Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone using cloud servers from Bangladesh?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone using cloud servers from Bangladesh?

Simply curious to hear about others experiences.

Have you purchased a cloud server from a provider in Bangladesh? Are you still using it? How has your experience been so far?

I'm particularly interested in hearing about factors like server uptime, customer support, and overall performance.

Comments

• In the case of non-country-specific factors, it is best to use servers in India in the nearest region for more stable network conditions.

Thanked by 1BlaZe
  • bastabbastab Member, Host Rep

My honest review is don't use , because uptime is not good. I have used their dedis , if you want good asian location server then use india or sg or hongkong.

Bastab ^^

• somiksomik Member

@Adriichu said:
    Simply curious to hear about others experiences.

Have you purchased a cloud server from a provider in Bangladesh? Are you still using it? How has your experience been so far?

I'm particularly interested in hearing about factors like server uptime, customer support, and overall performance.

I have used it a while ago. I would not recommend it as BD server's uptime is poor, network is bad and customer support is non-existent. Moreover the price to performance ratio is very poor.

If you can send money overseas, get servers from Singapore. Good peering with Bangladesh as well as with the rest of the world.