Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Refuge deals for HAZI.Ro customers after data center migration (e5-2680 v4/50 more cheap/More BW/) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Refuge deals for HAZI.Ro customers after data center migration (e5-2680 v4/50 more cheap/More BW/)

2»

Comments

• malignifymalignify Member
    edited May 2023

@Calin said: We own our data center (64 square meters facility)

Pics please. The entire facility. Not just your racks.

• defaultdefault Veteran

• SirFoxySirFoxy Member

@malignify said:

And add the address.

And tell me the best way to get in if I forgot my key.

• zGatozGato Member

Are you planning on deploying another node for the refugee or you're going to oversell it? For some reason you disabled hardware stats on that specific node you're hosting these on some days ago.

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

Hello @zGato check now please , i'm update again script , VPS SSD it's on LV6 , i m have approx 250 GB ram free about VPS Storage , we build new node

Regards,
    Calin

Thanked by 1zGato
  • MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

@malignify said:

64 square meters = 688.8903 square feet.

Is that the basement people refer to?

Side room / closet vs basement. I think the two should just join forces and get a garage or warehouse and work together, not against one another.

• @calin why you make this "pizda" move?

• ArkasArkas Moderator

I'm closing this thread. The thread also goes against LET Rules @Calin, Please start a new thread with a different title and your own offers. Please re-read the LET selling rules.

This discussion has been closed.