Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where can I get dedicated server delivered instantly (In weekends)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Where can I get dedicated server delivered instantly (In weekends)

OldkyOldky Member

Yup,

Give me the list of companies who are delivering dedicated servers on weekends instantly with EU locations. Thanks

Comments

• Hetzner I believe, Terrahost is also fairly fast with server deliveries but they are probably out of stock at the moment.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited June 2023

@Oldky If Sofia is an option for you - we have one machine ready for immediate deployment with Dual E5-2630Lv2, 64GBs of RAM, 1x 480GB SSD at 49.00€/m.

We have great network:
    https://lgbg.alphavps.bg

Thanked by 2treesmokah Oldky
  • @AlexBarakov said: We have great network

vouch, network is good man

Thanked by 1Kris
  • OldkyOldky Member

@AlexBarakov said:
    @Oldky If Sofia is an option for you - we have one machine ready for immediate deployment with Dual E5-2630Lv2, 64GBs of RAM, 1x 480GB SSD at 49.00€/m.

We have great network:

Do you have some with ssd and hdd?

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@Oldky said:

@AlexBarakov said:

We have great network:

Do you have some with ssd and hdd?

PMing you in a moment.

• OldkyOldky Member

other?

• emghemgh Member

OVH

• emghemgh Member
    edited June 2023

@treesmokah said:
    Hetzner I believe, Terrahost is also fairly fast with server deliveries but they are probably out of stock at the moment.

Hetzner delivers whenever they want, no matter what’s advertised, confirmed with their support

I needed an instant server, paid extra for a model that advertised instant delivery, hours went by, got nothing, support said oh it’s a holiday and then it’s a weekend so you’ll have to wait 3-5 days

I asked if 5 days is instant

They said have patience

I ordered a GAME-1 instead, got it right away, and as soon as Hetzner delivered I cancelled them and got a refund

I have okay-ish experience with their cloud though, apart from:

1. Having my account locked for not paying, when their own system was charging my card late, and their support then denying my account was ever locked
    2. My server being down and their own client area having logged the downtime (unable to get server status was in the activity logs), yet their support refused it was ever down
  • emghemgh Member

To be fair; I still use them, because cheap

But for such a large company I have suprisingly little confidence in hosting production stuff there

• @emgh said:

@treesmokah said:
    Hetzner I believe, Terrahost is also fairly fast with server deliveries but they are probably out of stock at the moment.

Hetzner delivers whenever they want, no matter what’s advertised, confirmed with their support

I needed an instant server, paid extra for a model that advertised instant delivery, hours went by, got nothing, support said oh it’s a holiday and then it’s a weekend so you’ll have to wait 3-5 days

They said have patience

I ordered a GAME-1 instead, got it right away, and as soon as Hetzner delivered I cancelled them and got a refund

1. Having my account locked for not paying, when their own system was charging my card late, and their support then denying my account was ever locked
    2. My server being down and their own client area having logged the downtime (unable to get server status was in the activity logs), yet their support refused it was ever down

What are you talking about
    Hetzner auctions is always instant if you got verified account

• emghemgh Member
    edited June 2023

@johndeo983 said:

@emgh said:

@treesmokah said:

They said have patience

What are you talking about
    Hetzner auctions is always instant if you got verified account

1. Where did I state it was an auction server? Please point that out.
    2. Actually I forgot that, they actually (by mistake I guess) forgot I was verified so I had to send in the exact same documents again, even though I had been verified for a year +, but this was a seperate incident (not related)
    Thanked by 1Plioser
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@Oldky said:
    Yup,

Give me the list of companies who are delivering dedicated servers on weekends instantly with EU locations. Thanks

We do VPS and shared delivery of service truly 365 days per year without any excuses.