Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kuroit | May Offers | VPS, Dedis & Annual VPS Sale | US, UK, NL, DE, CH & SG - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Kuroit | May Offers | VPS, Dedis & Annual VPS Sale | US, UK, NL, DE, CH & SG

123457»

Comments

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

@rasping5978 said:

@kuroit said:

@rasping5978 said:
    Hi, I have ticket #576980 that was ignored for 11 days. The ticket was closed 2 times without any replies. :(

Strange! while I'm seeing your ticket and the status is "Customer-Reply".
    However I dont see your ticket on the list for some reasons?

Sorry about that! WHMCS is being funny here, @ManishPant is it same for you?

Thank you for the update. It is also showing "Customer-Reply" on my side. Do it actually mean my turn to reply or that I have already replied 🤣

It actually means you have replied, and now it's our turn to reply to you.

Thanked by 1rasping5978
  • bustersgbustersg Member
    edited May 2023

Order Number: 8135944744
    Invoice #15142

Paid annually.
    Thanks for your great service @kuroit

• mecddmecdd Member

up

• MumblyMumbly Member

@ManishPant check Centauri - UK-2 node (network status doesn't report any issue) ;-)

edited May 2023

@Mumbly said:
    @ManishPant check Centauri - UK-2 node (network status doesn't report any issue) ;-)

We're in the process of setting up a new status page; that's why. On the new status page, it will update automatically.

And the Centauri-UK-2 Node was up after having a downtime of 99 minutes.

Reply from Zare: There was a short power cut affecting the B feed, which this server was connected to.

Thanked by 1Mumbly
  • You guys rock! My london VPS is right now the best performers out of dozens of servers from many vendors! Please enter me in your six month giveaway!

I just ordered a VPS from your Tampa data center. Is a 10GBe upgrade automatic or do I request here?

Hoping this will be great for my South American customers!

Keep up the great work (and offers!!)

Telosity

@telosity said:
    You guys rock! My london VPS is right now the best performers out of dozens of servers from many vendors! Please enter me in your six month giveaway!

I just ordered a VPS from your Tampa data center. Is a 10GBe upgrade automatic or do I request here?

Hoping this will be great for my South American customers!

Keep up the great work (and offers!!)

Telosity

Hey

I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying our London VPS.

Tampa has only one Gbps port, as mentioned here too.

@kuroit said:
    Hello LET!

Locations & LGs:
    Tampa, USA - https://fl-us.lg.kuroit.com/ (1Gbps)

Payment Method: Debit/Credit Card, Paypal, AliPay, Bitcoin & other crypto currencies.