Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

192GB from only 125USD/month! 12G from only 10USD Per month! Hong Kong server | Usercloud
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

192GB from only 125USD/month! 12G from only 10USD Per month! Hong Kong server | Usercloud

Damonho316Damonho316 Member, Patron Provider

Introducing our unbeatable promotion plans for VPS and dedicated servers! Get all the power you need for your online projects without breaking the bank.

For only 10 USD per month, our VPS promotion plan comes with
**2 CPU cores
12GB of RAM
400GB of SAS storage
4TB of bandwidth. **
Click here to purchase
This is the perfect solution for websites and applications that require high performance and reliability, all at an affordable price.

But that's not all! For those who need even more power, we have a dedicated server promotion plan that includes a
10c20t E5 2470v2 CPU
192GB of RAM
5TB of SAS storage (2x2T + 1x1T).
dedicated IPv4 /32 and IPv6 /64 by default
RAID 0
replacement of defective hardware

all for only 125 USD per month.
Click here to purchase

Our servers are hosted in a Tier-3 facility in Hong Kong, ensuring top-notch security and reliability. And if you need additional IPv4 addresses, you can get them for only 1.25 USD each.

Don't miss out on this amazing offer! Upgrade your online presence today with our high-performance VPS and dedicated server promotion plans.

Comments

• Seems like offer without Ethernet access? Or 0.99 Mbit/s?

• JonesJones Member

@Damonho316

TICKET #1004

Can you spare some time to reply to me?

• Damonho316Damonho316 Member, Patron Provider

I have replied you

@CalmDown the dedicated server included 100mbps with 10TB up and down by default

• JonesJones Member

@Damonho316 said:
    I have replied you

Please fix the VPS validity period and fixed invoice price so that I can complete the payment as soon as possible :)

• JonesJones Member

@Jones said:

@Damonho316 said:
    I have replied you

Please fix the VPS validity period and fixed invoice price so that I can complete the payment as soon as possible :)

@Damonho316

Did you leave after only completing half of the ticket? Are you the only staff member on the entire website?

• tsofttsoft Member

do you have 1gbps ?

@tsoft we do,open a ticket and we can give you a customized quote

@Jones The staff member is working on the new billing panel and technical support so it will take some time to process

• JonesJones Member
    edited June 2023

Wishing you a prosperous business and looking forward to new products appearing in other locations

Thanked by 1Calin
  • Would be interested in 1gbps, lower traffic is also fine.