Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mumbai, India| 28 Core E5-v4 | 128GB RAM | 10TB Bandwidth | KVM | Free BGP | $121/month |
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Mumbai, India| 28 Core E5-v4 | 128GB RAM | 10TB Bandwidth | KVM | Free BGP | $121/month |

leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran
edited May 2023 in Offers

Hi Everyone,

We have significantly increased our server capacity and are pleased to offer exclusive pricing that is unmatched elsewhere. Check out our unbeatable deals on dedicated servers with lightning-fast speeds, up to 1.5TB of RAM, and 10TB Bandwidth on 1Gbps network connections.

The Deals :

Deal #1: Dual E5-2680v4 - 2.40 GHz | 28 Cores | 128GB DDR4 RAM | 2x960GB SSD | ₹9645 or $121

Deal #2: Single E5-2667v4 - 3.20 GHz | 8 Cores | 64GB DDR4 RAM | 2x480GB | ₹8850 or $111

Deal #3: Single E-2136 - 3.30 GHz | 6 Cores | 64GB DDR4 RAM | 2x480GB | ₹8500 or $106

Our Dedicated Servers come with a variety of features, including:

• High-speed processors
  • Large amounts of RAM
  • Solid-state drives and NVMe for faster load times
  • Multiple operating system options
  • IPMI/KVM over VPN
  • Free BGP IPv4/IPv6 announcement under your ASN in Mumbai Tier4 Certified Datacenter!

Experience premium server performance without the premium price tag with Leapswitch! Choose us for top-quality performance and affordability in one place!

Inventory is very limited, be sure to grab yours today! The price listed is recurring and price locked.

Note: AMD EPYC and Intel Gold Options available (above Lowendtalk Price limits, please PM)

If you require a custom solution or have additional questions, Call: +91 9595 233 556 | Email: [email protected] | Chat: www.leapswitch.com Or reply to this thread instead.

Thanks for reading and we look forward to welcoming you as a valued client!

Thanked by 1Pawan

Comments

• too much

• leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

@thrustyhawk said:
    too much

Thank you for your feedback. Please feel free to DM us your requirement and price expectations.

• @leapswitch said: Deal #1: Dual E5-2680v4 - 2.40 GHz | 28 Cores | 128GB DDR4 RAM | 2x960TB SSD | ₹9645 or $121

TB?? i think you miss-spelled lol

Thanked by 1leapswitch
  • when something bit cheaper so i can buy

@lol_fire said:

@leapswitch said: Deal #1: Dual E5-2680v4 - 2.40 GHz | 28 Cores | 128GB DDR4 RAM | 2x960TB SSD | ₹9645 or $121

Nice catch :smile:

@Otus9051 said:
    when something bit cheaper so i can buy

Please feel free to DM us your requirement and price expectations.

• VoidVoid Member

@leapswitch said:

@lol_fire said:

@leapswitch said: Deal #1: Dual E5-2680v4 - 2.40 GHz | 28 Cores | 128GB DDR4 RAM | 2x960TB SSD | ₹9645 or $121

@Otus9051 said:

Expectations of @Otus9051 :

FREE

Thanked by 3ralf dosai FatGrizzly
  • Otus9051Otus9051 Member
    edited May 2023

@leapswitch said:

@lol_fire said:

@Otus9051 said:

1g/1c/50g for free when?

realistically, do you sell vpses?

• VoidVoid Member

mrvm resells it as NAT VPS for $7.00/y. That is the lowest I found

• PawanPawan Member

Any VPS plans?

@Pawan said:
    Any VPS plans?

Yes, you can take a look here - https://leapswitch.com/mumbai-india/unmanaged-vps-hosting/linux.php

We offer both Linux and Windows VPSes

Thanked by 1Pawan
  • VoidVoid Member

I wish @Cam bought one and added to the NAT VPS lineup

Thanked by 1sh97
  • foodiefoodie Barred

Any test ip?

• PawanPawan Member

Hello, I am looking at your vps "WUVM-4G" it's almost $24/mo. Isn't it way high for a VPS? almost reaching a descent OVH dedicated server.

@foodie said:
    Any test ip?

https://lg-bom2.advancedserverdns.com/

@Pawan said:
    Hello, I am looking at your vps "WUVM-4G" it's almost $24/mo. Isn't it way high for a VPS? almost reaching a descent OVH dedicated server.

Our WUVM-4G is $20/month and it is slightly cheaper for Indians paying in INR. It included the Windows license and we use Intel Xeon Gold processors.

Thanked by 1Pawan
  • zizi119zizi119 Member

@jmaxwell said:

Stay away from mrwm.net. 10 days ago I ordered VPS, they sent the welcome mail with login data to somebody else, and he abused the service. My VPS is disabled, I can get no login info, and they do not answer my ticket for days.

• VoidVoid Member

@zizi119 said:

@jmaxwell said:

Stay away from mrwm.net. 10 days ago I ordered VPS, they sent the welcome mail with login data to somebody else, and he abused the service. My VPS is disabled, I can get no login info, and they do not answer my ticket for days.

Well that sucks