Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need 5950x or similar performance server in UK with BYOIP
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need 5950x or similar performance server in UK with BYOIP

Ax3LAx3L Member

Greetings

I am in need of a few 5950x or similar performing servers in United Kingdom on Rent with a minimum of 128GB Ram and 2TB SSD with Bring your own Ip facility.

I am also okay with Semi Annual and Annual contracts or commitments, but the support should be Good Enough.

Thankyou

Comments

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Happy to help, although our UK location is more or less sold out until the next batch of servers comes in.

• dann00dann00 Member, Patron Provider

Thanks for the mention, to be honest you'd be better going for a Ryzen 7900 with 64GB DDR5 for $99.99/month instead of a 5950X as the CPU is slightly more powerful than a 5950X for quite a bit less per month.

You can view both the 7900 and 5950X on our site here: https://pebblehost.com/dedicated/

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

Thanks for the mention <3 @bgerard
    @Ax3L
    DM me your requirements and all the details.

Thanked by 1kuroit
  • Ax3LAx3L Member

@dann00 said:

Thanks for the mention, to be honest you'd be better going for a Ryzen 7900 with 64GB DDR5 for $99.99/month instead of a 5950X as the CPU is slightly more powerful than a 5950X for quite a bit less per month.

You can view both the 7900 and 5950X on our site here: https://pebblehost.com/dedicated/

Can we have a Private Chat Please ?

Thanked by 1dann00
  • ZareZare Member, Host Rep

We have some 5950X in stock in London. 128G RAM and whatever NVMe you need. My email is [email protected]

• Ax3LAx3L Member

@Zare said:
    We have some 5950X in stock in London. 128G RAM and whatever NVMe you need. My email is [email protected]

300 Pounds? Too costly man

• kuroitkuroit Member, Host Rep

@Ax3L said:
    Greetings

I am in need of a few 5950x or similar performing servers in United Kingdom on Rent with a minimum of 128GB Ram and 2TB SSD with Bring your own Ip facility.

I am also okay with Semi Annual and Annual contracts or commitments, but the support should be Good Enough.

Thankyou

Not 5950x, but I can arrange this for you in West Midlands, UK:
    2 x Intel Xeon E5-2667 v3 @ 3.20GHz (16c/32t)
    128GB DDR4 RAM
    2 x 2TB SSD

DM me if interested!

• MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran

@Ax3L said:
    Greetings

Thankyou

UK an absolute requirement?

• HypereHypere Member

@Ax3L said:
    Greetings

Thankyou

We can offer this, drop me a PM

• Ax3LAx3L Member

@Hypere said:

@Ax3L said:
    Greetings

Thankyou

As I mentioned , need somone who can provide Decent Su> @MrRadic said:

@Ax3L said:
    Greetings

Thankyou

Yes sir
    What Locations do you have though?

• MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited June 2023

@Ax3L said:

@Hypere said:

@Ax3L said:
    Greetings

Thankyou

As I mentioned , need somone who can provide Decent Su> @MrRadic said:

@Ax3L said:
    Greetings

Thankyou

Yes sir
    What Locations do you have though?

New York City metro, Miami, and Los Angeles - I can beat anyone's pricing on a 5950X.