Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

C1vhosting.it review - Reliable service
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

C1vhosting.it review - Reliable service

C1vhosting is a VPS provider from Italy, I want to share my experience with them after a while. We encountered some initial hiccups regarding payment and VPS setup, which left me feeling frustrated. But all services will have their up and down moments.

However, I must commend c1vhosting's customer service for their efforts in resolving these issues. Despite occasional delays in response time, their commitment to finding solutions and ensuring my satisfaction was commendable.

The one I got with 1 vCPU, 1GB RAM and 2TB bandwidth for 19 eur/year includes taxes. Which is a pretty good deal. So if you need a VPS in Italy then they are a good choice to consider.

In summary

Good points: performance/price

Need to improve: TUN/TAP should be enabled by default or can be enabled in VPS control panel.

YABS below

`# ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #

Yet-Another-Bench-Script

v2023-04-23

https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script

## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ##

Tue May 16 09:42:15 UTC 2023

Basic System Information:

Uptime : 0 days, 14 hours, 40 minutes
Processor : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2680 v4 @ 2.40GHz
CPU cores : 1 @ 3300.000 MHz
AES-NI : ✔ Enabled
VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
RAM : 1000.0 MiB
Swap : 0.0 KiB
Disk : 7.8 GiB
Distro : Debian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)
Kernel : 5.15.85-1-pve
VM Type : LXC
IPv4/IPv6 : ✔ Online / ✔ Online

IPv6 Network Information:

ISP : Cinzia Tocci trading as C1V
ASN : AS212271 Cinzia Tocci trading as C1V
Host : C1V Hosting

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):

Block Size 4k (IOPS) 64k (IOPS)
Read 124.51 MB/s (31.1k) 234.20 MB/s (3.6k)
Write 124.83 MB/s (31.2k) 235.43 MB/s (3.6k)
Total 249.34 MB/s (62.3k) 469.63 MB/s (7.3k)
Block Size 512k (IOPS) 1m (IOPS)
------ --- ---- ---- ----
Read 242.53 MB/s (473) 233.74 MB/s (228)
Write 255.42 MB/s (498) 249.30 MB/s (243)
Total 497.95 MB/s (971) 483.04 MB/s (471)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):

Provider Location (Link) Send Speed Recv Speed Ping
Clouvider London, UK (10G) 92.5 Mbits/sec 104 Mbits/sec 31.9 ms
Scaleway Paris, FR (10G) busy 104 Mbits/sec 25.8 ms
NovoServe North Holland, NL (40G) 92.9 Mbits/sec 103 Mbits/sec 35.3 ms
Uztelecom Tashkent, UZ (10G) 34.8 Mbits/sec busy 101 ms
Clouvider NYC, NY, US (10G) 28.0 Mbits/sec 101 Mbits/sec 102 ms
Clouvider Dallas, TX, US (10G) 42.5 Mbits/sec 99.4 Mbits/sec 139 ms
Clouvider Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) 18.0 Mbits/sec busy 157 ms

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv6):

Provider Location (Link) Send Speed Recv Speed Ping
Clouvider London, UK (10G) 92.8 Mbits/sec 102 Mbits/sec 33.1 ms
Scaleway Paris, FR (10G) 95.6 Mbits/sec busy 25.6 ms
NovoServe North Holland, NL (40G) 95.0 Mbits/sec 102 Mbits/sec 34.3 ms
Uztelecom Tashkent, UZ (10G) 60.2 Mbits/sec 99.2 Mbits/sec 101 ms
Clouvider NYC, NY, US (10G) 27.0 Mbits/sec 99.6 Mbits/sec 102 ms
Clouvider Dallas, TX, US (10G) 15.5 Mbits/sec 98.1 Mbits/sec 139 ms
Clouvider Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) 15.5 Mbits/sec 97.1 Mbits/sec 157 ms `

Comments

• Carlin0Carlin0 Member

Disk performance and speedtest are quite poor (in my opinion)

• TerensMTerensM Member

seems extremely slow from that bench.

prices doesn't seem cheap at all for that poor performances.

their website also seems made from a moron, draining 80% of my 16 core i7 10th gen for no apparent reason.

Thanked by 1shruub
  • Carlin0Carlin0 Member
    edited May 2023

@TerensM said:
    their website also seems made from a moron, draining 80% of my 16 core i7 10th gen for no apparent reason.

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

i only buy from them since they have cheap bgp sessions

• emgemg Veteran

Does anyone this recent thread with plenty of drama? Somewhere along that thread, C1vhosting got their provider tag taken away by LowEndTalk management. In fairness, both parties behaved badly in that thread, not just C1vhosting. See:

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/181676/c1vhosting-is-scam/p1

• OP, feel free to preview your post or review it after posting so you can fix broken tags that leaves the yabs results unformatted.

Thanked by 1kuticon
  • JasonMJasonM Member

@Carlin0 said: Disk performance and speedtest are quite poor

yeah indeed.

• treesmokahtreesmokah Member
    edited May 2023

seems like their entire network is down at the moment(at least from the outside). too bad, wanted to check their offering.

regarding YABS, it does not look bad. as long as these resources are dedicated(limited IOPS for disk or whatnot, not a bad thing, prevents people from draining disks all the time) its fine. routing is probably nothing special, as its single homed Telia(which is not bad, but nothing special).
    i wonder if their "100Gbps ddos protection" is marketing, or they really have 100Gbps+ of local capacity to filter it out. Telia also sells ddos protection but capacity is obviously much bigger than that, and they charge per minute of ddos attack(which is obviously not great for a hosting provider) from what I remember, at least in nordics.

• SirNeoSirNeo Member

Italy had problems with floods. Maybe their infrastructure was affected or maybe just your ip is blocked :)

@c1vhosting

Thanked by 1chiccorosso
  • MumblyMumbly Member

@SirNeo said:
    ... or maybe just your ip is blocked :)

Nah, it was down for everyone. Uptimerobot says:

Down for 1 h, 49 min
    May 17, 2023, 05:29 GMT +02:00

• cmeerwcmeerw Member

@kuticon said: However, I must commend c1vhosting's customer service for their efforts in resolving these issues. Despite occasional delays in response time, their commitment to finding solutions and ensuring my satisfaction was commendable.

I had the opposite experience with their support. I had ordered a special offer "2 vCore CPU, 4GB RAM, 60GB SSD" for EUR 18.30/year (including taxes), but was then presented with an invoice that had additional Paypal fees added on top of that (that weren't mentioned at all before ordering). I complained about that (mentioning that this isn't allowed in the EU) and after a week they claimed that the had removed those payment fees - well, they didn't remove it for my order at least (and while waiting for they reply they added a late payment fee to my invoice). Maybe they have actually removed those fees for future orders now...

I do actually also have concerns about their "Terms and Conditions". Under "right of withdrawal" they say

In case of conclusion of the Contract outside the business premises or remotely, the Customer may exercise the right of withdrawal, without any penalty, by notifying C1V Hosting within 14 days from the date of conclusion of the Contract by sending a registered letter with return receipt, or, alternatively PEC, returning, at its own care and expense, any equipment supplied, according to the methods and times indicated in the commercial offer.

Why does it have to be a "registered letter" and not just a simple e-mail/ticket?

And then when you look at what they say about "concluding a contract":

The Contract will be considered concluded, and therefore expressly approved by both contracting Parties, when the Customer, after selecting the Service from his reserved area and having read every single clause of the Contract and the Service Order, having understood the rights, obligations, terms and conditions contained therein, will confirm the purchase request, by sending to C1V Hosting, via ordinary email [email protected] or pec [email protected] copy of this Agreement and the Service Order, together with a valid identity document of the natural person if B2C or of the legal representative and of the company if B2B, both signed on each page, even digitally.

Do they actually do/request this? And if not, what does that mean for the contract?

Oh, and they had this wonderfully broken ticket system in the client area - if you open a ticket it gets closed, saying you shouldn't use that ticket system, but send an email. WTF

• xrayxray Barred

For 19 eur/year, there are far more better chooses, it very easy for your to get satisfied.
    And I suggest you to open a ticket to switch from LXC to kvm.

• emgemg Veteran
    edited May 2023

@cmeerw said:
    I had the opposite experience with their support. [...]

Did you miss the paragraph where C1vhosting has up to 90 days to deliver the service to the customer after payment is received? The good news is that if C1vhosting fails to deliver your paid-for service by the 91st day, they will refund your money. I thought they were going to remove or fix those statements, but they are still there in the terms. Look at Paragraph 4 here:
    https://www.c1vhosting.it/ToS_C1V Hosting_050123.pdf

In fairness to C1vhosting, I believe that most customers get their services from C1vhosting much faster than that. ... but the 90 days is still written in the ToS.

. . . . .

I feel cheated. None of the hosting and server providers I have used over the years had a 90 day term for delivery like that. I wonder why not? ;-)

• PagePage Member

negative publicity

• @emg said:

@cmeerw said:
    I had the opposite experience with their support. [...]

Did you miss the paragraph where C1vhosting has up to 90 days to deliver the service to the customer after payment is received? The good news is that if C1vhosting fails to deliver your paid-for service by the 91st day, they will refund your money. I thought they were going to remove or fix those statements, but they are still there in the terms. Look at Paragraph 4 here:
    https://www.c1vhosting.it/ToS_C1V Hosting_050123.pdf

In fairness to C1vhosting, I believe that most customers get their services from C1vhosting much faster than that. ... but the 90 days is still written in the ToS.

. . . . .

I feel cheated. None of the hosting and server providers I have used over the years had a 90 day term for delivery like that. I wonder why not? ;-)

My understanding is that he acts as a broker and doesn't stock IP subnets. That's all fine and good, that happens in other industries for custom stuff, just so long as people know that's the arrangement up front. Which certainly wasn't the case with that case on LET.

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

here's yabs for mine, got a special 15 euro/year deal (+ vat, even though im american :neutral: )
    from LES:

# ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2023-04-23                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #

Sun 21 May 2023 02:08:08 PM EDT

---------------------------------
    Uptime     : 4 days, 12 hours, 29 minutes
    Processor  : Common KVM processor
    CPU cores  : 2 @ 2399.996 MHz
    AES-NI     : ❌ Disabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    RAM        : 3.7 GiB
    Swap       : 975.0 MiB
    Disk       : 57.8 GiB
    Distro     : Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)
    Kernel     : 5.10.0-22-amd64
    VM Type    : KVM
    IPv4/IPv6  : ✔ Online / ✔ Online

Location   : Düsseldorf, North Rhine-Westphalia (NW)
    Country    : Germany

Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 3.61 MB/s      (904) | 42.50 MB/s     (664)
    Write      | 3.65 MB/s      (912) | 42.74 MB/s     (667)
    Total      | 7.26 MB/s     (1.8k) | 85.24 MB/s    (1.3k)
               |                      |
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
    Read       | 113.46 MB/s    (221) | 142.38 MB/s    (139)
    Write      | 119.49 MB/s    (233) | 151.86 MB/s    (148)
    Total      | 232.95 MB/s    (454) | 294.25 MB/s    (287)

Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 1.25 Gbits/sec  | 1.94 Gbits/sec  | 32.3 ms
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | 1.40 Gbits/sec  | 1.92 Gbits/sec  | 26.0 ms
    NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | busy            | 1.79 Gbits/sec  | 32.4 ms
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 8.17 Mbits/sec  | 1.64 Gbits/sec  | 106 ms
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 711 Mbits/sec   | 1.59 Gbits/sec  | 106 ms
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 459 Mbits/sec   | 1.23 Gbits/sec  | 137 ms
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 544 Mbits/sec   | 999 Mbits/sec   | 158 ms

Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 991 Mbits/sec   | 1.06 Gbits/sec  | 32.3 ms
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | 1.29 Gbits/sec  | 1.13 Gbits/sec  | 26.0 ms
    NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 1.06 Gbits/sec  | 1.52 Gbits/sec  | 32.4 ms
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 10.2 Mbits/sec  | 583 Mbits/sec   | 106 ms
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 620 Mbits/sec   | 615 Mbits/sec   | 106 ms
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 800 Mbits/sec   | 423 Mbits/sec   | 137 ms
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 432 Mbits/sec   | busy            | 157 ms

Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 470
    Multi Core      | 597
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/21231642

i paid the 10 euro one time fee to get a bgp session as well. it was initially lxc, but if you ask nicely, they will re-provision it as KVM.

i would believe you if you told me the disk was HDD, but it is good enough. the cpu was a bit busy but it's not the fastest in any case.
    the network, however, is excellent for the price. (10TB BW)

Thanked by 2Carlin0 c1vhosting
  • mmm semm really slow..i have a lot of provider in italy but there are more speed

• @bruh21 said:
    here's yabs for mine, got a special 15 euro/year deal (+ vat, even though im american :neutral: )
    from LES:

#              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2023-04-23                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #

Sun 21 May 2023 02:08:08 PM EDT

Uptime     : 4 days, 12 hours, 29 minutes
    Processor  : Common KVM processor
    CPU cores  : 2 @ 2399.996 MHz
    AES-NI     : ❌ Disabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    RAM        : 3.7 GiB
    Swap       : 975.0 MiB
    Disk       : 57.8 GiB
    Distro     : Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)
    Kernel     : 5.10.0-22-amd64
    VM Type    : KVM
    IPv4/IPv6  : ✔ Online / ✔ Online

Location   : Düsseldorf, North Rhine-Westphalia (NW)
    Country    : Germany

Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
    Read       | 3.61 MB/s      (904) | 42.50 MB/s     (664)
    Write      | 3.65 MB/s      (912) | 42.74 MB/s     (667)
    Total      | 7.26 MB/s     (1.8k) | 85.24 MB/s    (1.3k)
               |                      |
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
    Read       | 113.46 MB/s    (221) | 142.38 MB/s    (139)
    Write      | 119.49 MB/s    (233) | 151.86 MB/s    (148)
    Total      | 232.95 MB/s    (454) | 294.25 MB/s    (287)

Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 1.25 Gbits/sec  | 1.94 Gbits/sec  | 32.3 ms
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | 1.40 Gbits/sec  | 1.92 Gbits/sec  | 26.0 ms
    NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | busy            | 1.79 Gbits/sec  | 32.4 ms
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 8.17 Mbits/sec  | 1.64 Gbits/sec  | 106 ms
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 711 Mbits/sec   | 1.59 Gbits/sec  | 106 ms
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 459 Mbits/sec   | 1.23 Gbits/sec  | 137 ms
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 544 Mbits/sec   | 999 Mbits/sec   | 158 ms

Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 991 Mbits/sec   | 1.06 Gbits/sec  | 32.3 ms
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | 1.29 Gbits/sec  | 1.13 Gbits/sec  | 26.0 ms
    NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 1.06 Gbits/sec  | 1.52 Gbits/sec  | 32.4 ms
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 10.2 Mbits/sec  | 583 Mbits/sec   | 106 ms
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 620 Mbits/sec   | 615 Mbits/sec   | 106 ms
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 800 Mbits/sec   | 423 Mbits/sec   | 137 ms
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 432 Mbits/sec   | busy            | 157 ms

Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 470
    Multi Core      | 597
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/21231642

i paid the 10 euro one time fee to get a bgp session as well. it was initially lxc, but if you ask nicely, they will re-provision it as KVM.

i would believe you if you told me the disk was HDD, but it is good enough. the cpu was a bit busy but it's not the fastest in any case.
    the network, however, is excellent for the price. (10TB BW)

Hi dear,
    thanks for your feedback. Feel free to write me in DM your service id and I’ll move your server to a faster SSD.

• typicalGtaTGtypicalGtaTG Member, Host Rep

not to sack on c1v but who paid you to write this review? :sob:

Thanked by 2yoursunny qwerty6666
  • kuticonkuticon Member

@typicalGtaTG said:
    not to sack on c1v but who paid you to write this review? :sob:

@c1vhosting of course this guy. He paid me $10k to write this 200 words review. Lol.

just kidding. I read too much from the forum, so I just want to write something back. I use services from more than 10 providers from this forum. I'll write reviews about each of them when I have some spare time.

• @kuticon I also bought an LXC instance and after 2 days of uptime everything crashed, processes got terminated, threads in running processes hanged, and what's most bizzarre, the SSH host key spontaneously changed.

How's your experience to this date?

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • kuticonkuticon Member
    edited September 2023

@davide said:
    @kuticon I also bought an LXC instance and after 2 days of uptime everything crashed, processes got terminated, threads in running processes hanged, and what's most bizzarre, the SSH host key spontaneously changed.

How's your experience to this date?

I get 3 with them. Usually a down time each 1-2 month, only 15-30mins(network maintenance), one of them took a day to solve (disk pool problem). But I only use them for backup storage & personal VPN so overall it's fine for me.

I know how you feel but at that price you should consider the risk before ordering. They're always a catch.

• @c1vhosting somebody needs your help here.

Thanked by 1c1vhosting
  • davidedavide Member
    edited September 2023

@kuticon I also use it as a spare.

This crash required a manual reboot to fix, so if this happens again while I sleep, the downtime could be several hours, not just 15 minutes.

Since some threads hanged within running processes, I suspect this could be a failed live migration. And c1vhosting seems to use some SSH proxy which terminates and deciphers the connection before it reaches the server. Likely a benign but crappy configuration.

• @davide said:
    @kuticon I also use it as a spare.

This crash required a manual reboot to fix, so if this happens again while I sleep, the downtime could be several hours, not just 15 minutes.

Since some threads hanged within running processes, I suspect this could be a failed live migration. And c1vhosting seems to use some SSH proxy which terminates and deciphers the connection before it reaches the server. Likely a benign but crappy configuration.

Ticket id?
    There’s no ssh proxy or live migration

• @c1vhosting said:
    Ticket id?

Hi!

I paid so little that I didn't want to bother you with a ticket :/
    But since you're already here... what's your opinion for why the SSH host key changed? I.e. I got this:

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    @       WARNING: POSSIBLE DNS SPOOFING DETECTED!          @
    The ECDSA host key for sampler.davide.geek has changed,
    and the key for the corresponding IP address ~~~
    is unchanged. This could either mean that
    DNS SPOOFING is happening or the IP address for the host
    and its host key have changed at the same time.
    Offending key for IP in /home/davide/.ssh/known_hosts:275
      remove with:
      ssh-keygen -f "/home/davide/.ssh/known_hosts" -R "~~~"
    @    WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED!     @
    IT IS POSSIBLE THAT SOMEONE IS DOING SOMETHING NASTY!
    Someone could be eavesdropping on you right now (man-in-the-middle attack)!
    It is also possible that a host key has just been changed.
    The fingerprint for the ECDSA key sent by the remote host is
    SHA256:z6GA5W33EqtV2CHjKx9BGobzxeVn8hB/dn32fZE8sdk.
    Please contact your system administrator.
    Add correct host key in /home/davide/.ssh/known_hosts to get rid of this message.
    Offending ECDSA key in /home/davide/.ssh/known_hosts:271
      remove with:
    ECDSA host key for ~~~ has changed and you have requested strict checking.
    Host key verification failed.

• loayloay Member
    edited September 2023

@davide said: SSH host key changed? I.e. I got this:

This is exactly the same problem I had with my VPS. Already posted my experience with this provider on the other LE forum.

The VNC console can access the vm and I can ping its ip but no access from the internet with ssh. The netboot.xyz iso also could not connect to the internet. I managed to install debian and even changed ClientAliveInterval & ClientAliveCountMax but it does not fix the connection issue.

cc @Neoon

• @davide said:

@c1vhosting said:
    Ticket id?

Hi!

I paid so little that I didn't want to bother you with a ticket :/
    But since you're already here... what's your opinion for why the SSH host key changed? I.e. I got this:

@       WARNING: POSSIBLE DNS SPOOFING DETECTED!          @
    The ECDSA host key for sampler.davide.geek has changed,
    and the key for the corresponding IP address ~~~
    is unchanged. This could either mean that
    DNS SPOOFING is happening or the IP address for the host
    and its host key have changed at the same time.
    Offending key for IP in /home/davide/.ssh/known_hosts:275
      remove with:
    @    WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED!     @
    IT IS POSSIBLE THAT SOMEONE IS DOING SOMETHING NASTY!
    Someone could be eavesdropping on you right now (man-in-the-middle attack)!
    It is also possible that a host key has just been changed.
    The fingerprint for the ECDSA key sent by the remote host is
    SHA256:z6GA5W33EqtV2CHjKx9BGobzxeVn8hB/dn32fZE8sdk.
    Please contact your system administrator.
    Add correct host key in /home/davide/.ssh/known_hosts to get rid of this message.
    Offending ECDSA key in /home/davide/.ssh/known_hosts:271
      remove with:
    ECDSA host key for ~~~ has changed and you have requested strict checking.
    Host key verification failed.

It didn’t change (if you didn’t reinstall it), so I assume it is a IP routing error. DM me with your service id

• @c1vhosting said: It didn’t change (if you didn’t reinstall it), so I assume it is a IP routing error. DM me with your service id

He will ask you for the id then ask you to open a ticket through the website then you will get an auto reply for the ticket to contact their support through email and nothing is being fixed.

• @loay said:

@c1vhosting said: It didn’t change (if you didn’t reinstall it), so I assume it is a IP routing error. DM me with your service id

He will ask you for the id then ask you to open a ticket through the website then you will get an auto reply for the ticket to contact their support through email and nothing is being fixed.

login to your client panel, get the service id and email them with it. I get a reply in ~24 hours.