Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Strange problem with Buyshared
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Strange problem with Buyshared

Hello guys,

I have a reseller plan with Buyshared and it is awesome but today there is something weird going on. I host a few domains and all of them have Wordpress installed (I used Softaculous). The problem is that when trying to access the domains I am getting error 404 NOT FOUND from Litespeed.

It has been working fine until today that I noticed the problem. I already wrote them and I am waiting for their response but do you know if there is something that I could do? I need to work.

Thanks,
gapper

Thanked by 1greentea

Comments

• .ga domains?

• gappergapper Member
    edited June 2023

No, these are .com domains

Thanked by 1moodwriter
  • alentoalento Member, Host Rep

I have had the same problem yet support keeps telling me that my site is loading fine.

Since isitdownrightnow.com says that my site is up for them, I figured I was having some strange routing issue .... seems not. @Francisco what say you boss?

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

We sent a multiple emails this year about IP's getting renumbered on BuyShared. This was supposed to be completed months ago by people ticketing in, or just me doing a mass renumber.

With us working on more Namecrane stuff today, I issued a mass renumber.

You can ticket if you want to buy a dedicated IP, or just use the new shared one.

Francisco

Thanked by 2Asim greentea
    edited June 2023

My IP was changed weeks ago @Francisco

Oddly it is only one domain of 8 on the service that is having this issue. DNS is updated in Cloudflare.

@alento said:
    My IP was changed weeks ago @Francisco

Different node probably :)

I've been moving slowly through them. I did lv-shared03 a few weeks ago, but today was lv-shared01.

Francisco

edited June 2023

@Francisco said: I've been moving slowly through them. I did lv-shared03 a few weeks ago, but today was lv-shared01.

Mine is on lv-shared01 but this problem was existing long before today. Ticket #430787 from May 31.

Mine is on lv-shared01 but this problem was existing long before today.

Maybe cPanel? I ran it today on Directadmin lv-shared01.

Francisco

Ok Ok Ok ... so I had the damned old IP in the hosts file. Dammit.

Now gimme some crow to eat!

Sorry boss, and thanks for the awesome service and support you have given over the years!!! @Francisco

So @gapper update your IP in DNS.

Thanked by 1greentea
  • gappergapper Member

I updated the IP and everything is working fine. Thanks Francisco you are the man!

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • smaartsmaart Member

where to update the IP?
    the main website or the storage?

ticket number #850877

• If you are using a shared ip, I recommend pointing the domain name to the cpanel domain using cname

• smaartsmaart Member

@smaart said:
    where to update the IP?
    the main website or the storage?

ticket number #850877

problems solved by reattach storage, thank you