Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I want VPS(s) with no bandwidth limit!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I want VPS(s) with no bandwidth limit!

mrhostmrhost Member
edited May 2023 in Requests

Hello community 👋,

Currently we’re building static CDN service, for our edge load balancers I'm looking for a provider that has VPS(s) in EU, US, Asia, and Africa is a +, with low bandwidth costs or no limitations

Can you suggest some?

thanks

Comments

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

Dedicated Server
    64 GB Ram DDr3
    2x l5630 8c/16t 2.13 GHz
    1x 960 GB SSD
    Raid 0
    100 TB bandwidth upload / 100 TB bandwidth download
    1 euros per additional IPv4
    Replacement of defective hardware
    No minimum contract period and no setup fee
    Romania Locations , Orastie City
    Windows/Linux or Custom ISO
    850 MBps port speed

50 euros/month

Regards,
    Calin

• BasToTheMaxBasToTheMax Member, Host Rep

Do you have any network speed requirements?

• mrhostmrhost Member

@BasToTheMax min 1gb/s

• mrhostmrhost Member

@Calin i’m looking for multiplayer locations not one server

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

Hello @mrhost , of course , from my take for Europe region and for other region from other providers :)

Regards,
    Calin

• emghemgh Member

Honestly, if you’re starting a CDN service, your whole business idea is moving data.

Don’t fall for any unlimited ”goodwill” deals. Learn how much data you might need for now, and set your requirements according to that.

Better have a provider who is OK with you pushing 150 TB / month than a provider offering unlimited, not wanting for you to use that as a CDN service, and terminating you.

Unlimited just means hidden limit.

And it’s not bad, I love @Francisco (can’t do ”’s services” cause then he won’t get tagged to let’s just say I love him) since that also means removing all risk from the client.

Fran can say you’ve used 100 TBs so I’ll kick you off.

But he can’t say you owe me 1 k.

That’s the only reason unlimited is great even though it’s not unlimited.

But since your business IS data, I think you shouldn’t base your business on some hidden limit that you don’t know.

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

@DataIdeas-Josh might be able to help for the US
    Good luck with Asia though, unless you're willing open up the checkbook

Thanked by 1DataIdeas-Josh
  • AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

We offer VPS services at multiple datacenter locations in Europe and Asia.
    Can certainly provide you with reliable and cost-effective options for your edge load balancers in the below regions.

https://clients.webhorizon.net/cart/kvm-virtual-servers/

Please let us know your specific requirements and we'll be more than happy to discuss the available options and provide you with a suitable solution. :)

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

Hi we have unlimited data transfer in Antarctica region.
    Take a free trial today, and join the wait-list:
    https://yoursunny.com/p/summer-host/ipv9/

• dann00dann00 Member, Patron Provider

Hi,

Not quite a VPS, but we offer unmetered 1Gbps on our Value-01 dedicated server in the UK for $19.99/month - https://pebblehost.com/dedicated/configure?server=297

(Or if you're looking for something more powerful, all of our dedicated servers come with unmetered bandwidth)

• conceptconcept Member
    edited May 2023

Melbicom, GCore, BuyVM

• @mrhost said:
    Hello community 👋,

Currently we’re building static CDN service, for our edge load balancers I'm looking for a provider that has VPS(s) in EU, US, Asia, and Africa is a +, with low bandwidth costs or no limitations

Can you suggest some?

thanks

Check out https://www.microtronixesolutions.com/
    Excellent bandwidth and more. Email me at marcus@microtronix-tech if you see what you’re looking for.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

Experience the difference by choosing our services. Reach out to us and discover a personalised customer experience with exclusive deals tailored to your needs.

• Looking forward to someone's comment "We can provide you unlimited bandwidth in Singapore"

• @anubhavhirani said:
    Looking forward to someone's comment "We can provide you unlimited bandwidth in Singapore"

It would be a miracle. Singapore's bandwidth costs are tremendously expensive!

• Damonho316Damonho316 Member, Patron Provider

We can provide a vps with 500mbps unmetered in Hong Kong with 2vcore 4GB ram 200GB storage for only 10usd, contact us by dming us or emailing [email protected] if you are interested in that