Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Downloading attachment from mails
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Downloading attachment from mails

Hi! I want to download all the attachments from multiple emails at once, can you guys recommend any email client where I can forward all the emails and then download all attachments?

My emails are in Gmail.

Comments

• kasodkkasodk Barred

Is there anything else you want us to google for you?

• @kasodk said:

Yeah how do I make a bomb? :p

I couldn't find any answer on Google, that's why asking here but if you have already found a solution please let me know. Thanks.

• @kasodk said:

anubhav "hairani"

• srch07srch07 Member

@Otus9051 said:

@kasodk said:

anubhav "hairani"

Kiski Rani...

• You guys are welcome to scroll past this post if can't be helpful.

• NanjaNanja Member
    edited May 2023

I don't know if this will work, I am just thinking that if you use google takeout on all gmail accounts. Extract all emails into one folder. Then search for file types you want and put them in a separate area? That's all I can think of.

I am not sure how the file attachments end up looking like in google takeout. You might not be able to search them, so it might not work.

• @Nanja said:
    I don't know if this will work, I am just thinking that if you use google takeout on all gmail accounts. Extract all emails into one folder. Then search for file types you want and put them in a separate area? That's all I can think of.

I am not sure how the file attachments end up looking like in google takeout. You might not be able to search them, so it might not work.

I found similar solution via Google and trying it right now, I will get back and update. Thanks!

• Google Takeout is not working for me. :(

• @srch07 said:

@Otus9051 said:

@kasodk said:

anubhav "hairani"

Kiski Rani...

banja tu meri rani~

• NanjaNanja Member

@anubhavhirani said:
    Google Takeout is not working for me. :(

Since you can't use takeout

You could get an email client maybe for pc or whatever you use, last time I used one, it was thunderbird?? Just connect all your gmail accounts to it and it should download all emails/attachments from your gmail accounts to your pc. I think attachments should be easier to find in an email client.

There are alternative tools that are similar to google takeout, but they all cost money. I think email client might be your only free option. If they still work like they used too, I haven't used one in years.

• @Nanja said:

@anubhavhirani said:
    Google Takeout is not working for me. :(

Since you can't use takeout

You could get an email client maybe for pc or whatever you use, last time I used one, it was thunderbird?? Just connect all your gmail accounts to it and it should download all emails/attachments from your gmail accounts to your pc. I think attachments should be easier to find in an email client.

There are alternative tools that are similar to google takeout, but they all cost money. I think email client might be your only free option. If they still work like they used too, I haven't used one in years.

Alright, thanks a lot! :)

Mods please close the thread.