Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Good evening everyone, does anyone know this hosting provider?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Good evening everyone, does anyone know this hosting provider?

黑大帅黑大帅 Member

https://rocksoft.net/
I purchased the machine, VPS audit, I sent a work order yesterday, said 24 hours to respond, no response so far, should I request a refund?

Comments

• If its rock soft its time to leave.

Thanked by 1jar
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

You have to pay extra for the little blue pill addon and I'll be honest, you don't want to skip on that or it'll be rocksoft.

Thanked by 1CheepCluck
  • It's weekend please notice

• @jar said:
    You have to pay extra for the little blue pill addon and I'll be honest, you don't want to skip on that or it'll be rocksoft.

Itll just take a longer time to get it accomplised.

Thanked by 1jar
  • fazarfazar Member
    edited May 2023

Rocksoft.. Well, should be hardrock rival. :)
    Seems malaysian based-company. Their header show happy ied celebration, which already passed a month ago, indicating they didn't put effort to update their homepage. If I were you, I would not buy from them.

• @fazar said:
    Seems malaysian based-company. Their header show happy ied celebration, which already passed a month ago. If I were you, I would not buy from them.

Who should I buy better in Malaysia?

• NanjaNanja Member

@黑大帅 said:

@fazar said:
    Seems malaysian based-company. Their header show happy ied celebration, which already passed a month ago. If I were you, I would not buy from them.

What VPS requirements do you have?

I thought maybe rocksoft don't respond since it's weekend, but rocksoft website says that they have 24/7 ticket & chat support.

• @Nanja said:

@黑大帅 said:

@fazar said:

What VPS requirements do you have?

I thought maybe rocksoft don't respond since it's weekend, but rocksoft website says that they have 24/7 ticket & chat support.

24/7?
    I sent a work order yesterday, until now are not replied, I resent the work order this morning, just now all closed, I have applied for a refund

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Buy Nasi Lemak instead of a VPS in Malaysia.

If you really need a VPS in Malaysia, just use OneProvider.

Anything else, you'd be better off with the neighbor down south.

• somiksomik Member
    edited May 2023

@DP said:

Hello, neighbor down south here! Buy servers from us (as in the country/region) as you can get faster speed and better peering.

FYI, I'm required to state that our Nasi Lemak is better, but I wont, as Malaysia food is clearly better in every respect.

• ThundasThundas Member

@somik said:

@DP said:

Hello, neighbor down south here! Buy servers from us (as in the country/region) as you can get faster speed and better peering.

FYI, I'm required to state that our Nasi Lemak is better, but I wont, as Malaysia food is clearly better in every respect.

Processed food vs non processed food, Malaysia is always better, better than eating those nasty hot dogs on nasi lemak.

• Yee haw neighbor. Its yer brutha frum da suth. Wanna trade iops?

• somiksomik Member

@Thundas said:

@somik said:

@DP said:

Processed food vs non processed food, Malaysia is always better, better than eating those nasty hot dogs on nasi lemak.

Who the F**K puts hotdogs in nasi lemak?!? The ones I saw/eat always had the fried chicken and ikan bilis (dried baked/fried anchovies) with peanuts. The "standard" nasi lemak.

The reason I have issue with Singapore food is because they bring everything from overseas, so it is never fresh and the government restrictions on food additives restricts the taste of foods (like amount of permitted sugar and fats in sweet foods or ice creams).

• ZreindZreind Member

Their website is really slow, also 24h is a bit long for giving a service its just be automatically.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited May 2023

@lowendclient said:
    It's weekend please notice

For banking sector it does difference not for any other business.

Probably you need to pay extra for processing your order as with certain providers on LET do, issue with their node and they charge customers for support reply #stupid