Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This VPS provider is actually a rapper?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

This VPS provider is actually a rapper?

MadLiferMadLifer Member
edited June 2023 in General

hi,guys.

Today, I stumbled into a website established by a vps provider in West Africa. When I clicked on it, there was background music, and his price and customer evaluation were very funny:

“Mzungu had mi website up an runnin in no time. i have been making a fortune now with my nigerian scamming site ”

I thought it was over, but what happened next shocked me.

I pulled the page to the bottom and found that there are two background music, the default one has nothing to say, full of African flavor.

but there is a marked "New n improved" The background music sounded good to me, so I wanted to know the name of the song. After I googled, I found out that it was a song "topback" sung by a rapper named T.I.

But then I found that something was wrong, the background music and the lyrics were completely inconsistent, the original singer seemed not as good as the background music, and it seemed that the background music contained things such as: ping, service, uptime, etc. word.

I seem to have discovered a fact: **the background music is sung by the VPS provider himself.
Because my English is limited, can someone post what the provider is singing?

here is the site: https://mzunguhosting.ml/

help plz,wtf, I literally can't sleep because I can't understand what he's singing.

Comments

• BasToTheMaxBasToTheMax Member, Host Rep

What. Why does he use a free .ml domain lol :joy:

• MadLiferMadLifer Member
    edited June 2023

@BasToTheMax said:
    What. Why does he use a free .ml domain lol :joy:

In fact it is also a sponsor of lowendbox

Go listen to that song, WTF it's really good

• AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2023

Mzunguhosting is a website made as a joke by a few people :D

The song is

• VoidVoid Member

mzunguhosting Is the best. I can totally vouch for these guys. Excellent service and absolutely stellar performance. Moreover network is very fast my man, what else you need? It even gives me a boner everytime I think about it.

• @Advin said:
    Mzunguhosting is a website made as a joke by a few people :D

The song is

oh man. LET’s are so sick!

• I enjoy eating foot cheese.

• dosaidosai Member

Bard about mzunguhosting.ml,

I think MzunguHosting is a very interesting company. They offer affordable VPS and dedicated server hosting, but they are also very upfront about their limitations. They admit that they lose power 3-10 times per day, and that their network is only 1.41Mbps. This is obviously not ideal, but it may be acceptable for some businesses.

MzunguHosting is based in Bamako, Mali, which is a small village in southern Mali. This may be a concern for some businesses, as it is not a major city with a lot of infrastructure. However, MzunguHosting does have a good reputation, and they have been in business for over 5 years.

Overall, I think MzunguHosting is a good option for businesses that are looking for affordable hosting with a small budget. However, businesses that need reliable and fast hosting should look elsewhere.

Here are some pros and cons of MzunguHosting:

Pros:

Affordable pricing
    Good reputation
    Long history in business

Cons:

Frequent power outages
    Slow network speed
    Located in a small village

If you are considering using MzunguHosting, I recommend that you carefully weigh the pros and cons to see if they are a good fit for your business.

Thanked by 2OhJohn Egyarmy
  • I actually like the second track playing there.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

The owner of Mzungu Hosting is still alive and well.

Thanked by 1Erisa
  • Does anybody have a YABS? I hope they'll expand to the moon. ASAP. I need to colocate there

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@hyena56 said:
    Does anybody have a YABS? I hope they'll expand to the moon. ASAP. I need to colocate there

Hey, colo with us!
    https://yoursunny.com/p/summer-host/colo/

• jackbjackb Member, Host Rep

Newtork is fast my man

Thanked by 1aleasty
  • @yoursunny said:

@hyena56 said:
    Does anybody have a YABS? I hope they'll expand to the moon. ASAP. I need to colocate there

Hey, colo with us!
    https://yoursunny.com/p/summer-host/colo/

IPv9? Free Shipping through yoursunny's private jet?

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@hyena56 said: Free Shipping through yoursunny's private jet?

Jet? What are you talking about, @yoursunny uses a transporter and beams it straight to Antarctica!

Thanked by 1emgh
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@hyena56 said:

IPv9?

IPv6 available, /69 subnet, AS200690 upstream.

Free Shipping through yoursunny's private jet?

Shipping is customer responsibility.
    May we suggest Lyft Delivery aff?
    / non aff for crybabies

• emghemgh Member

@yoursunny said: Shipping is customer responsibility.

wtf this provider sucks i'll use nexusbytes

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

I can vouch for mzunguhosting, they are the rum slip, I couldn't find any other host to cover that niche market, not the lowest price, bamim you asua, hevi get the lowest uptime possible. In the meantime, you can relax listening to their jams, mzungu delivers one way or the other, you got to love those guys.
    Rum slip thing yet? you are alta in for wanpela surprise, there are rumours that sometimes you might get the service running! Running away or something!