Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blazingfast.io down since hours?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Blazingfast.io down since hours?

Hi, I have noticed that blazingfast.io is offline since hours now. Does anybody know the reason? I only know that this provider is down very often in the past time.

Comments

• No one really knows the reasons for the downtime. But if this happens often, then this is an occasion to think about changing the provider.

• Had similar problems with my previous cheap hosting

• emghemgh Member
    edited June 2023

By the way, when I accused them of openly supporting DDoS and other shit they admitted to have been running without properly taking care of abuse, and openly stated that they're seeking to change this.

Did they?

• emghemgh Member
    edited June 2023

wrong thread

• Website loads from my phone now.

• All services are running again but yesterday the outtage was around 4 hours while nothing was reachable. Blazingfast had smaller outages within the past weeks and I think they have a uptime this month under 99%. Would be nice to hear a statement from them.

• sk29sk29 Member

Yeah I've had like 2-3 outages this month alone on my server. This time their whole site was down. My server came back up in like 1.5h

Before this month the uptime was great, so I hope it is nothing serious, because I have a good price for the servers I have with them. But these outages are negatively affecting my business now.

• JasonhyperhostJasonhyperhost Member, Patron Provider

Blazingfast used some years ago and was always rock solid never heard anything bad about them to be honest used to use them for years!

• let_rockslet_rocks Member
    edited June 2023

@Jasonhyperhost said:
    Blazingfast used some years ago and was always rock solid never heard anything bad about them to be honest used to use them for years!

They were known for hosting DDoS stuff long ago (around 2014-2015) I think. they admitted that here on the forum and said there were new owners and they are more active in fighting DDoS type abuse on their network. Also see their comment here: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3436518#Comment_3436518

Thanked by 1emgh
  • Blazingfast_IOBlazingfast_IO Member, Host Rep

We have encountered recent challenges involving hardware failures, complex DDoS attacks, and unfortunate circumstances. However, we are pleased to inform you that we have successfully resolved these issues and operations are now running smoothly.

In response to a surge in new customers seeking dedicated services over the past month, we have made significant enhancements to our network capacity. Our primary goal is to ensure service quality to meet the growing demands of our clientele.

Regarding the matter of DDoS services/webstressers, as mentioned by @let_rocks , it is important to note that such activities are strictly prohibited. While it is a formidable task to identify every DDoS service website hosted on our servers, we have implemented stringent measures to swiftly address any identified instances. In 2021, we updated our Terms of Service (TOS) explicitly stating that websites or services associated with DDoS activities are in direct violation of our policies. Consequently, prompt action is taken to remove any offending content found on our servers.

• desperanddesperand Member
    edited June 2023

@emgh said: By the way, when I accused them of openly supporting DDoS and other shit they admitted to have been running without properly taking care of abuse, and openly stated that they're seeking to change this.

this is russian FSB internet false claims and info, that they spread by controlled to them media, and were shared by stupid useful idiots around the internet. I do remember this story. For people who not familiar with that -> blazing fast for request of private data sent everyone to fuck themself. So Blazingfast is legit and great hosting.

• emghemgh Member

@desperand said:

@emgh said: By the way, when I accused them of openly supporting DDoS and other shit they admitted to have been running without properly taking care of abuse, and openly stated that they're seeking to change this.

this is russian FSB internet false claims and info, that they spread by controlled to them media, and were shared by stupid useful idiots around the internet. I do remember this story. For people who not familiar with that -> blazing fast for request of private data sent everyone to fuck themself. So Blazingfast is legit and great hosting.

I could not understand a word you just wrote, but I’ve seen the DDoS sites myself, reported and got ignored, and they’ve admitted to this, and they say they’ve changed

Thanked by 1Kris
  • @desperand said: for request of private data sent everyone to fuck themself

Good.

Thanked by 1treesmokah
  • @emgh said: I could not understand a word you just wrote, but I’ve seen the DDoS sites myself, reported and got ignored, and they’ve admitted to this, and they say they’ve changed

this is bullshit. This is against BlazingFast ToS. The same as on any other provider.
    Shit happened everywhere on any provider. Some VPS could be hacked and used as bot-center of ddos attacks. And what? Blame everyone that they ignore/support/ or sponsors of ddos attacks in internet? Seriosly? I know on LET several providers that used on different script kiddies forums to host different stressers. And this is big reputable proviers here on LET. And nobody cares. Does that means that these providers support the shit too? Some providers investigate faster some slower, and fixing such problems and abuse of their networks and resources, and this is okay.

What a stupid logic.

I repeat: I'm using Blazingfast for damn a lot of years. These guys are great.
    For sure there are people who hate them, and for sure there are media stories by controlled by russian terrorists around internet who spread rumors or fakes as a revenge to BlazingFast when they refuse to send PRIVATE users data to terrorists.

• emghemgh Member

@desperand said:

@emgh said: I could not understand a word you just wrote, but I’ve seen the DDoS sites myself, reported and got ignored, and they’ve admitted to this, and they say they’ve changed

this is bullshit. This is against BlazingFast ToS. The same as on any other provider.
    Shit happened everywhere on any provider. Some VPS could be hacked and used as bot-center of ddos attacks. And what? Blame everyone that they ignore/support/ or sponsors of ddos attacks in internet? Seriosly? I know on LET several providers that used on different script kiddies forums to host different stressers. And this is big reputable proviers here on LET. And nobody cares. Does that means that these providers support the shit too? Some providers investigate faster some slower, and fixing such problems and abuse of their networks and resources, and this is okay.

What a stupid logic.

I repeat: I'm using Blazingfast for damn a lot of years. These guys are great.
    For sure there are people who hate them, and for sure there are media stories by controlled by russian terrorists around internet who spread rumors or fakes as a revenge to BlazingFast when they refuse to send PRIVATE users data to terrorists.

I don't even understand what you're doing, you're arguing that they've always been good but they've themselves said that they did bad, what are you not getting?

• emghemgh Member

And please stop searching for arguments so far up your ass your hand smells of poop

I'm not russian lol

• JabJabJabJab Member

I really hope clients got better post mortem than this - I would be kinda pissed :-D

• @let_rocks said:

@Jasonhyperhost said:

They were known for hosting DDoS stuff long ago (around 2014-2015) I think. they admitted that here on the forum and said there were new owners and they are more active in fighting DDoS type abuse on their network. Also see their comment here: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3436518#Comment_3436518

I remember these times, pretty much all booter websites had a shiny "js challenge" served by Blazingfast.
    Seems like whoever came now doesn't want it on their network.

• @treesmokah said: Seems like whoever came now doesn't want it on their network.

Cloudflare gladly accepts it, brings in more customers for them :)

• @let_rocks said:

@treesmokah said: Seems like whoever came now doesn't want it on their network.

Cloudflare gladly accepts it, brings in more customers for them :)

Of course, same goes for the only WAF that protects against Gen 9 botnets - Diamwall.