4. Impatient
    6. Abuse
    7. Abuse

My 50 cents ✌️

Thank you. Actually, most beginners do not purchase servers on foreign platforms. If there are other issues, it may be that they have really encountered them. This is my opinion

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • alexlualexlu Member

@ViridWeb said:

Other Reasons?

1. Abuse
    2. Language barrier
    4. Impatient
    6. Abuse
    7. Abuse

My 50 cents ✌️

What you said is completely wrong, at least I won't abuse the machine, and I also bear the refund handling fees and so on because this is my reason for refunds. Each country has different people using the server, and each person uses the server for different reasons and methods. There may also be new entrants or experienced veterans. If you feel that you have lost money, you can set the server's upper limit. If you use VPS within the upper limit, I don't think this is an abuse, I hope you put aside your arrogant and prejudiced ideas. Thank you!

In fact, based on what we know now, what you did actually confirms what they said. If you really want to argue here, what you should comment on isn't "abuse" but rather "3. Too much expectation (especially expecting instant support replies)" and "4. Impatience" since you've created multiple tickets with similar content and were so eager to get a refund "asap" that you even wrote a "review" here.

• Les serveurs d'Advin sont bons, mais les réponses à mes demandes sont trop lentes. Mon argent n'est pas encore arrivé complètement. J'ai demandé à l'administrateur d'Advin de me rembourser tout ce que contenait mon compte prépayé sans n'avoir rien reçu. Le serveur aurait dû être renvoyé en accord avec les règles d'hébergement. L'adresse indiquée sur les factures correspond à mon adresse professionnelle. Merci de traiter au plus vite, merci

Thanked by 1risharde
  • sh97sh97 Member

അഡ്വിന്റെ സെർവർ മികച്ചതാണ്, പക്ഷേ വർക്ക് ഓർഡറിനുള്ള മറുപടി വളരെ മന്ദഗതിയിലാണ്. എന്റെ പണം ഇതുവരെ പൂർണമായി എത്തിയിട്ടില്ല. അത് കണ്ടതിന് ശേഷം ബാക്കി മുഴുവൻ തിരികെ നൽകാൻ അഡ്വിന്റെ അഡ്മിനിസ്ട്രേറ്ററോട് ആവശ്യപ്പെടുക. മിച്ചമൂല്യം അനുസരിച്ച് സെർവർ തിരികെ നൽകണം. usdt വാലറ്റ് വിലാസം വർക്ക് ഓർഡറിൽ അയച്ചു. ദയവായി അത് എത്രയും വേഗം കൈകാര്യം ചെയ്യുക, നന്ദി

Dialect: Malayalam

Thanked by 1risharde
  • El servidor de Advin es bueno, pero la respuesta a la orden de trabajo es demasiado lenta. Mi dinero aún no ha llegado por completo. Pídale al administrador de Advin que devuelva todo el saldo después de verlo. El servidor debe devolverse de acuerdo con la plusvalía. La dirección de la billetera usdt se ha enviado en la orden de trabajo. Por favor, manéjelo lo antes posible, gracias

Thanked by 1risharde
  • @alexlu said:

@ViridWeb said:

Other Reasons?

1. Abuse
    2. Language barrier
    4. Impatient
    6. Abuse
    7. Abuse

My 50 cents ✌️

In fact, based on what we know now, what you did actually confirms what they said. If you really want to argue here, what you should comment on isn't "abuse" but rather "3. Too much expectation (especially expecting instant support replies)" and "4. Impatience" since you've created multiple tickets with similar content and were so eager to get a refund "asap" that you even wrote a "review" here.

May I ask if you have seen my ticket? After Advin reminded me once, I only asked each question once,
    The first time: The deduction has already started, but I haven't received the machine
    Second time: The control panel of the machine did not open
    Third time: The recharge did not arrive and the amount of the recharge was different from the recharge amount
    Fourth time: Apply for a refund because my previous recharge amount work order has not been replied to for 6 days
    May I ask what you should do when encountering these four problems?

This discussion has been closed.