Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UGVPS letter
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

UGVPS letter

netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Laugh :p

Hello MARIO,

As most of you are aware, we are experiencing domain issues with our primary website (.com) and it has been a frustrating situation for all, rest assured that it is being handled and it is no reason to be a cause for any concern. We wanted to send our customers an email to assure you that UGVPS is secure and stable, and we are not going anywhere, as a matter of fact we are only continuing to grow and have more expansions in store for UGVPS in the near future.

Customer production servers are not affected in anyway by this domain hiccup, and only our primary domain is experiencing issues due to a domain conflict with GoDaddy. We are still working with GoDaddy to get this matter resolved.

In the meantime please continue to use .net to access our website (ugvps.net), we are here 24x7 and always available to answer any of your questions or concerns. https://www.ugvps.net/submitticket.php

Enjoy the holidays!

Unique Geek - UGVPS team

Comments

• Di Mario

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited December 2013

Person who holds identity that owner has been using says it ain't hers. Friend of guy who is owner says he hasn't seen him and pulls $6800 out of the "company" paypal.

Yeah.

Not going anywhere at all :)

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

It takes some balls to send that out.

Thanked by 1connercg
  • I'm relieved.

• ‘this domain hiccup’...made me chuckle a lil' bit ;)

• lol @ "we are here 24x7" .. balls in deed.

• SkylarMSkylarM Member
    edited December 2013

Where did Crystal go? Everything from UGVPS has always been signed as Crystal!

• vRozenSch00nvRozenSch00n Member
    edited December 2013

That's the question. Who is Crystal?

The real Crystal should have brought this issue to the authority to protect herself if she is innocent.

Frankly, that is what I was waiting for. The proof there is now, is not really convincing IMHO.

@vRozenSch00n said:
    That's the question. Who is Crystal?

The real Crystal should have brought this issue to the authority to protect herself if she is innocent.

Frankly, that is what I was waiting for. The proof there is now, is not really convincing IMHO.

Depends on what it is you're seeking to be convinced of. Owner is a fraud? Check. Fabozzi took their money but really his because it was already in his name? Check. That's enough for me anyway.

• I'm glad they wont be shutting down. I have over 10 boxes with them. :)

No need to move them any more, although I'm going to create a cronjob to take daily backups. Who knows when they will disappear.

• jarland said: Depends on what it is you're seeking to be convinced of. Owner is a fraud? Check. Fabozzi took their money but really his because it was already in his name? Check. That's enough for me anyway.

I agree to that point. It's convincing.

Crystal? Based on information I got from a friend, it convinced me.

However, unless Crystal bring about legal issue publicly, it might not convince the public. :)

• @jarland said:
    Person who holds identity that owner has been using says it ain't hers. Friend of guy who is owner says he hasn't seen him and pulls $6800 out of the "company" paypal.

Yeah.

Not going anywhere at all :)

Am I missing something here?

@kaniini said:
    Am I missing something here?

Only if the sarcasm wasn't coming across ;)