Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why is the server I bought in AdvinServers not working?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I'm on Wednesday, May 10th, 2023 Bought a server and has not been opened so far, and there is no real person to reply to the work order? What's going on?

Comments

• AstroAstro Member

nice, good!

• dosaidosai Member

I don't know.

• JabJabJabJab Member

How the fuck should we know?

Ask AdvinServers support.
    Ask on theirs Discord.
    SMS them: +1 ‪(850) 778-2679‬
    e-mail them: [email protected]

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
    edited May 2023

I'm on Tuesday, May 30th, 2023, and I don't know what's going on, sorry.

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

Welcome to LowEndHelpDesk. Your call is important to us, please wait while i attempt to connect you to an agent. Your patience is appreciated.

• LisoLiso Member

20 days with no delivery ? Suspicious

• @JabJab said:

Ask on theirs Discord.

There is no real human reply

• thats really bad. make one ticket for every hour it is not answered until they do!

• VoidVoid Member

have you tried turning it on and off again ?

Thanked by 1anubhavhirani
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

♟️

Thanked by 1ariq01
  • @jmaxwell said:

Reseating the RAM also does wonders sometimes, thank me later!

• ralfralf Member

@nicegood said:
    I'm on Wednesday, May 10th, 2023 Bought a server and has not been opened so far, and there is no real person to reply to the work order? What's going on?

Thanked by 2WebProject SirFoxy
  • DotDot Member

Trying talking in the #help-me channel in their discord?
    Fro (the owner) checks if somewhat often

• @yoursunny said:
    ♟️

yoursunny: chess edition

• VoidVoid Member

@anubhavhirani said:

@jmaxwell said:

Reseating the RAM also does wonders sometimes, thank me later!

ok reset you next week

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@JabJab said:

Ask on theirs Discord.

Too many tasks and very complicated, so CBA and post on LET instead 😂

• I hopped in my time machine to figure out how this ends and unfortunately didn't find out how it ended, but when I came back, I had toilet paper stuck to my shoe so I will be bidding off toilet paper from the future. Bidding starts at $7

• Advin support is extremely slow in 80% of cases, if you need support - better don't count on it. Back in the days when I had VDS with them my ticket was left open without answer for 6+ days and it was always some excuses, same thing goes for their Discord server.
    They are cheap, hardware is okay-ish, same goes for network, but support-wise not the brightest side.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@Liso said:
    20 days with no delivery ? Suspicious

Depends on delivery of offer or pre-order.

• AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2023

Can you please let me know what your ticket number is? (If you have one) That would be best so that we can look into what exactly happened and the reasoning behind why it was delayed.

Tickets are always the best means of communication. I assume that your order was either a backorder (i.e. on Japan VPS), or maybe there was some error that prevented the provisioning of the service that was not caught on our queues. The due date of your VPS is always set to 1 month after the service is provisioned, and the 48 hour refund policy starts when your VPS is created (not when it was ordered), so you would be able to request a refund at any time.

Please note that you will most likely get the fastest response times if you do not bump tickets and do not open multiple tickets about the exact same issue.

I am not really that active on LET anymore, I was only alerted to this thread by a friend of mine who noticed it.

We have been working on obviously improving our support and such, but it's a little bit hard as we are busy working on our infrastructure. We are slowly expanding into owned hardware across every single one of our locations, which is eating up a lot of our time, but will result in immense stability and performance improvements for our clients. We are most likely looking to hire support agents in 2-3 weeks.

edited May 2023

@JustAUser said:
    Advin support is extremely slow in 80% of cases, if you need support - better don't count on it. Back in the days when I had VDS with them my ticket was left open without answer for 6+ days and it was always some excuses, same thing goes for their Discord server.
    They are cheap, hardware is okay-ish, same goes for network, but support-wise not the brightest side.

Super sorry about this, we are constantly working on improving but it has been difficult lately. We have only 2 support agents, including me, and the other one mostly works on our backend infrastructure. We are working on hiring more support, but we are still looking to find trustworthy individuals to onboard onto our support team.

• LisoLiso Member

@Advin said:

@JustAUser said:
    Advin support is extremely slow in 80% of cases, if you need support - better don't count on it. Back in the days when I had VDS with them my ticket was left open without answer for 6+ days and it was always some excuses, same thing goes for their Discord server.

Super sorry about this, we are constantly working on improving but it has been difficult lately. We have only 2 support agents, including me, and the other one mostly works on our backend infrastructure. We are working on hiring more support, but we are still looking to find trustworthy individuals to onboard onto our support team.

While you're here, is there any ETA when SG server will be restocked ? I want to buy kvm-standard L

edited May 2023

@Liso said:

@Advin said:

@JustAUser said:

While you're here, is there any ETA when SG server will be restocked ? I want to buy kvm-standard L

I'll go through our stock tomorrow or the day after and I'll PM you if we have any available. We should have some but I haven't checked. Singapore is in very high demand and we have little availability, mainly due to logistical issues with sending hardware.