Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hypere Summer Special - AMD Ryzen Dedicated Servers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hypere Summer Special - AMD Ryzen Dedicated Servers

HypereHypere Member
edited June 2023 in Offers

Hi LET,

Summer is finally here, as part of trying to expand our service offering to consumers, we've deployed a quantity of Dedicated servers with LIFETIME discounts. All servers have been prebuilt, and deployment will be within 24 hours of payment.

AMD Ryzen 5 5600x

64GB DDR4 RAM (3200MHZ)
2 x 1TB NVMe SSD
1Gbps Networking (Upgradable to 10G)
CosmicGuard - On Site DDoS Protection
30TB Monthly Bandwidth Allocation
59 GBP Monthly Order Here!

AMD Ryzen 7 5700x

64GB DDR4 RAM (3200MHZ)
2 x 1TB NVMe SSD
72.99 GBP Monthly Order Here!

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x

64GB DDR4 RAM (3200MHZ)
2 x 1TB NVMe SSD
79 GBP Monthly Order Here!

AMD Ryzen 9 5900x

128GB DDR4 RAM (3200MHZ)
2 x 1TB NVMe SSD
99 GBP Monthly Order Here!

Upgrades to 128GB are available for an additional 10 GBP Monthly, and additional IPv4 addresses are 1 GBP each, also billed monthly.

Expect further discounts on Xeon Dedicated Servers, and VMs later this week, we're still working on deploying stock for these ;)

Comments

• @Hypere said: 104.99 GBP

£104.99 is $131.97 according to today's rate. Which means it is above the price limit.

• HypereHypere Member

@malignify said:

@Hypere said: 104.99 GBP

£104.99 is $131.97 according to today's rate. Which means it is above the price limit.

Good Catch!

I'm going to go ahead and reduce the price down to 99.00, so it remains in accordance with site rules

Thanks for letting me know.

• cant deliver servers bought from him. dont expect to get what you've ordered folks.

• @kjartan said:
    cant deliver servers bought from him. dont expect to get what you've ordered folks.

interesting, i'm aware of his previous business ventures that failed in unfortunate ways. but i was not aware of hypere having this problem.

• HypereHypere Member
    edited June 2023

@kjartan said:
    cant deliver servers bought from him. dont expect to get what you've ordered folks.

Simply untrue, arrangements were made to handover hardware that Kjartan / Leifur was owed from Kuxo, personally funded by me, as part of attempts to rebuild things from previous ventures. I've been making arrangements with all previous clients of Kuxo, to personally reimburse for hardware yet to be delivered, etc, Leifur and Kjartan have been the only client that has been difficult to work with.

I flew out to Iceland, to hand them the hardware of value, they were handed 2 Complete Systems - everything except the chassis (which was not feasible to take with me), they agreed to reimburse for this, still waiting on that. They're still waiting on a 300$ switch, and the 2 chassis, we made attempts to establish when they wanted this delivered, and was effectively ignored, and were only given instructions on what to do with this approx 1 week ago.

Please provide proof that you've ordered a service from Hypere and have not received it.

Proof of all of this is available - Upon request, as i don't wish to turn this thread into an argument between individuals.

• @Hypere said:

@kjartan said:

Simply untrue, arrangements were made to handover hardware that Kjartan / Leifur was owed from Kuxo, personally funded by me, as part of attempts to rebuild things from previous ventures.

I flew out to Iceland, to hand them the hardware of value, they were handed 2 Complete Systems - everything except the chassis (which was not feasible to take with me), they agreed to reimburse for this, still waiting on that. They're still waiting on a 300$ switch, and the 2 chassis, we made attempts to establish when they wanted this delivered, and was effectively ignored, and were only given instructions on what to do with this approx 1 week ago.

Please provide proof that you've ordered a service from Hypere and have not received it.

Proof of all of this is available - Upon request, as i don't wish to turn this thread into an argument between individuals.

I don't want to argue in here so I won't get into this, but I'll let it be known to readers that this delivery attempt was made more than 7 months after purchase.

• treesmokahtreesmokah Member
    edited June 2023

All I can say is that offers looks extremely promising.
    I wouldn't trust OP for colo personally, neither I would any young company for that matter.

All I wish for is that OP is more mature than before, and is willing to take things in to his own hands, and settle it once for all.

Thanked by 1yongsiklee
  • HypereHypere Member

@treesmokah said:

@kjartan said:

interesting, i'm aware of his previous business ventures that failed in unfortunate ways. but i was not aware of hypere having this problem.

It dosen't, we've sold numerous servers to users on LET, all of whom have received servers, either of as described, or better, specification.

@treesmokah said:
    All I can say is that offers looks extremely promising.
    I wouldn't trust OP for colo personally, neither I would any young company for that matter.

All I wish for is that OP is more mature than before, and is willing to take things in to his own hands, and settle it once for all.

Correct, I'm making attempts to resolve things, however it's slightly difficult when the other party is reluctant to.

We've got a few colocation clients, however it's not something we're trying to push at the moment, given UK power pricing, it dosent make financial sense for users, given the pricing we're offering Ryzen's at

• treesmokahtreesmokah Member
    edited June 2023

@Hypere said: We've got a few colocation clients, however it's not something we're trying to push at the moment, given UK power pricing, it dosent make financial sense for users, given the pricing we're offering Ryzen's at

I would personally not push for colo, its a big responsibility to hold hundreds of thousands worth of hardware you do not own.

Start small, VPS and Dedis(servers you own), and build trust over time, past reputation doesn't help, but you are able to overcome it by providing actually good services for several years. Many providers have shitty old rep, but deliver nowadays.

• Disclaimer: Recently, I have won a KVM-BD-04 from a giveaway by Hypere some time ago.

The VPS was provisioned without friction and is simply fantastic. I experienced no network or disk issues whatsoever. Uptime has been good too so far (~30 minutes downtime).

The control dashboard is VirtFusion which is clean and functional.

Overall better experience than at least two other providers that I paid for :smiley:

• HypereHypere Member

@harrison said:
    Disclaimer: Recently, I have won a KVM-BD-04 from a giveaway by Hypere some time ago.

The VPS was provisioned without friction and is simply fantastic. I experienced no network or disk issues whatsoever. Uptime has been good too so far (~30 minutes downtime).

The control dashboard is VirtFusion which is clean and functional.

Overall better experience than at least two other providers that I paid for :smiley:

Thanks for the vouch :)

We had around 22 mins of downtime on the 1st June, sadly unscheduled, this was due to a power incident tripping both breakers in our London Docklands Location, we've already put systems in place to ensure it dosent happen again.

enjoy the vm :)

Thanked by 1harrison
  • balrammbalramm Member, Host Rep

I recently purchased a 5950x server from Hypere, and while there was a slight delay in its delivery, I eventually received it. Furthermore, I appreciate the assistance provided by Hypere in implementing the Bring Your Own IP (BYOIP) feature. After the server was delivered, Hypere even went the extra mile by refunding 50% of the cost due to the delay and upgrading my server from a 1g to a 10g network connection for free of cost.

In general, I am satisfied with the server itself, as it performs well and meets my requirements. The network connectivity provided by Hypere is also reliable, ensuring smooth and uninterrupted data transmission. Additionally, the price of the server offered by Hypere was competitive, considering its exceptional specifications and performance.

However, based on my personal experience, I believe there is room for improvement in terms of customer support provided by Hypere. Perhaps my particular issue was isolated and only lasted for a few days, but I believe enhancing the support system would greatly benefit both existing and future customers of Hypere. Nevertheless, I remain hopeful that my overall experience with the server and Hypere as a company will continue to be positive.

• HypereHypere Member

@balramm said:
    I recently purchased a 5950x server from Hypere, and while there was a slight delay in its delivery, I eventually received it. Furthermore, I appreciate the assistance provided by Hypere in implementing the Bring Your Own IP (BYOIP) feature. After the server was delivered, Hypere even went the extra mile by refunding 50% of the cost due to the delay and upgrading my server from a 1g to a 10g network connection for free of cost.

In general, I am satisfied with the server itself, as it performs well and meets my requirements. The network connectivity provided by Hypere is also reliable, ensuring smooth and uninterrupted data transmission. Additionally, the price of the server offered by Hypere was competitive, considering its exceptional specifications and performance.

However, based on my personal experience, I believe there is room for improvement in terms of customer support provided by Hypere. Perhaps my particular issue was isolated and only lasted for a few days, but I believe enhancing the support system would greatly benefit both existing and future customers of Hypere. Nevertheless, I remain hopeful that my overall experience with the server and Hypere as a company will continue to be positive.

Thanks!

We're aware of the support issues, and have already taken steps to resolve this.

We've implemented live chat onto both the core site, and the billing portal, and have hired an additional team member to ensure that tickets are responded to in a more timely manner.

We're not perfect, nor do we claim to be, and are still working on optimising things on our end to ensure all clients have a great experience. However, if things go wrong, we will compensate accordingly, as shown above.

Enjoy your server :)

• HypereHypere Member

Last 5900x left folks :)

• code doesn't exist

• HypereHypere Member

@shizuosec said:
    code doesn't exist

You don’t need a code, all discounts for this should be applied automatically at checkout

• IPv6?

• HypereHypere Member

@dodheimsgard said:
    IPv6?

Fully Supported. However, it is upon request, due to a lack of (current) support of V6 from CosmicGuard, there wouldn’t be any DDoS protection applied to the IPs, as there would with IPv4

• jmhjmh Member
    edited June 2023

This is clearly a scam. I ordered one server 4 days ago, didnt hear back until second day after the order, which said "I've pushed your order for delivery, expect it within the next 24 hours or so". I replied that on yesterday, that since nothing seems to happen, I would like my money back.

Atleast " All servers have been prebuilt, and deployment will be within 24 hours of payment." doesnt work.

No reply so far. I will keep you posted.

• HypereHypere Member
    edited June 2023

@jmh said:
    This is clearly a scam. I ordered one server 4 days ago, didnt hear back until second day after the order, which said "I've pushed your order for delivery, expect it within the next 24 hours or so". I replied that on yesterday, that since nothing seems to happen, I would like my money back.

Atleast " All servers have been prebuilt, and deployment will be within 24 hours of payment." doesnt work.

Thanks for letting me know, I'm chasing this. This is likely due to the way we've been handling deployments. DCIManager has been playing up on our end recently (more specifically with PXEBoot), the server was 'installing', with the system waiting for it to be installed before sending the login credentials and marking the service as active, whilst the install had failed, we've since resolved this.

Just opened a ticket on our side, and issued a full refund of your first month's payment. Please communicate with us in the ticket, we'll get your server delivered, and the first month is on us for this trouble :)

Hopefully @jmh will confirm once the refund has been received, and once the server has been delivered, should be a day or two for the refund (depends on how quickly stripe processes it.)

I'd also like to add, that you've not reached out to us directly on this, before coming here. The ticket opened by us re the delivery on the 13th June did not get a reply from yourself, and we've not heard anything from you, since the initial order was placed.

Thanked by 1jmh
  • jmhjmh Member

@Hypere said:

@jmh said:

Thanks for letting me know, I'm chasing this. This is likely due to the way we've been handling deployments.

Just opened a ticket on our side, and issued a full refund of your first month's payment.

Please communicate with us in the ticket, we'll get your server delivered, and the first month is on us for this trouble :)

Hopefully @jmh will confirm once the refund has been received, and once the server has been delivered, should be a day or two for the refund (depends on how quickly stripe processes it.)

I'd also like to add, that you've not reached out to us directly on this, before coming here. The ticket opened by us re the delivery on the 13th June did not get a reply from yourself, and we've not heard anything from you, since the initial order was placed.

Hi, yeah sorry, its probably my bad. I tried to contact via email, by replying to the message from few days ago, but for some reason it hasn't been attached to the ticket, I will attach it now.

Regards,
    Jani

• HypereHypere Member

@jmh said:

@Hypere said:

@jmh said:

Thanks for letting me know, I'm chasing this. This is likely due to the way we've been handling deployments.

Just opened a ticket on our side, and issued a full refund of your first month's payment.

Please communicate with us in the ticket, we'll get your server delivered, and the first month is on us for this trouble :)

Hi, yeah sorry, its probably my bad. I tried to contact via email, by replying to the message from few days ago, but for some reason it hasn't been attached to the ticket, I will attach it now.

Regards,
    Jani

Thanks - We'll go from there, and get things sorted out for you :)

• HypereHypere Member

Just for anyone else here.

We've still got a number of 5600X servers available, code 50OFF will provide a 50% (one time) discount on the 5600X, bringing your initial month down to just 30GBP.

• jmhjmh Member

Okay, I got reasonable explanation for this, and looks like they are doing their work. Sorry for complementing things.

• HypereHypere Member
    edited June 2023

@jmh said:
    Okay, I got reasonable explanation for this, and looks like they are doing their work. Sorry for complementing things.

Just a followup to this for anyone following. This server was delivered yesterday, and a refund is showing as successfully issued.

@jmh Would be great if you can confirm :)

We've got the following servers left:

1 x 5900x / 128GB / 2 x 1TB - 99.99
    1 x 5800x / 64GB / 2 x 1TB - 79.00
    4 x 5600x / 64GB / 2 x 1TB - 59.00

Expect a promo on Xeon Dedicated Servers and VMs next week :)

• HypereHypere Member

Small Restock

Following servers are now available:

1x 5800x-128GB-2x1TB (£89.99)
    1x 5700x-64GB-2x-TB (£72.99)
    2x 5600x-64GB-2x1TB (£59.00)

Offers on Xeon servers and VMs coming soon, watch this space…

• @kjartan said:

Looks like you had the same problem :wink:

Okami

• @0xOkami said:

@kjartan said:

Looks like you had the same problem :wink:

Okami

Looks like you can't read :wink:

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3568299#Comment_3568299