Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for KS-LE server E3-1245 V2 32Gb RAM 2x960Gb
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for KS-LE server E3-1245 V2 32Gb RAM 2x960Gb

Hello!
I'm searching for KS-LE server's with this specs E3-1245 V2 32Gb RAM 2x960Gb (or 1Tb).
Port 100Mbs is fine, 1Gbit is awsome.
If anyone wants to transfer/sell their server, I'm here with money in my pocket :smile:

Comments

• oplinkoplink Member, Patron Provider
  • AndruAndru Member

Thank you for your offer but I'm searching for KS-LE.

• I've got one yesterday after hearing that people often got "double" on their KS-LE.
    All I did is hitting https://www.ovh.com/fr/order/dedicated/?configure=1&v=2&ecorange=#/dedicated/configure?selection=~(datacenters~(~)~invoiceName~'KS-LE) every hour for one day until it shown some availability.
    No guarantee on what you'll get but chances have been pretty high lately.

• adnsadns Member
    edited June 2023

Hi,

I activated one in RBX yesterday but I no longer need it, because the peering is terrible to my ISP:(
    IPv4 is 1000/100, IPv6 is gigabit but the available performance highly depents on network load so IPv6 gigabit not guaranteed.
    SSD 2*960 GB Intel DC SSD + 32 GB non-ECC RAM.

I have OVH IE account. I ask 30 Euros for this. If you're interested in it, PM me!:)

• adnsadns Member

@adns said:
    Hi,

I activated one in RBX yesterday but I no longer need it, because the peering is terrible to my ISP:(
    IPv4 is 1000/100, IPv6 is gigabit but the available performance highly depents on network load so IPv6 gigabit not guaranteed.
    SSD 2*960 GB Intel DC SSD + 32 GB non-ECC RAM.

I have OVH IE account. I ask 30 Euros for this. If you're interested in it, PM me!:)

Transfered to @Limpan .

Thanks for the fast and precise transfer process!

Thanked by 1Limpan
  • AndruAndru Member

Lol... @Limpan ...

• AndruAndru Member

Anyway ... I'm still searching...

• Tom_BTom_B Member
    edited June 2023

Available now.... on ovhcloud.

• adnsadns Member

@Tom_B said:
    Available now.... on ovhcloud.

And luckily in Gravelines:)

• XedonXedon Member

where? link please :)

• fredo1664fredo1664 Member
    edited June 2023
  • XedonXedon Member

@fredo1664 said:
    https://www.ovh.com/fr/order/dedicated/?configure=1&v=2&ecorange#/dedicated/configure?selection=~(datacenters~(~)~invoiceName~'KS-LE)
    (the whole thing, for some reason LET cuts the end of the link.

ohh too bad.
    This is the 16gb ram and 480gb ssd variant.
    The 32gb 800gb ssd variant would have been interesting.

• @Xedon said:

ohh too bad.

Some people got lucky so you never know...

• XedonXedon Member
    edited June 2023

@fredo1664 said:

@Xedon said:

ohh too bad.

oh so you mean if I order this server I'll get with luck the KS-LE-1?

• Tom_BTom_B Member

@Xedon said:

@fredo1664 said:

@Xedon said:

ohh too bad.

oh so you mean if I order this server I'll get with luck the KS-LE-1?

Yes, with bandwidth, specs or a combination.

• Some people in this thread said they ordered this KS-LE and got double RAM (32GB) and double SSD (2*960GB).

• XedonXedon Member

@fredo1664 said:
    Some people in this thread said they ordered this KS-LE and got double RAM (32GB) and double SSD (2*960GB).

all clear.
    Then let's start the gambling

• wii747wii747 Member

@fredo1664 said:
    Some people in this thread said they ordered this KS-LE and got double RAM (32GB) and double SSD (2*960GB).

Indeed its a game of roulette

• I'm in. Let's see what we'll get :smile:

• Smith42Smith42 Member
    edited June 2023

If you're a private client in Europe (not business), just wait for it to come back in stock, buy 10-20-30 as many as you want, pay with credit card and keep the ones that come with upgraded hardware, and ask for refund back to credit card under 14 day cooldown policy for the ones that don't come with upgraded hardware.

Thanked by 1adns
  • Tom_BTom_B Member

@Smith42 said:
    If you're a private client in Europe (not business), just wait for it to come back in stock, buy 10-20-30 as many as you want, pay with credit card and keep the ones that come with upgraded hardware, and ask for refund back to credit card under 14 day cooldown policy for the ones that don't come with upgraded hardware.

Uhh, bad idea. I dont like your idea to claim many servers for better specs.

• adnsadns Member

@Smith42 said:

Is the OVH give refund? I heard about they don't like pay back the users's money.

• @adns said:

Is the OVH give refund? I heard about they don't like pay back the users's money.

In Europe you can cancel an order within 14 days and get a prorated refund (including setup fees).

• Tom_BTom_B Member

They dont like it of course. Save your account and dont buy 10+ servers for some luck. Just buy it when you need it.

This discussion has been closed.