Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPN Unlimited Lifetime and Degoo Lifetime bundles are sold out
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPN Unlimited Lifetime and Degoo Lifetime bundles are sold out

cxplaycxplay Member

I was planning to try to buy this bundle, but just today I overlooked that it was already showing "sold out".😦

In my experience, when they start bundling with other products, It is the same as no longer being willing to offer a similar product that matches its value(But it's clear that its value is rising). So I think VPN Unlimited's LTD opportunities may be dwindling, although they still sell LTD products on their site, but the price makes me hesitate.

Comments

• emghemgh Member

• hacktekhacktek Member

this is probably the end of keepsolid lifetime deals, good luck to those who were able to grab one at some point

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

@hacktek said:
    this is probably the end of keepsolid lifetime deals, good luck to those who were able to grab one at some point

you can still buy it direct from their site for 100 bucks

• yongsikleeyongsiklee Member, Patron Provider

@hacktek said:

The end is always far.

• VPN Unlimited provides a free socks5 proxy...