Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Survey, what Midwest US locations would appeal to you?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Survey, what Midwest US locations would appeal to you?

Shane_ElmoreShane_Elmore Member
edited March 2012 in Providers

I am not looking into getting an alternative Midwestern US location at the moment, but was just curious, what cities would LET users be interested in getting a VPS that are in a Midwestern city?

• Indianapolis, Indiana
  • Cincinnati, Ohio
  • Detroit, Michigan
  • Columbus, Ohio (yeah become another cheapo host like IX with $30 setup fees for monthly payment, LOL)
  • Louisville, Kentucky
  • Saint Louis, Missouri

Comments

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2012

@DepotVPS_Shane said: Saint Louis, Missouri

All of the above apart from MO since they're enough VPS providers there.

• Seriously, do you have to make 2 new threads every day?

• @dancom96: If liking saying what's on my mind isn't allowed then no lol.

• JacobJacob Member

Shane, I'm literly going to kill you! What is with the constant threads?

Search around their is tens of these location survey threads, Not to be bitchy but your threads are bugging me.

• Annoying...

Thanked by 1Liam
  • InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

Yeah, seriously Shane you're literally spamming the board with all these threads, I pointed that out within the first few days of this..

Thanked by 1Liam
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Expanding your far-flung enterprise already?

• Well sor-ry!

I'll ask somewhere else then, if it's seriously that annoying.

• He doesn't bother me. Sure he posts more than others, but just because you realized this doesn't mean you have to pretend to be offended by it. Keep posting, Shane.

Thanked by 1Jeffrey
  • HC_RoHC_Ro Member

@DepotVPS_Shane said: Louisville, Kentucky

I dont think KY is considered a Mid West state. Its in the southern region.

• Before you even think about getting a 'new location'. How about you get things organized? Your website is down, and did you even get a premade template up? I know this is 'exciting' for you, but rushing things, combined w/ the fact that you're 16, means we're getting somewhat annoyed.

Thanked by 2Infinity yomero
  • @DepotVPS_Shane If you weren't looking for a location then you wouldn't have asked this question..

• laaevlaaev Member

Putting aside the fact this thread is likely not serious, to answer the original post's question I would have to say Indiana or Ohio would be nice, you don't see much if any Budget VPS providers around in those area.

I also have not seen a provider in Louisville, but that's not midwest.

Best,
    Kevin

Thanked by 1Liam