Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Big Daddy is onto me!?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Big Daddy is onto me!?

hades_corpshades_corps Member
edited June 2023 in General

Got bored and check ban list on my VPSes.

If I'm offline for 24h send help. :D

Comments

• DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

Quit poking people then.... B)

• blackblack Member

It's typical internet noise. Also the 212.* IP's AS information is wrong / out of date.

• kaitkait Member

@black said: Also the 212.* IP's AS information is wrong / out of date.

That is weird, it shows the correct ASN (211376) on crowdsec CTI, he probably needs to do an apt update or something like that.

• VoidVoid Member

According to my logs, Uncle Sam is onto me on my $10/y server

• First time on the internet? You should expect everyone's uncle and daddy in your logs. Especially if you have some services on unfiltered and default ports :D

• @DataIdeas-Josh said:
    Quit poking people then.... B)

How about I switch from cattle prod to a trident? Bonus benefit: getting my reps in as well.

• @kait said:

@black said: Also the 212.* IP's AS information is wrong / out of date.

That is weird, it shows the correct ASN (211376) on crowdsec CTI, he probably needs to do an apt update or something like that.

I'm quite sure that everything is updated. Could be someone forgot to logout of work VPN ;)

@jmaxwell said:
    According to my logs, Uncle Sam is onto me on my $10/y server

@malignify said:
    First time on the internet? You should expect everyone's uncle and daddy in your logs. Especially if you have some services on unfiltered and default ports :D

I should have posted in offtopic and added a meme. Sure, I had pretty much everyone on ban lists from time to time, and expected the local gov at the hosting site to go around checking security. This time made me laugh.