Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a cheapest VPN option.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a cheapest VPN option.

oriendoriend Member

Can someone suggest a provider with the cheapest option for setting up a wireguard VPN? I need to create fb profile due to membership in a group which is on a facebook unfortunately, but I don't want to create or use it from my own network.

Tried using it with a commercial VPN, but after 2 months, they slapped "suspicious activity" bs and ask for ID. I know nobody can guarantee fb won't show me the same thing again after some time, but I would like to try some provider which doesn't have "abused" IP addresses. The only requirements I have is to be EU location and to be able to pay with crypto. As I'm mostly reading that one group, I guess I won't need more than 100 GB of bandwidth.

Comments

• bgerardbgerard Member

Maybe a cheap service from @Calin , his isps share an ASN with loads of residential ips so might be a good bet. Or mysterium vpn maybe

Thanked by 1oriend
  • SirNeoSirNeo Member
    edited May 2023

The cheapest option can be a NAT VPS but since the public IP is shared with others maybe can trigger suspicious activity again. If you have a spare 6€/year you can try @Calin iHostArt or if you can pay 4€/month you can try @alexhost.

Also for 5€/month you have Mullvad VPN

Thanked by 2oriend alexhost
  • oriendoriend Member

I would skip a commercial VPN, as that might be the reason why the account was suspended. Can you guys tell me, which option exactly you are referring to when you mention @Calin?

• defaultdefault Veteran

@oriend said:
    I would skip a commercial VPN, as that might be the reason why the account was suspended. Can you guys tell me, which option exactly you are referring to when you mention @Calin?

https://panel.ihostart.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=22&carttpl=standard_cart

Thanked by 1oriend
  • oriendoriend Member

It's nat. I would rather have a dedicated ip to minimize the chance of getting the same suspension again.

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

@oriend said:
    It's nat. I would rather have a dedicated ip to minimize the chance of getting the same suspension again.

he has dedicated ip plans https://panel.ihostart.com/index.php?rp=/store/ddr3-ram-vps

• YmpkerYmpker Member

Honestly, of dedicated IP I would wait for Greencloudvps Budget KVM 15$ plan gets re-stocked. Premium provider and quality. Nothing against @Calin (haven't tried him), but I'd choose Greencloudvps any day.

Thanked by 1oriend
  • oriendoriend Member

@Ympker I assume that's annual plan?

• if you really want clean ip, how about getting residential ip proxies? theres no need for the wireguard setup..

• oriendoriend Member

To be honest, residential ip proxies always looked shady to me. Maybe for no reason, but I know people are using them for web scrapers.

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@oriend said:
    @Ympker I assume that's annual plan?

Yes

• @oriend said:
    To be honest, residential ip proxies always looked shady to me. Maybe for no reason, but I know people are using them for web scrapers.

well.. you can say the same about VPNs, not all of them are trustworthy. Find a reputable proxy provider and your good to go. Some of them even have pay as you go plans (great if your planning not to use much data).

• davidedavide Member

I recommend Greencloud> @oriend said:

What's wrong with that? I used residential proxies for scraping too. Nothing immoral about it.

• oriendoriend Member

I didn't say there's anything immoral about scraping, it's just that companies don't like that activity, so there's a bigger chance for account to be suspended.

• hacktekhacktek Member

@chakraxzz said:

@oriend said:

well.. you can say the same about VPNs, not all of them are trustworthy. Find a reputable proxy provider and your good to go. Some of them even have pay as you go plans (great if your planning not to use much data).

have any examples of reputable residential ip proxy providers?

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

Hello , thanks all for mention , we usage big ASN with 1.7 millions residential IPv4 , if you like this , about abuse IP not possible guarantee you but in generally customers don't have problems with this

Regards,
    Calin

• hostarishostaris Member, Patron Provider

We can offer VMs in the UK with 12Tbps+ L7 DDOS Protection starting at £2/month.

Happy to offer you a trial.

• lebuserlebuser Member
    edited May 2023

@SirNeo said: The cheapest option can be a NAT VPS but since the public IP is shared with others maybe can trigger suspicious activity again.

Often you get IPv6 addresses as well, they aren't shared. You might even get a /64 but it's hard to use the addresses dynamically on OpenVZ since you apparently have to register each and every IPv6 address you want to use in the panel.