Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a Custom VPS Plan in Multiple Locations
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a Custom VPS Plan in Multiple Locations

MerakithMerakith Barred
edited June 2023 in Requests

Hi,

I'm in need of a customized VPS plan in multiple locations, excluding Asia. Specifically, I'm interested in Texas, Amsterdam, South America, and one additional European location to ensure optimal latency for dynamic requests.

Here are my requirements:
Unmanaged
IPv6 only
10Gb/s port
Low bandwidth usage (since most requests are served through the CDN and media files via S3, I only need it for dynamic requests or when the CDN cache is flushed)
40 GB NVMe RAID 1 SSD
8 GB RAM
6 shared cores
EPYC Rome CPU or a comparable x86 or ARM single-core performance CPU.

I currently have many GreenCloudVPS servers, and I am very satisfied with their service. I'm looking to either add more servers or upgrade my existing inventory. I have a clear understanding of my needs this time and would appreciate receiving offers that cater specifically to those requirements. I am open to payment options including monthly, quarterly, annual, or even a one-time payment for a three-year term.

I am eagerly awaiting your offers. Thank you!