Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is HetrixTools working correctly? Anyone using?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is HetrixTools working correctly? Anyone using?

Hello, I want to follow statistics about the live and historical resource usage of the server. I started using hetrixtools for this but I'm not sure how accurately it reports. Anyone using hetrixtools? Is it working right? Or is there any better software you can recommend? I'm looking for software that gives the best results and makes it easy to keep track of server resources.

Comments

• O0oooO0ooo Member

I'v been using it for a few months. It works great.

• totototototo Member

I've been using HetrixTools for over a year and have no complaints. Also, this thread may help you.

What uptime monitoring service do you use?
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/185316/what-uptime-monitoring-service-do-you-use/p1

• What's that you are seeing is wrong reporting?

Unless you can share more details it's just a very obtuse claim.

There are several folks in here which use Hetrixtools for production (including me)

There may be some false positives here and there but it's a very small miniscule number.

Just saying...

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited June 2023

I sure hope it's working correctly because it's a vital part of my entire operation, and I can't recall the last time it let me down, if it ever did.

• @thecreator_ said: is there any better software you can recommend? I'm looking for software that gives the best results and makes it easy to keep track of server resources.

Netdata maybe.

• Maybe 3-4 false positives during one year, otherwise works really well.