Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1GServers.com - Summer Sale - Dual E5 Dedicated Servers from $54/m - NVMe $109/m
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

1GServers.com - Summer Sale - Dual E5 Dedicated Servers from $54/m - NVMe $109/m

1gservers1gservers Member, Patron Provider

I present you today with more insane dedicated server specials, just in time for spring! We've been expanding fast, and working hard to make more servers available for you at special prices. We support Rocky Linux 9/8, CentOS 9-stream/8-stream/7, Ubuntu 22.04/20.04/18.04 LTS and Debian 11/10. In addition, if you’d like to install your own OS using IPMI, we can support that upon request. Inventory is very limited, be sure to grab yours today!

THE DEALS

All deals are recurring and do not expire!

• Dual E5-2690v4, 64GB DDR4 RAM, 2x 1.6TB NVMe SSD, 20TB monthly data on 1gbps, custom build, $109/mo, 25% off RAM upgrades, 25% off all network upgrades, 50% off all disk upgrades (including NVMe) order link

• Dual E5-2690v4, 64GB DDR4 RAM, 2TB SATA SSD, 1gbps unmetered, auto deploy, $99/mo, order link (sold out if not listed)

• Dual E5-2650v2, 64GB DDR3 RAM, 4TB SATA HDD or 2TB SATA SSD, 20TB monthly data on 1gbps, custom build, 25% off all network upgrades, 50% off all disk upgrades (including NVMe) $54/mo order link

BONUS DEAL: Reply to this thread with your order number, and we will bump up your order to 1gbps unmetered for free!

Fine print: The price listed is recurring and price locked. Not valid with any other deals or promotions.
THESE DEALS MAY END OR BE MODIFIED AT ANY TIME AND WITHOUT NOTICE. NO REFUNDS.

--

Looking for something special?

Don’t hesitate to reach out to us for a custom quote! Contact Us

--

Why do business with 1GServers.com

In business since 2012, we have helped hundreds of customers save money to help grow their businesses. We do this by:

• Continually automating more of our internal processes.
  • Offering affordable bandwidth upgrades.
  • Owning 100% of our hardware / debt free / not resellers.
  • Expert technical support available for the occasional issue

--

What are some other advantages?

Here are some upgrades we offer:

• IPMI/KVM console access granted upon request
  • 100TB of monthly transfer for only $49/mo
  • 1Gbps unmetered transfer for only $169/mo
  • Upgrade to /29 subnet for only $10/mo
  • Upgrade to /28 subnet for only $26/mo
  • Upgrade to /27 subnet for only $58/mo (dual processors only)
  • Upgrade to /26 subnet for only $124/mo (dual processors only)
  • IPv6 /64 subnet upon request (free)
  • BYOIP/Bring Your Own IPs only $50 one time charge

--

About our network

Our multihomed network is enterprise grade powered by 100% Juniper routers and switches. We have over 800Gbps of network capacity and growing.

Thanks for your interest!

Thanked by 2xinxin888 roorooroo

Comments

• Order: 14202

Is the discount regular or one-time?

• aruaru Member

Your order number: 14203
    Your order number: 14204
    Thanks for help.

• vbavba Member

Your order number: 14210

• Order number 14212

• 1gservers1gservers Member, Patron Provider

@xinxin888 said:
    Order: 14202

Is the discount regular or one-time?

We've bumped up your order to 1gbps unmetered at no extra cost. Kindly give it 12-24 hours to reflect in your account. To address your inquiry, our offers are perpetual, which means your discount will stick around for every billing cycle. We truly value your business.

Thanked by 1dycdkey

@aru said:
    Your order number: 14203
    Your order number: 14204
    Thanks for help.

We're excited to share that your order has received a complimentary upgrade to 1gbps unmetered! Kindly note that it may take between 12-24 hours for this change to become visible in your account. We're truly grateful for your business.

@vba said:
    Your order number: 14210

Great news! We've upgraded your order to 1gbps unmetered on us! Just a heads up, please allow a little window of 12-24 hours for this change to be fully implemented. We really appreciate your trust in us.

@aresxxyz said:
    Order number 14212

I've double-checked your order and confirmed that you asked us to cancel and process a refund. Although we've already reached out to you via your helpdesk ticket, I thought it'd be helpful to reiterate here too. The refund has been successfully processed and your order has been canceled. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Thanked by 1r0ute66

Additional Deal!

• Dual E5-2695v2, 64GB DDR3 ECC RAM, 1x 4TB HDD or 1x 2TB SSD, 50% Off Disk Upgrades, NVME Upgrades Available, 1 IP, 1gbps uplink, custom build, $59/mo, click here to order

Additional Deals!

(if not listed on order link, then it is sold out)

BONUS: Reply to this thread with your order number to receive a free 1gbps unmetered upgrade!

• aruaru Member

hello, one man ask me post his order number to get free bandwidth upgrade, thanks.
    order number: 14317

@aru said:
    hello, one man ask me post his order number to get free bandwidth upgrade, thanks.
    order number: 14317

Great news! We've upgraded your order to 1gbps unmetered on us! Just a heads up, please allow a little window of 12-24 hours for this change to be fully implemented. We really appreciate your business.

• Order 14328

• newignewig Member

order no 14332

@slantgolf said:
    Order 14328

Great news! We've upgraded your order to 1gbps unmetered on us! Just a heads up, please allow a little window of 12-24 hours for this change to be fully implemented. We really appreciate your business.

@newig said:
    order no 14332

• Order 14360

@dycdkey said:
    Order 14360

@qwe3296 said:
    order #: 14356
    Your order number: 14356
    @1gservers

• Order 14372

@themikego said:
    Order 14372

To avoid confusion, this is our CURRENT offer thread. People keep bumping our old threads

• cwatercwater Member
    edited June 2023

can somebody show the yabs? how the IO of ssd and hdd
    thanks very much :D

• Order 14415

@xinxin888 said:
    Order 14415

• if the unmetered 1gbps is still available I humbly request
    Order number #14457

@khajiit said:
    if the unmetered 1gbps is still available I humbly request
    Order number #14457

It is! We've upgraded your order to 1gbps unmetered on us! Just a heads up, please allow a little window of 12-24 hours for this change to be fully implemented. We really appreciate your business.

• Please help me upgrade to 1gbps unmetered. My Order ID: 14525

@xuancong6000 said: Please help me upgrade to 1gbps unmetered. My Order ID: 14525

We've upgraded your order to 1gbps unmetered on us! Just a heads up, please allow a little window of 12-24 hours for this change to be fully implemented. We really appreciate your business.

• wg1929wg1929 Member

Hello, how do I register an account, I want to buy a server