Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hetzner didn't give response to me even if sent at least 3 tickets
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hetzner didn't give response to me even if sent at least 3 tickets

Created an account on May/19th, after given my identity to Hetzner they deactivate my account without no reason. Sent about 3 tickets but no one replied except automated mail.

Their account verification process is awful, and I have no Germany phone number to contact them directly. I don't know how to reach them quickly in working day.

pC9D17q.png

Comments

• amsaalamsaal Member

they wont respond either. buy hetzner vps from a reseller is now the safest option for you.

Thanked by 1Microcharon
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Sounds like they sent you a clear message and you just don't want to hear it: that they've rejected you.

I mean I'm sorry if it isn't the answer you wanted, but you can't expect people to keep giving you the same answer until you accept it.

• No matter what you do, they'll not reply. There are plenty of Hetzner Resellers there for example I think is @PulsedMedia in Helsinki

Thanked by 2amsaal Microcharon
  • Hi
    Sherlock Zhang

I can imagine a Hetzner support person seeing.
    1. using a US ip, US profile
    2. using a credit card issued by a Chinese bank or a paypal from China
    3. a US number that can't be reached
    4. a Chinese ID card that doesn't correspond to the account name

After that, his inner confusion

• MicrocharonMicrocharon Member
    edited June 2023

@BetaRacks said:
    Hi
    Sherlock Zhang

Sherlock Zhang is my global English name, not my actual name. for real I use real IP address and my passport and my name real phone number of mine.

I registered account successfully but only identity verification, no PayPal verification access. Then after identify verification, they sent an Email and deactivate my account.

Thanked by 1dosai
  • @Microcharon said:

@BetaRacks said:
    Hi
    Sherlock Zhang

Sherlock Zhang is my global English name, not my actual name. for real I use real IP address and my passport and my name real phone number of mine.

I registered account successfully but only identity verification, no PayPal verification access. Then after identify verification, they sent an Email and deactivate my account.

Better you use a different email and use paypal verification. Credit card is hard to pass.

• amsaalamsaal Member

@sreekanth850 said:

@Microcharon said:

@BetaRacks said:
    Hi
    Sherlock Zhang

Better you use a different email and use paypal verification. Credit card is hard to pass.

This method works in some region but might not work in some. Depends on high risk countries.

• Sherlock Zhang is my global English name, not my actual name. for real I use real IP address and my passport and my name real phone number of mine.

Perhaps you should consider a global German name, Bierhals Trinkenschuh ..

Thanked by 2ariq01 fendix
  • emghemgh Member
    edited June 2023

@Microcharon said:

@BetaRacks said:
    Hi
    Sherlock Zhang

Edit: misunderstood

• @amsaal said:

@sreekanth850 said:

@Microcharon said:

@BetaRacks said:
    Hi
    Sherlock Zhang

This method works in some region but might not work in some. Depends on high risk countries.

Yes. Got it worked for me.

• rustelekomrustelekom Member, Patron Provider

Hetzner (and not only them) can refuse registration due to internal high risk detection procedure. This happen with customers from various countries. Something like "face control" in private clubs.

• LeviLevi Member

Wtf is English global name? Can I have it too? I wanna be Shlong Girther.

• MumblyMumbly Member
    edited June 2023

@LTniger said:
    Wtf is English global name? Can I have it too? I wanna be Shlong Girther.

Nah, you already used that card.
    You should stick with Mindaugas Chukwuebuka Olanrewaju or migrate to Estonia.

• emghemgh Member

My english name is Lee Nover

• @emgh said:

Em… my English name is Sherlock Zhang while I will use alternative name Charlie Zhang in some occasion.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • emghemgh Member

@Microcharon said:

@emgh said:

Em… my English name is Sherlock Zhang while I will use alternative name Charlie Zhang in some occasion.

Do you like my name? Lee Nover?

• @emgh said:

@Microcharon said:

@emgh said:

Quite simple, just like my name.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • emghemgh Member

@Microcharon said:

@emgh said:

@Microcharon said:

@emgh said:

Quite simple, just like my name.

Thanks!

• dosaidosai Member

My German name is Oliver Kundigraber.

• @emgh said: Lee Nover

Ben Dover :)

Thanked by 2ehab emgh
  • ehabehab Member
    edited June 2023

sIr.Long Horn

• emghemgh Member

@emperor said:

@emgh said: Lee Nover

Ben Dover :)

No, too direct.

Lee Nover is much more sophisticated

Thanked by 1emperor
  • deqideqi Member
    edited June 2023

I dont get it... Whats a "global English Name"? Am i not chinese enough to unterstand?

• emghemgh Member
    edited June 2023

@deqi said:
    I dont get it... Whats an "global English Name"? Am i not chinese enough to unterstand?

You just come up with a name and that's it

Edit: To be a bit more agreeable, I think it's commonly used because chinese names are impossible for a native english speaker to pronounce, so they just change their first name to something that a native english speaker can pronounce and then use that in international contexts

• deqideqi Member
    edited June 2023

Double post

• kasodkkasodk Barred

@deqi said:
    I dont get it... Whats a "global English Name"? Am i not chinese enough to unterstand?

Fake name.

Thanked by 1Plioser
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
    edited June 2023

@kasodk said:

@deqi said:

Fake name.

More like a nickname.

It's somewhat common for Chinese people to have and use an "English" name, alongside their Chinese name.

But of course, for things like these, one should always use their legal name, as per their national ID.

EDIT: There's an explanation here: https://theculturetrip.com/asia/china/articles/chinese-people-western-names/.

P.S. Now you know who @Francisco really is - Yufan! :smiley:

Thanked by 2ariq01 kasodk
  • PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

@hyena56 said:
    No matter what you do, they'll not reply. There are plenty of Hetzner Resellers there for example I think is @PulsedMedia in Helsinki

We do not resell Hetzner. We have our own datacenter in Helsinki, and we are building our second one in Kerava right now.

Hetzner is in Tuusula.