Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[VirtEngine/Papers] Emerging Decentralized Autonomous Networks
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[VirtEngine/Papers] Emerging Decentralized Autonomous Networks

DETioDETio Member
edited June 2023 in General

Abstract (DALNet) Provisional Patent 2023901818: The Dynamic Autonomous Learning Network (DALNet) is a novel Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO) that leverages Language Model Learning (LLM), Visual Artificial Intelligence, adaptive AI learning, and a distributed computing network to create a self-sufficient, autonomously governed organization. The architecture of DALNet emulates real-world organizational structures, with AI Agents acting in specialized roles and reporting to managers and a Managing Director AI Agent. AI Agents operate within a GUI-based environment and utilize LLM capabilities to process language, make decisions, and interact with third-party systems. The DALNet is designed to be scalable, adaptable, and capable of achieving specific goals set by initial developers, while improving efficiency through cross-functional AI Agent collaboration, decentralized knowledge repositories, autonomous reputation systems, and dynamic market adaptation mechanisms.

Abstract (VirtEngine) Provisional Patent 2023901444: A decentralized system for identification, authentication, data encryption, cloud and distributed computing is disclosed within this document referred to as ‘VirtEngine’.The system - called VirtEngine, provides a secure and verifiable way to establish and verify the identity of individuals and entities within a blockchain network as well as protect and encrypt sensitive data. These systems can be particularly useful for applications such as online marketplaces, where it is important to ensure the identity of participants and protect sensitive data. VirtEngine also powers a Distributed Computing network and its own Cloud Marketplace system, allowing providers to rent out computing power and consumers to consume computing power via Cloud Services, High Performance Compute, and other integrations.

If you find these abstracts interesting, you can read the full papers here: https://github.com/virtengine/Papers

Thanked by 2BasToTheMax seoworld

Comments

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Glad to see you guys back!

Thanked by 1DETio
  • I didn't understand anything

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@TheGreatOakley said:
    I didn't understand anything

it says AI. Possible written by an AI.

Francisco

• Maybe, just maybe.. you should fix your website for mobile.

Thanked by 1DETio
  • Signature two line violation?

Thanked by 2doghouch ariq01
  • DETioDETio Member

@nqservices said:
    Maybe, just maybe.. you should fix your website for mobile.

Maybe, just maybe.. you are right but I've been lazy, I will prioritise completing this

• DETioDETio Member
    edited June 2023

@TimboJones said: Signature two line violation?

Not sure what you're trying to say

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited June 2023

@TimboJones said:
    Signature two line violation?

Edit: Yeah... I just lost a few brain cells going through their "VEID" paper.

I think the 3-line signature is the least of my problems now.

something useless blockchain something tensorflow something virtengine supercomputer

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Whoever gets this right would have invented internet 3.0.
    The future is in decentralized virtualization and resources pooling as it was intended when the internet was created with built-in redundancy as well.
    The encrypted communications are just a bonus.

I hope in 3 years I will be able to offer my computer's power to an anonymous network, get credits and spin a VM there whenever I need to access any exclusive resources and the rest of the internet through portals to wikipedia or github for example.

Thanked by 1DETio
  • So decentralized = the good guys botnet?

• @Thundas said:
    So decentralized = the good guys botnet?

yes, it takes one RCE for it to stop being a good guys botnet.

Thanked by 1Thundas
  • DETioDETio Member

@doghouch said:

@TimboJones said:
    Signature two line violation?

Edit: Yeah... I just lost a few brain cells going through their "VEID" paper.

I think the 3-line signature is the least of my problems now.

something useless blockchain something tensorflow something virtengine supercomputer

Something something specific novel system that works in a specific way

Everyone else can work on projects that do not copy the specific protocols stated out here.

We are confident with the outcome.

• DETioDETio Member
    edited June 2023

@treesmokah said: yes, it takes one RCE for it to stop being a good guys botnet.

>

Security is at the forefront of the design,

VirtEngine Security Implementations

• VirtEngine will use quantum resistant cryptography algorithims
    • VirtEngine uses a Hybrid Blockchain system with ACLs
    • VIrtEngine encrypts data on transit and at rest
    • VirtEngine encrypts all sensitive data based on intended recipients cryptography
    • VirtEngine verifies signatures
    • VirtEngine offers multiple routes to Authentication
    • VirtEngine offers an Identification system that is used to authorize sensitive transactions

DALNet Security Implementations

• DALNet runs on VirtEngine and inherits all security features implemented in VirtEngine
    • DALNet offers Governance through a Shareholder Structure -> Shareholders are generally Humans or Organizations and they have a voting power based on vested interest
    • DALNet AI's are sandboxed and directed via strict rules
    • DALNet Managing Director has a dynamic stake (Tokens + Voting Power) which is adjusted based on Governance Policies.
    • DALNet can access VirtEngine Supercompute power for training purposes.

Once AGI is developed by DALNet, which is an expected outcome. The Security of the AGI is no longer our responsibility, and we cannot provide assurance to what the AGI's outcome would be. However the Sandboxed DALNet will be secure and can be directed or disabled at any time, unlike whatever AGI get's developed through DALNet or other techniques.

The reason we do not take responsibility to AGI outcomes, is because there are many resources that are being invested into building AGI. Thus, it doesn't matter who creates it, as it will be done by someone eventually.

VirtEngine + DALNet will also have private editions that can be deployed for private purposes (Government and Enterprise use)

VirtEngine is also open sourced, but the license will prohibit using the software for commercial use. Contributions will be welcomed however.

• CabbageCabbage Member
    edited June 2023

I really don't understand this weird trend where people try to couple blockchain with AI. I just don't think they mix very well, especially considering how AI tends to be unpredictable, even with strict rules. Service sounds rather centralised, considering how it aims to implement SMS verification (someone needs to send them) and biometrics (I'm pretty sure it's not a reliable and consistent key source). I would just stick to PGP and mail people using it, really.

Thanked by 1sgno1
  • DETioDETio Member
    edited June 2023

@Cabbage said: I really don't understand this weird trend where people try to couple blockchain with AI. I just don't think they mix very well, especially considering how AI tends to be unpredictable, even with strict rules. Service sounds rather centralised, considering how it aims to implement SMS verification (someone needs to send them) and biometrics (I'm pretty sure is not a reliable and consistent key source). I would just stick to PGP and mail people using it, really.

SMS, and Third Party sources like Equifax, Government Data sources are just additional security measures used to ensure verification. None of the verification methods are mandatory, the user can choose which scopes they want to verify through and the ML algorithim will score the user based on the data available. Biometrics are consistent, especially with constant authorization and updated verifiation data.

In regards to how SMS can be achieved in a decentralized manner, it could just use a round-robin of keys from Authorized Stakers -> As the verification process goes to the Staking Node (3-5 Confirmations) which will decrypt the verification data and process the verification through ML. Once all 5 nodes confirm, the transaction is processed.

Also VirtEngine is not coupling Blockchain with AI, it's more of a compute and identification platform. And the purpose was to power the next generation of Machine Learning algorithims via High-Performance-Compute.

DALNet on the other hand is a Decentralized Autonomous Organization -> An organization that self governs via stakeholders, and what is an organization without any employees? The employees here are the AI Agents. Each AI Agent specializes in order to become more efficient at their roles.

• CabbageCabbage Member
    edited June 2023

Assuming all that works, how do you plan on linking and un-linking a private key to a real life human in the first place? PGP kind of handles this by having users establish a web of trust on their own (which would be seen as invalid by the ones outside of the web), and send out revocation certification in case of a compromise. I don't see how anyone can ascertain that a user really is who they claim to be without the use of trusted central entity.

I'll be honest, I am interested in cryptography, but not AI/ML. What you're describing is extremely high level and abstract, almost black box, and I'm guessing you are way more well informed than me on implementation.

• I had no idea the Detroit Area Library Network was so cutting edge. Good for them.

• DETioDETio Member

@skorous said: I had no idea the Detroit Area Library Network was so cutting edge. Good for them.

>

I know right, their Library Network has grown conscious.

Thanked by 1Maounique
  • DETioDETio Member
    edited June 2023

@Cabbage said: Assuming all that works, how do you plan on linking and un-linking a private key to a real life human in the first place? PGP kind of handles this by having users establish a web of trust on their own (which would be seen as invalid by the ones outside of the web), and send out revocation certification in case of a compromise. I don't see how one can ascertain that a user really is who they claim to be without the use of trusted central entity.

>

Once an identity is linked to a key, it is the real life human's responsibility to secure his keys. We will offer SSO Methods that will ensure security is managed by organizations like Microsoft, Google via Active Directory integrations for users that want a simpler sign up/sign in experience.

A method will be available that unlinks an identity (to unverify a key). This method will be triggered if the user verifies another key with the same identity or if he authorizes with the original key and requests the system to unverify his identity. Sensitive actions will require on-demand verification with biometric data --> Processing Transactions, Reading Sensitive Data - And such authorization will be only activated for a limited time, need to reverify once it expires. If a key is univerified (unlinked from its identity) it can only be verified again by the same identity.

The system can be used with or without identity enabled, if a user would like to use the system unidentified then they lose security measures such as verifications on sensitive actions or protected data and would lose access to services such as VirtEngine SuperComputer and a large majority of the Cloud Marketplace -> Providers can choose to serve unidentified customers if they choose to, or choose which score they want to serve automatically etc..

• oyhacooyhaco Member

DALnet sound like MIRc network long a go

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • DETioDETio Member
    edited June 2023

@oyhaco said: DALnet sound like MIRc network long a go

>

Well DALNet's concept is similar to a Internet Relay Chat network however just designed for our little robot friends to collaborate inside and build new things.

• malignifymalignify Member
    edited June 2023

Can your signature be any longer? I suggest adding this discussion in it.

• DETioDETio Member

@malignify said: Can your signature be any longer? I suggest adding this discussion in it.

>

Sounds like a good idea

@DETio said:

@malignify said: Can your signature be any longer? I suggest adding this discussion in it.

>

Sounds like a good idea

Hello,

Please fix your signature according to our rules here: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/137719/lowendtalk-community-rules-updated-april-2023/p1

Thanked by 1DETio
  • DETioDETio Member

@MikePT said:

@DETio said:

>

Sounds like a good idea

Hello,

Please fix your signature according to our rules here: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/137719/lowendtalk-community-rules-updated-april-2023/p1

Apologise for the inconvenience, if it still needs to be shortened let me know.

Thanked by 1MikePT

@DETio said:

@MikePT said:

@DETio said:

>

Sounds like a good idea

Hello,

Apologise for the inconvenience, if it still needs to be shortened let me know.

Perfect now. Thank you! 👌

• DETioDETio Member

Bumping post

• DETioDETio Member

Bump to visibility

Could you imagine possibly being inside a simulation?

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@DETio said: Bump to visibility

Stop bumping the post!

Thanked by 1jackb
  • DETioDETio Member

@Arkas said:

@DETio said: Bump to visibility

Stop bumping the post!

Just inviting a discussion, some people talked shit then they dissapeared. Why won't they come for another round?

Thanked by 1jackb