Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cloud provider with high limits without manual increase
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cloud provider with high limits without manual increase

emghemgh Member
edited June 2023 in Requests

Title says it all

I'd like to do something now that requires about 90 instances for a few hours

Running 7 at Hetzner and 20 at Vultr but it's not enough (got a limit of 10 and 20 but I have other stuff running on Hetzner as well)

They can be small

I don't need SMTP

No emailing, just crawling

To be clear I guess a manual support review is okay if it's possible to get it fixed ASAP

Looking to buy on behalf of a registered swedish company

I could do some temp solution now and contact Hetzner and Vultr but I have a feeling they'll be annoying when I need 90 instances, especially since I got SMTP unlocked at both and I wouldn't wanna invoke that to not have SMTP on other services I run/may run there

And I'll probably need this, maybe not often, but a few times a month if I had to estimate (so I'd prefer some good permanent solution)

Price isn't important since it'll be a few bucks a time at most anyway

I need 1 IPv4 and 1 GB of RAM each. Rest is kind of meh

IPs don't have to be "clean" but the network can't be too spammy since some of the crawling involves Cloudflare-protected sites. Vultr and Hetzner have worked just fine, but I guess some IP ranges would cause issues

Comments

• emghemgh Member
    edited June 2023

Oooo, might have solved it myself (nearly)

Seems OVH got a limit of 10 (like most others)

But it seems to be per region

So I think even with my basic account I can create 60

It's not quite enough but it's a lot better compared to Hetzner & Vultr for sure :D

• Check Ramnode… support can increase your limit to unlimited, and they respond fast. OpenStack API available.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • Linode, Upcloud, SkySilk, Misaka?

Thanked by 1emgh
  • AC_FanAC_Fan Member

AWS LightSail also has a per region limit.

Thanked by 1emgh