Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NEW LOCATION ANNOUNCEMENT - AMSTERDAM, NL
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NEW LOCATION ANNOUNCEMENT - AMSTERDAM, NL

Ian_Dot_TechIan_Dot_Tech Member, Patron Provider

Hey, guys!

After a few months of hard work, I am excited to announce that our newest location is ready to go live!
Every year, we aim to expand to a new location. After polling members of our community to determine their preferred location, we have chosen to proceed with Amsterdam, Netherlands.

Initially, we will be offering dedicated servers and colocation in very limited stock at this location. VPS services, including our storage VPS line, will be available in the EU at a later date.

You can find our dedicated server plans here:
Our dedicated server plans are on our automated provisioning platform, allowing you full management access including KVM to the server.
https://billing.leveloneservers.com/store/amsterdam-enterprise-dedicated-servers/ams-ds-1

You can find our colocation plans here:
https://billing.leveloneservers.com/store/amsterdam-colocation/amsterdam-colocation-single-device-1-5u

For clients based in the US who wish to have servers in our EU colo, feel free to reach out to us. We can assist in shipping your server to the EU or help you acquire a server there.

Our new data center features robust connectivity as a premier EU location.
As always, DDoS protection is included at no additional cost in all of our locations.

I personally hope that clients who wish to expand with us will consider this new location for their hosting needs.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to reach out.

Thanked by 1jon617

Comments

• emghemgh Member

I personally hope that your clients considers this location too.

Good luck snd congratulations!

• Ian_Dot_TechIan_Dot_Tech Member, Patron Provider

@emgh said:
    I personally hope that your clients considers this location too.

Good luck snd congratulations!

Thanks for the comment, really do appreciate the support.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Congratulations!

• Congratulations. I love this company.

• lorianlorian Member

Are you sure, it's 120V? In Europe, we normaly have 230V.

BGP possible?

@lorian said:

Are you sure, it's 120V? In Europe, we normaly have 230V.

BGP possible?

BGP is not something offered yet, we plan to in the future.

Your notice for the power is correct.
    To keep things clear for our clients as most are US based, we bill in 120v power for all locations. This way, clients are less confused. When we did offer power in 120v and 208v billing for single server colo, many people got confused about the difference which caused problems. Thus we just standardized how we bill power across the board (you still get the same power regardless of its .5 amps 233v or 1 amp 120v.
    In layman's terms, you are paying for 120 watts (roughly .5 amps 233v) or 1 amp 120v. on our base colocation in all locations.

Thanks for your question, if you have any others let me know and I will address them.

• Hi2048Hi2048 Member

any looking glass for NL?

@Hi2048 said:
    any looking glass for NL?

We will have a looking glass up by the weekend, thanks for asking. I will reply back with a link once done.