Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ZgoCloud :: High-performance Ryzen 9 7950X KVM VPS in Osaka Japan :: Starting @ $14/quarter - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ZgoCloud :: High-performance Ryzen 9 7950X KVM VPS in Osaka Japan :: Starting @ $14/quarter

2»

Comments

• @Neoon said:

@malignify said:

@zgocloud said: We have invested over $6000 in purchasing hardware, IP, data center expenses, WHMCS licenses, VirtFusion licenses

And yet you use a shady $8 domain extension. The brand impression is not important enough?

.net and .com do not cost basically the same, I don't see the point.
    If it would be .xyz maybe.

Impressions are different when a brand name is using .com or .net. If a company put up a website for 2 different brands offering the same things, one on .com or .net and one on a .cc, which one do you think people would have concerns or doubts about?

• @Patriarch said: Seems like you're very in hurry to run your home business, eh?

Home business??? Where did you get that idea from? It's normal to post pictures of hardware for your business next to a mattress :)

Thanked by 2Pawan Egyarmy
  • @malignify said:

@Patriarch said: Seems like you're very in hurry to run your home business, eh?

Home business??? Where did you get that idea from? It's normal to post pictures of hardware for your business next to a mattress :)

You missed the point

• @Patriarch said:

@malignify said:

@Patriarch said: Seems like you're very in hurry to run your home business, eh?

You missed the point

Speak for yourself :) Anyways, I hope to see this business grow and last. That's all I will be contributing to this thread.

• @Patriarch said:

@beverage said:
    It's true that i'm a new member. I registered yesterday and tha post above is my first post.
    I recommend this provider based on their good service. I'm not just saying it casually, i have used two vps about half a month, one for pt download, one for website.

Nah human can be cheated as well as system.
    Like you can bought hardware for $6k but can't provide PayPal.

Seems like you're very in hurry to run your home business, eh?

It's not my business. I'm just a customer.

It said "PayPal will be available soon.".

At this time, people can use a credit card.

If you think highly of PayPal, watch, and wait.

• yanlingyanling Member
    edited May 2023

xTom — v.ps / xtom.com

Oh....

Thanked by 1ColderCoder
  • zgocloudzgocloud Member, Host Rep

@BetaRacks said:
    Do you have any concern with v.ps?

@malignify said:

@Neoon said:

@malignify said:

@zgocloud said: We have invested over $6000 in purchasing hardware, IP, data center expenses, WHMCS licenses, VirtFusion licenses

And yet you use a shady $8 domain extension. The brand impression is not important enough?

Impressions are different when a brand name is using .com or .net. If a company put up a website for 2 different brands offering the same things, one on .com or .net and one on a .cc, which one do you think people would have concerns or doubts about?

Thank you for your advise. We will carefully consider the issue of the domain name. We didn't think about it that much before, thank you.

• @malignify said:

I like it more tbh.
    Also the domain registry is maintained by VeriSign, just like .com, .net etc

• @zgocloud said:

@BetaRacks said:
    Do you have any concern with v.ps?

@malignify said:

@Neoon said:

@malignify said:

Thank you for your advise. We will carefully consider the issue of the domain name. We didn't think about it that much before, thank you.

Hi
    I mean, do you have a relationship with v.ps
    I see that your test ip is from xtom
    v.ps is one of xtom's brands
    And v.ps just had some problems a few days ago

• nick_nick_ Member

xTom is their upstream in Japan.

• JabJabJabJab Member

@zgocloud said: In 2021, our company was registered and established in the state of Delaware, United States.

@zgocloud said: PayPal will be available soon.

This is like the biggest biggest red flag - like what was your company doing for 2 years without a paypal... especially if it's called zgoShop :)

@BetaRacks said: I mean, do you have a relationship with v.ps

If they are hosting in Japan then they are using xTom (which hosts in Osaka Equinix data center), same like VirMach - so don't get mad at them for "being v.ps - they not" - they just use theirs Network/remote hands.
    However OP deleted that part from the opening YABS (the one posted in Telegram contains IPv6 xTom part network) - so at least he is on top of drama/problems and decided to skip it information :-)

Thanked by 1Egyarmy
  • LeviLevi Member

Only 6$k in hardware and IP? That's bargain.

Thanked by 1Egyarmy

@JabJab said:

@zgocloud said: In 2021, our company was registered and established in the state of Delaware, United States.

This is like the biggest biggest red flag - like what was your company doing for 2 years without a paypal... especially if it's called zgoShop :)

If they are hosting in Japan then they are using xTom (which hosts in Osaka Equinix data center), same like VirMach - so don't get mad at them for "being v.ps - they not" - they just use theirs Network/remote hands.
    However OP deleted that part from the opening YABS (the one posted in Telegram contains IPv6 xTom part network) - so at least he is on top of drama/problems and decided to skip it information :-)

before that,all of our transactions were processed using Stripe.

• @JabJab said:

I know xtom is offering japan locations for most people.

I just want to try to avoid buying vps directly from xtom's brand because of the "extreme" way they handle issues.

• foodiefoodie Barred

Wow, cpu bench score is really high

• Part of xTom? Their upstream is xTom, seems like a suspicious brand.

• @Microcharon said:
    Part of xTom? Their upstream is xTom, seems like a suspicious brand.

xTom is one of the only companies offering cheap shitty IP transit in Tokyo. Most lowend hosts will be using them due to price. I don't think they're related, outside of being a possible customer of xTom.

Thanked by 1Microcharon
  • @nick_ said:
    xTom is their upstream in Japan.

Oh no, please, no.

• laobanlaoban Member

@zgocloud said:

May I ask, what CPU heatsink do you use?

@laoban said:

@zgocloud said:

May I ask, what CPU heatsink do you use?

4028 fan