Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seeking Unlimited Bandwidth, Pay-as-You-Go, and Cryptocurrency Payment Options
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Seeking Unlimited Bandwidth, Pay-as-You-Go, and Cryptocurrency Payment Options

I'm in search of a VPS with the following specifications: unlimited bandwidth, pay-as-you-go payment model, ability to pay with cryptocurrencies.
I am particularly interested in VPS providers located in the USA, UK, Netherlands, UAE, Estonia, France, Germany, Italy, and Spain.
If you have a suitable VPS available in any of these locations, please share your offers. Thank you!

Comments

• If you have a suitable VPS available in any of these locations or other recommended locations, I would be delighted to hear your offers.

• ZreindZreind Member

Look at https://bithost.io/
    You can pay with crypto and Pay-as-You-Go hourly billing.

"DigitalOcean and Linode come with unlimitted traffic (reasonable over usage of the limits set by the providers.)! Hetzner servers come with 20TB monthly traffic and every additional terabyte is charged at $1.65." They say.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

Contact us and we be able to provide deal, unfortunately we don’t believe in unlimited traffic or server resources

• Sounds like you are looking for Scaleway

• rattlecattlerattlecattle Member
    edited June 2023

Virtua.Cloud in US & France. Have all the features. Traffic is unmetered on all plans but lower priced plans are capped in speed.

• ChandlerChandler Member, Patron Provider, LIR

We have some plans in the US and Japan. Depends on your budget.
    Please DM to me.