Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

vps selling
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

vps selling

hello, vps selling are profitable? like dmca ignore? and unlimited traffic !

Comments

• Following.

• BasToTheMaxBasToTheMax Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2023

Depends. Starting a hosting requires a lot of time and can take a while before you get profit. You don't get a lot of profit with the work you put in.

You also need hardware. If you want to start a hosting, i think you should offer something unique. This will give people a good reason to use your host.

Thanked by 1harrison
  • @BasToTheMax said:
    Depends. Starting a hosting requires a lot of time and can take a while before you get profit. You don't get a lot of profit with the work you put in.

You also need hardware. If you want to start a hosting, i think you should offer something unique. This will give people a good reason to use your host.

i want to offer ignore dmca vps !

• BasToTheMaxBasToTheMax Member, Host Rep

@unlimitedhostingcc said:

@BasToTheMax said:

Already exists. Check @Calin's offer.

• @BasToTheMax said:

@BasToTheMax said:

ok this is egal, im ask when is profitable or no !

• ZreindZreind Member

@BasToTheMax said:

@BasToTheMax said:

ok this is egal, im ask when is profitable or no !

Selling machines for 3-5 bucks is not profitable. IPv4 pricing, licenses etc. you'll have many expenses. If you sell something expensive and big, yeah its profitable.

• bgerardbgerard Member

If you need to ask, don't bother. Get some skills, build something interesting, work for someone who wants those skills etc