Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vpshared
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Vpshared

timelapsetimelapse Member

Anyone else had that free shared hosting from virmach.com ?

What happened to vpshared.com ? It is no longer resolving. Did they change ip or name servers? I didn't get any email about any changes...

Comments

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

VirmAche.

• ArkasArkas Moderator

There are other threads about this.

• timelapsetimelapse Member
    edited May 2023

Can someone pls link the threads?

I tried searching but I didn't find any.

@VirMach may I pls know the new IP or name servers for vpshared.com ?

• Virmach's not here. The only thing you can try is ticket them. Posting here helps nothing.

• chrisandersonchrisanderson Member
    edited May 2023

their free hosting ? I just bought vpshared (virmach) paid hosting, about 5 days,still pending now, ticket no response.

I do a search, result told me someone "pending" for months...that was a joke. >:)

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited May 2023

@chrisanderson said: their free hosting ? I just bought vpshared (virmach) paid hosting, about 5 days,still pending now, ticket no response.

Ask support for a refund, shared hosting is in shambles for months because after migration to Ryzen it ended up on some bad board/controller/disks - it worked, they overload, then disk issues, loop.

Last status is they asked DC to send physical servers back to Virmach HQ and they will try to fix it there, but it will take some time + plus then shipping back to DC after fix (and all the things that could go wrong with shipping...) - Just ask for refund :-)

Thanked by 1chrisanderson
  • @timelapse said:
    Can someone pls link the threads?

@chrisanderson said:

their free hosting ? I just bought vpshared (virmach) paid hosting, about 5 days,still pending now, ticket no response.

I do a search, result told me someone "pending" for months...that was a joke. >:)

Yes I think that was 2018 or 2019 BF, they bundled free shared with their vps... That was before cpanel got sold.

• @lowendclient said:
    Virmach's not here. The only thing you can try is ticket them. Posting here helps nothing.

You cant open a ticket unless you pay...

Months back I see that they changed name servers from vpshared.com to virm.ac but no announcement and the old one was working ok so didnt ask. But then my site started being offline even though the service is active. Again no emails about an IP or name server change.

Also I am having issue with whmcs when my ISP uses an IP that changes so often. Whmcs logs me out immediately.

• @timelapse said:

Dont buy them if you haven't pay.

• chrisandersonchrisanderson Member
    edited May 2023

@JabJab said:

@chrisanderson said: their free hosting ? I just bought vpshared (virmach) paid hosting, about 5 days,still pending now, ticket no response.

Ask support for a refund, shared hosting is in shambles for months because after migration to Ryzen it ended up on some bad board/controller/disks - it worked, they overload, then disk issues, loop.

Last status is they asked DC to send physical servers back to Virmach HQ and they will try to fix it there, but it will take some time + plus then shipping back to DC after fix (and all the things that could go wrong with shipping...) - Just ask for refund :-)

thanks,Jab. however they just don't reply the ticket. how to ask for refund? :D

Yeah, if I sold something to you , you gave me money, I gave you nothing, that be called a rob ,at least a scam in the real world. on internet business it be called :"your service is pending".

• @lowendclient said:

@timelapse said:

Dont buy them if you haven't pay.

They charge extra for tickets if your service is a BF deal.

• TinTin Member

I haven't used their service.

• Their NYCB009SH is down apparently.

https://statusbot.virm.ac/en/

Anyone else using their shared host?

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@chrisanderson said:

@JabJab said:

thanks,Jab. however they just don't reply the ticket. how to ask for refund? :D

You will need to pay for support / billing ticket in order to get a refund or reply about refund 😂