Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm looking for a reseller VPS provider.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I'm looking for a reseller VPS provider.

TerranodeTerranode Member, Patron Provider
edited June 2023 in Providers

Hi everyone,

Currently, I purchase VPS from cloudfanatic.com, formerly known as servercheap.net, and resell them to my clients. However, lately I have experienced significant growth, and it takes up a lot of my time to deploy VPS, change the hostname, configure rDNS, and all that. That's why I'm looking for a provider with similar prices that also gives me access to a module to automate these tasks with my WHMCS. This way, clients can manage their own DNS and other settings from there.

P.S. I apologize if I posted in the wrong place, I'm new here.

Thanked by 1Calin

Comments

• emghemgh Member

IF you have the knowledge, why not do it yourself and setup a dedicated server, an IP block and SolusVM 2.0 or Virtfusion (both great)?

Obviously it's a lot of responsibility, but so is using some reseller too, just that you don't have control yourself.

• TerranodeTerranode Member, Patron Provider

What I try is to automate those tasks a little, but there are not many vps (30) and according to the quote the cost rises to me by the cost of each ip that must be paid

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

We can help you with reselling VPS, contact us with VMs specs we be able to help.

• Shoot me a message if you're still interested. I can help you out!

• to a module to automate these tasks with my WHMCS

interested in such as too.

which panel for automatisation/half-automatisation do those have?

• EthernetServersEthernetServers Member, Patron Provider

@MajorGap said:

to a module to automate these tasks with my WHMCS

interested in such as too.

which panel for automatisation/half-automatisation do those have?

SolusVM has an API for resellers: https://docs.solusvm.com/v1/api/reseller/Reseller+overview.html

To my knowledge, no one has released a reseller API for SolusVM yet - so you'd need to code it from scratch.

Hello everyone, I confirm that I have got two suppliers that satisfy my search, for which I will use infrastructure in the USA and London

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@jjcovena said:
    Hello everyone, I confirm that I have got two suppliers that satisfy my search, for which I will use infrastructure in the USA and London

Congratulations, and good luck!

• brqbrq Member

@jjcovena said:

Would you mind sharing them with us?

• AiohostAiohost Member
    edited August 2023

Redacted.

@brq said:

@jjcovena said:

Would you mind sharing them with us?

Hello, I tell you that in the end I ended up hiring a couple of dedicated servers and I have greater control of the infrastructure, I even add backup option for my clients and I am planning to implement disaster recovery, it helps a lot to have control of your own nodes.

if you like write me by internal