Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a provider that can provide IPv4 addresses in cheap pricing with a small VPS server.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a provider that can provide IPv4 addresses in cheap pricing with a small VPS server.

RafayRafay Member

Hello everyone, Our internet here isn't secured and most of the times the government is spying on us, I would like to make an OpenVPN server on a small VPS for me and for my family members, I would need like 5-10 IP addresses depending on the pricing.

Comments

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

Hello , it's possible give you

1 Gb ram
    1 vCPU
    30 GB SSD
    10 IPv4
    12 TB BW/monthly
    For 12.69 euros/monthly

Write me on PM if you like

Regards,
    Calin

Thanked by 1Rafay
  • Why would you and your family need 5-10 IP addresses?

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • RafayRafay Member

@sillycat said:
    Why would you and your family need 5-10 IP addresses?

Everyone must have their own IP addresses.

• treesmokahtreesmokah Member
    edited June 2023

how about buying mullvad, 5 eur per month and 5 devices can use it at the same time.
    if vpn's are blocked where you are, they offer shadowsocks, wg tcp and more.

• rcy026rcy026 Member

@Rafay said:

@sillycat said:

Why?

• RafayRafay Member

@rcy026 said:

@Rafay said:

@sillycat said:

Why?

if you can't help with any provider's name, don't ask so many questions.

• RafayRafay Member

@treesmokah said:
    how about buying mullvad, 5 eur per month and 5 devices can use it at the same time.

do they have good IP reputations? I don't want any online shopping gone wrong or detecting as a fraud.

• SirFoxySirFoxy Member
    edited June 2023

@Rafay said:

@treesmokah said:

do they have good IP reputations? I don't want any online shopping gone wrong or detecting as a fraud.

Technically, @Calin has residential IPs (afaik) for the time being until companies catch on.

That’s the least likely to give you issues, residential IPs. Any datacenter IP will give you issues.

• treesmokahtreesmokah Member
    edited June 2023

@Rafay said:

@treesmokah said:

yes, been using them for years, no issues.
    if some sites flag your ip's, you can use their socks5 proxies which have stellar ip reputation.

@SirFoxy said: Any datacenter IP will give you issues.

Issues where? I've been shopping through multiple payments gateaways with Datacenter IP's with no issues.

• 5-10 IP addresses for family members to do online shopping? :wink:

• @treesmokah said:

@Rafay said:

@treesmokah said:

yes, been using them for years, no issues.
    if some sites flag your ip's, you can use their socks5 proxies which have stellar ip reputation.

@SirFoxy said: Any datacenter IP will give you issues.

Issues where? I've been shopping through multiple payments gateaways with Datacenter IP's with no issues.

There’s a 90% chance this is for a scalping bot that requires residential IPs.

Thanked by 3bruh21 raindog308 emgh
  • RafayRafay Member

@malignify said:
    5-10 IP addresses for family members to do online shopping? :wink:

to keep them anonymous, You have no idea about our country's situation at the moment and it's always a good decision to keep things encrypted or make it hard for anyone to track.

• @Rafay said:

@malignify said:

to keep them anonymous, You have no idea about our country's situation at the moment and it's always a good decision to keep things encrypted or make it hard for anyone to track.

Sure. We believe you. 5-10 IP addresses for family members to do online shopping is so common in households.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • @malignify said:

@Rafay said:

@malignify said:

Sure. We believe you. 5-10 IP addresses for family members to do online shopping is so common in households.

Local IP addresses ;)

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@rcy026 said:

@Rafay said:

@sillycat said:

Why?

So the government can track them more easily, I guess.

@Rafay said: to keep them anonymous, You have no idea about our country's situation at the moment and it's always a good decision to keep things encrypted or make it hard for anyone to track.

What you're doing is the exact opposite. Each "family membrer" has a unique IP address which never changes. Compare with signing up for a VPN where you can change your IP with a click of the mouse.

BTW with IPv6 you can easily get 18,446,744,073,709,551,616 addresses. Whoa...

Thanked by 3sillycat emgh hvedar13
  • risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

LOL

• rcy026rcy026 Member

@Rafay said:

@rcy026 said:

@Rafay said:

@sillycat said:

Why?

Is it just me, or is everyone coming here asking for help complete assholes these days?

Thanked by 1emgh
  • @Rafay said:

@rcy026 said:

@Rafay said:

@sillycat said:

Why?

If you can't clearly and truthfully indicate what you are doing, don't ask so many recommendations. Your requirement sounds way too suspicious.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @Rafay said:

@malignify said:

Which country? And do you really believe that government agencies cannot track you if you use, like several IPs from a single /24, to transmit encrypted information?

• @Kousaka said:

@Rafay said:

@malignify said:

Which country? And do you really believe that government agencies cannot track you if you use, like several IPs from a single /24, to transmit encrypted information?

This! All IPs would be on the same subnet. Also how would it look when all trafic from your devices are only to one address and port. Might as well use TOR mixed with direct connections to local sites.

• @Rafay said:

@malignify said:

That's not how this works... Even if you all had different IPs in different ranges it's quite trivial to see if they all end up on the same server. The easiest way is to just DDoS one of the IPs and then you'll notice that the rest of them will go down as well. I'm sure there are other ways as well...

• RafayRafay Member

@ehhthing said:

@Rafay said:

@malignify said:

That's not how this works... Even if you all had different IPs in different ranges it's quite trivial to see if they all end up on the same server. The easiest way is to just DDoS one of the IPs and then you'll notice that the rest of them will go down as well. I'm sure there are other ways as well...

actually, you can limit the bandwidth for each adapter of IPv4 in the server, this way you will not have the DDoS problem as you will always have a big room ahead for other IP but why would anyone even try to DDoS me in the first place?

• Do these ports can be blocked 465, 587, 25 ?

• @treesmokah said:

mullvad is premium. testing it atm.

• @Rafay said:

@ehhthing said:

@Rafay said:

@malignify said:

actually, you can limit the bandwidth for each adapter of IPv4 in the server, this way you will not have the DDoS problem as you will always have a big room ahead for other IP but why would anyone even try to DDoS me in the first place?

Your CPU will still get overloaded