Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Expanding storage at $5/$5.5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Expanding storage at $5/$5.5

@servarica_hani Please introduce unlimited expanding storage offer at $5 or $5.5 per month with half the specs of lobster plan,i.e,
2vCPU
1.5GB RAM(and 1.5GB swap)
100mbps unlimited or 3TB on 1gbps
1 IPv4
1TB initial disk and daily increase of 1.5GB

I believe this shouldn't be hard for you because you are providing opposum 2 VPS at $36 annually with 2GB RAM(instead of 1.5GB) and 4TB(instead of 3TB) transfer.

Also, would be ready to try if some other provider can also offer the same unlimited offer at same price

Comments

• alt_alt_ Member

I guess you can pm him for this offer.

• Please have a look at the last line. I mentioned that I am also open to try similar offer by other provider(if any)

• servarica_haniservarica_hani Member, Patron Provider

We are planning to do unlimited offer at 7$ point
    but to be honest was not planning to do it at this time
    as usually we do big offers toward Black Friday

if you want order normal offer now and on BF you can ask for it to be upgraded to unlimited
    Note: unlimited offers has special templates that have scripts to do the expansion so once you decide to upgrade you will be given new unlimited VPS and will give you time to move your data from old VPS

• VoidVoid Member

Unrelated question - do you allow private torrents in all plans ? For Polar bear plan I see there is an option to tick “legal torrents node” but not for lower plans like opossum.

• servarica_haniservarica_hani Member, Patron Provider

@jmaxwell said:

Unrelated question - do you allow private torrents in all plans ? For Polar bear plan I see there is an option to tick “legal torrents node” but not for lower plans like opossum.

at this point it is allowed for all plans
    at some point in the past we were not allowing it on lower than polar but now we have plenty of storage servers so we allow it on all plans

Thanked by 1Void
  • @servarica_hani PM'ed you

• I would be interested in a cheaper unlimited expanding option as well and look forward to this Black Friday!