Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How does LowEndBox look on your mobile browser?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How does LowEndBox look on your mobile browser?

jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran
edited June 2023 in General

Hi Everyone!

We tested the LowEndBox theme on Android (Chrome and Firefox) and Apple (Safari) but recently got a report that LowEndBox does not look right with Android's built in browser (still pending more details).

If there is an issue we want to get it fixed.

Is anyone seeing issues with how the LowEndBox wordpress theme looks on mobile? If so would you mind sharing a screenshot and the version of mobile phone OS + browser details?

lowendbox.com

Thank you !!

Comments

• PagePage Member
    edited June 2023

My iphone and android devices display without issue.

But I can offer you a suggestion:

If you use chrome, please press F12 to view Chrome DevTools Emulated Devices, you can see the compatibility of your wordpress theme under most devices, this is the most efficient way.

• ailiceailice Member

I got little bit issue, when I not logged in. The page was desktop mode, but after login everything back to mobile mode.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Agreed super useful... especially with CLS issues and page loading speeds.

Was hoping to get confirmation from real world users.

• lq9xlq9x Member

Can't make this work without dark mode. That's why I usually just visit LET.

Thanked by 1Void
  • Some aspect of the css is causing safari rendering to be unable to keep up with scrolling on iOS. If you drag the scrollbar to scroll quickly, the page disappears (only green background visible) for a second or two

• AlanVAlanV Member

Functional, in my case, nothing to worry about

• Great on Opera with ad blocking :smile:

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Thanks to everyone who took a moment to check for us.

• VoidVoid Member

@lq9x said:
    Can't make this work without dark mode. That's why I usually just visit LET.

I second this. Please add dark mode