Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

dedicated unreachable after zfs-hetzner-vm install
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

dedicated unreachable after zfs-hetzner-vm install

donkodonko Member

hello, i'm using this script to install ubuntu 22 in raidz2 in hetzner auction server

https://github.com/terem42/zfs-hetzner-vm

but after it finish and reboots my server became unreachable, what could be the problem?

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Have them hook up a KVM and see what happens when it tries to boot. Use that to determine what to do next. Hard to guess without knowing where it’s failing. You’ll have to pay to use the KVM.

• donkodonko Member

@jar said:
    Have them hook up a KVM and see what happens when it tries to boot. Use that to determine what to do next. Hard to guess without knowing where it’s failing. You’ll have to pay to use the KVM.

is stuck at this

• ZreindZreind Member

I will go into rescue and take my data if similar thing happens to me. Then, reinstall the server. :#

• donkodonko Member
    edited June 2023

@Zreind said:
    I will go into rescue and take my data if similar thing happens to me. Then, reinstall the server. :#

cool idea, but i am doing this install from rescue mode :D

btw i found that one of my disk had bad sectors, so after replacing i'll try again

this error happens only with zfs, i tried raid-6 and no problems